Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2020, 09:06 PM

9,469 posts, read 10,797,949 times

Advertisements

Shoot the looters and arsonists. I’m tired of these thugs getting away with tearing up the country. The police were right to shoot this man since he pointed a taser at them....I’m sure we will find out he is a career criminal thug.

Needs to be done tonight
1. Use force to restore order in Atlanta
2. Use the military to retake Seattle neighborhoods from insurgents.

These people need to feel the force of the military. Some blood needs to be spilled to squash this rebellion out. President Trump are you out there? Please do something to stop these animals. We elected a law and order Republican for a reason......restore order now.

Support your local law enforcement today. They are all that separates decent society from the animals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 09:07 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. Just like they complained about food deserts after they looted the grocery stores.

These people are just savages.
Well, in fairness to the law abiding citizens, they had every right to complain. There were people at home reporting on social media that they were frightened and not going out. Most of the citizens, even in the roughest of areas, are law-abiding. It's the explosive idiots who have no self-control that go out there and wreak havoc.

16,236 posts, read 5,876,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
A black man was shot in the parking lot by police. How that's Wendys' fault, I don't know.
It's too bad. If I was Wendy's I would not rebuild on that location again.

This folks is why there is white flight from cities and especially certain parts. I certainly wouldn't live there on a bet nor would I own a business that would be at risk of such crime.

That said, the root cause of Wendy's being burnt isn't the death of 1 person but of an accumulation of dead people. Right or wrong blacks don't trust the police to be fair with them. I know for a fact, not a maybe, not an opinion, that my own son has suffered racist taunts and treatment from local cops. That or the witnesses lied and our own Town cop who confirmed it is also a liar.

It's an accumulative oppression and it didn't start last week. This is an accumulative treatment that has been endured for centuries in one form or another. I don't support what happened to that Wendy's or any other mob violence. I do know that it will continue to happen until we eliminate its root cause.

Yes Cops beat whites, kill whites. That goes without saying. The difference is that whites are not pulled over for driving black. My son has been. I know many blacks who have been. Ask a black man if the police calls him sir when interacting with him. Some will say sometimes. Some might say most of the time. Many will say almost never. I have never not been called sir, by any cop.

It is accumulative and not just by the police.

34,019 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
There’s a gas station adjacent? OMG.
Say goodbye to a neighborhood if a gas station catches fire.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:08 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Shoot the looters and arsonists. I’m tired of these thugs getting away with tearing up the country. The police were right to shoot this man since he pointed a taser at them....I’m sure we will find out he is a career criminal thug.

Needs to be done tonight
1. Use force to restore order in Atlanta
2. Use the military to retake Seattle neighborhoods from insurgents.

These people need to feel the force of the military. Some blood needs to be spilled to squash this rebellion out. President Trump are you out there? Please do something to stop these animals. We elected a law and order Republican for a reason......restore order now.

Support your local law enforcement today. They are all that separates decent society from the animals.

That's not going to happen. They're bending over backwards to make this look like another wrongful death of an innocent man.

Soon, cops will be told to turn in their guns so nobody gets hurt.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:10 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,235,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
Essentially, their stance is that Brooks had a taser and that, since a taser isn't a deadly weapon, the police should not have used their gun on him.
Easy to dismiss. Incapacitate the officer with a taser, take his gun and shoot him. Brooks already attacked the officers and induced bodily harm. The officer feared for his life and was justified to take the appropriate action. In this case, shooting the attacker.

34,019 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
After the last two weeks, good luck getting any business in areas with black folks living there unless they're making six figures a year.
Amen.

Now more cities will look like Newark or the neighborhood of Harlem in lacking meaningful economic opportunity. Both still bear scars from the 1960s riots.

Corps abandon riot zones regularly.

Breaks my heart. NOT.

41,813 posts, read 51,032,070 times
I went to this Wendy's near Jefferson in Philly, if they burn that one down it will be gift to humanity. I literally took one bite and through it in garbage. If I had just drank a 12 pack and it was 3AM is still would of went in the garbage.

18,058 posts, read 10,339,800 times
Quote:
What?? You’re blaming the officers for not being able to keep his weapon out of the hands of a drunk instead of blaming the drunk for stealing an officer’s weapon?!
Absolutely - It is a given that a Police Officer is good enough at this stuff not to lose his weapons to a drunk.

If he is not he or she should not be out on patrol.

And even after that the implement the guy appeared to get hold of is not a lethal device - at least according to the Police. So why would the Police respond to it with lethal force?

The right has problem dealing with the absurdity of these situations. They want to have it both ways.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:11 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,499,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Well, in fairness to the law abiding citizens, they had every right to complain. There were people at home reporting on social media that they were frightened and not going out. Most of the citizens, even in the roughest of areas, are law-abiding. It's the explosive idiots who have no self-control that go out there and wreak havoc.
You’re right. I lumped my thoughts sloppily. What I intended to convey is that these savages who are looting and burning are destroying their own communities. I feel very, VERY sorry for the majority of residents, who are law-abiding, and now have no easy access to groceries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies