Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2020, 12:26 PM

26,784 posts, read 22,567,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I am so damn sick of the "send him home and arrest him later" bull.

When he was getting arrested, he assaulted the cops, stole a weapon, ran and fired the weapon at them.

I didn't even say "arrest him later."

They could have taken his drivers license away - just an example.

Quote:
What in the world makes you people think that if the cops show up to his house to arrest him he's going to act any differently? And it could've been FAR worse in that situation ... he could've had hostages, he could've had a a stash of weapons, he could've had a shootout with the police with his kids caught in the crossfire.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Sure, sure. Therefore - it's so much better to finish him off on a spot first time around.

WTF is wrong with you people that you don't understand such simple things, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 12:27 PM

495 posts, read 193,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Not "saint" - just a person who didn't deserve to be murdered "just because."

Particularly that he had a bunch of kids, and we know how some like to cry here, that "Black children are growing without their fathers around."
Yeah, a bunch of kids he went to jail for for abusing.

Talk about eye rolls.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:31 PM

495 posts, read 193,129 times
Quote:
So?
Did he kill or harm anyone at that point?
Send him home and then charge him by the law.

That's what people that don't pay attention at skin color do, and when the country is not racist.
So while Trump might not be a racist, people like you sure are.
As I've said - you people seem not to be happy until you draw blood.
You clearly have no experience with or concept of the criminal justice system.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights
They don't think like a normal person does. We think about going to work the next day and providing for our families. They think solely about being reincarcerated. It's a fight or flight mentality. When you are part of the criminal element, your brain works on a very different wavelength than normal productive people.

Brilliant post!! Bingo!

Keep on patting each other on a shoulder. Of course he was not a "normal person" - he was BLACK, OMG!!!

And then you wonder why the country is in turmoil ROTFLMAO.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:33 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:

They don't care. They hate conservatives, they hate law and order, and they hate just about any value people who vote for Trump hold dear. Make no mistake. This is all just a concerted effort to create as much chaos as possible before Election Day. They know exactly what they're doing.

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Keep on patting each other on a shoulder. Of course he was not a "normal person" - he was BLACK, OMG!!!

And then you wonder why the country is in turmoil ROTFLMAO.
The country is in turmoil because of people like you who are products of a failed educational system that doesn't teach core American values anymore.

2,949 posts, read 1,356,057 times
Quote:
I am so damn sick of the "send him home and arrest him later" bull.

When he was getting arrested, he assaulted the cops, stole a weapon, ran and fired the weapon at them.

What in the world makes you people think that if the cops show up to his house to arrest him he's going to act any differently? And it could've been FAR worse in that situation ... he could've had hostages, he could've had a a stash of weapons, he could've had a shootout with the police with his kids caught in the crossfire.

Your words are mine!

Old 06-18-2020, 12:35 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:

Nowhere in my post did I mention race. That's all you. I was referring to criminals in general.

If you assume I hate black people because I am conservative and value law enforcement, that's on you also.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGee7 View Post
You clearly have no experience with or concept of the criminal justice system.

I know what it is to be "Black" and in the "system."

And that's the concept of "justice" in America that YOU are probably not familiar with.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Nowhere in my post did I mention race. That's all you. I was referring to criminals in general.

Of course you did not.

Worry not - you won't be sued)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies