Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2020, 06:20 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,400,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
They want anarchy so they can replace the current system with their version, which without a doubt would be oppressive. They would ban (if they could) things that you watch, read, listen to, discuss.
how long before the not sufficiently woke are dragged from their homes and ....god, who knows will happen....

as another poster said in another thread, "these are scary times".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2020, 06:21 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Good call on keeping the dog !!!

If the democrats get in the WH you will need food !!!

Yes, indeed, but she's only 12 pounds and would make less of a meal than a good sized turkey.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
how can i trust what is happening in seattle won't happen in my city?
What if it did? What if a bunch misfits created an autonomous area in some abandoned industrial park? Other misfits, libertarian hippies and homeless could move there and leave the rest of the city to normal folks. Would that "ruin" your life?

I see a lot of authoritarian heads exploding here, and demanding government intervention, but why is this a big deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
as another poster said in another thread, "these are scary times".
I guess some people get scared easier than others.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:28 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What if it did? What if a bunch misfits created an autonomous area in some abandoned industrial park? Other misfits, libertarian hippies and homeless could move there and leave the rest of the city to normal folks. Would that "ruin" your life?
Capitol Hill in Seattle is an abandoned industrial park?

Old 06-11-2020, 06:30 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,370,269 times
Isn't this the second time Washington governor Jay Inslee has let anarchists "takes things over?" Wasn't he governor when the student took over Evergreen State College in 2017? Seems to be a thing for him.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The people want guns to get rid of people with guns !!!

The irony is delicious!

Old 06-11-2020, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
Isn't this the second time Washington governor Jay Inslee has let anarchists "takes things over?" Wasn't he governor when the student took over Evergreen State College in 2017? Seems to be a thing for him.

Yep, he's the weasel. I love the fact that Evergreen has seen enrollment plummet since that debacle. Let 'em squirm their way into complete, self-destructive irrelevance.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:33 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
The kids were indoctrinated to think like a Communist. This will turn into a civil war and the Second Amendment is to protect your home and belongings. When they start running into neighborhoods and looting it is not going to be a pretty sight. It will be a war zone. The radicals are inciting many to join them under the banner of racism. It is the take over of America . The inciters are the Hate TV against our president, our police force and it will continue. All of the forces that protect us will be attacked. Next ICE, the National Guard, all Armed Forces will become the enemy. This is what they want. To overthrow our government and cause chaos. This is what Communists do.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:35 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The kids were indoctrinated to think like a Communist. This will turn into a civil war and the Second Amendment is to protect your home and belongings. When they start running into neighborhoods and looting it is not going to be a pretty sight. It will be a war zone. The radicals are inciting many to join them under the banner of racism. It is the take over of America . The inciters are the Hate TV against our president, our police force and it will continue. All of the forces that protect us will be attacked. Next ICE, the National Guard, all Armed Forces will become the enemy. This is what they want. To overthrow our government and cause chaos. This is what Communists do.
I am afraid this is true. This will not end well.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:36 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Capitol Hill in Seattle is an abandoned industrial park?
Is it the capitol hill? In that case I stand corrected. I saw some footage and it looked like an abandoned industrial area with boarded up loading docks etc I admit I have never been to Seattle.

Ok, then they will be pushed out.

Capitol Hill?

Left wing extremists set up barricaded "Autonomous Zone" In Seattle-06102020_chaz_171142-1536x922.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies