Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 09:57 AM

19,224 posts, read 17,105,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Honestly, you have a nice side, but you are too deranged with hatred for Trump, and derision for me personally because you don't agree with my political views, that there's little sense debating with you.

I just really, really, REALLY pray that your side loses. I don't want to see this country turned into what the radical left are gunning for.
If you believe I am "deranged with hatred" then you must be stoned from chugging the Kool-Aid because for you he can do no wrong, no derision were just not going to agree.

Considering I have never endorsed a side or a candidate you make a lot of assumptions but I hope people vote this November as they see best. Everyone who doesn't see Fearless Leader in the same light you do is not a left wing radical....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 10:00 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,034,689 times
Nah, the Marxist left is MUCH worse.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:01 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/

I think that is entirely appropriate.

Liberals are totalitarians who oppose the Constitution, oppose individual rights, and use violence to achieve their goals.

Liberal regressives are identical to Nazis, but they are just uncomfortable with the title, not the actions that define them.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:02 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I can't rep you again just yet, so instead:

/thread

Amen!

/thread

Old 07-05-2020, 10:05 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,999 times
I wonder if extra rations of Kool-Aid are provided every time the term Marxist is used on social media, since Trump obscenely uttered the word, on Friday, when he declared war on Americans in his taxpayer funded S.D. "Independence Day" remarks. Maybe even vodka for anyone who can define the term, off the cuff, without a Wikipedia search, do you think?

Old 07-05-2020, 10:05 AM

19,224 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Left, today's Democrats, Progressives etc want to use Big Government to mandate their control on others. Many of their policies reduce or remove the Rights and Freedoms of others. That's Fascist by definition. Trump is correct.
And Republican lawmakers didn't attempt to remove the Rights and Freedoms of woman to choose when they got into office? "That's Fascist by definition" and luckily the SCOTUS just overturned another one of those laws. Given unbridled rein Freedom of Choice along with other rights would be removed by GOP lead state governments.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:08 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Maybe, it might be smart not to label half of the country that you are suppose to lead, and represent as the enemy, Nazis.
I was a Republican until 2016, but now I am a Democrat, and I do not appreciate one little bit
the constant slurs and verbal attacks that comes from this man's demented mouth.
He is not happy unless he is trying to divide us as a people and rip our country to shreds.

What troubles me with the current two-party nonsense is both parties would have us believe their way is the only way when most issues have far more than two possible ways to be handled. I won't join any party until one is formed with the express purpose of destroying the entrenched two party system and has a viable plan to do so.

And I would challenge Biden to name Condoleezza Rice as his VP candidate and let's start breaking down those party lines!

Old 07-05-2020, 11:01 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
If you're responding to me personally, I'm a registered Independent. Sorry your diatribe was wasted.
You read it, so it wasn’t wasted.

Old 07-05-2020, 11:03 AM

653 posts, read 221,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I can't count the number of times the left has used the Hitler thing when talking about Trump. TDSers can't have it both ways.

Old 07-05-2020, 11:12 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,113,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, Democrats never need to say anything. They just rely on their minions in the press and academia and Hollywood to do it for them.
Again.... there weren't any wide spread Communist movement found in Academia nor Hollywood back during McCarthy's time and none today... Never the less, people's lives were ruined and I suppose you are ok with that. I surmise you are also ok with attacks on the educational system... because an uneducated population is also easier to control.

Just targeted because they are unlike you and those currently in office.

History repeats itself.... every single individual in power that seeks to divide always has to create a boogeyman to lay blame on.

Since we are comparing to Nazi's. Its funny how we seek to destroy education and freedom of press... precisely what Nazi Germany did. I have no idea what people have against Education, Science, and Press these days. Don't like it? Then spark change... instead of destruction. I myself am still to the left of a lot of you all, yet I went to a relatively conservative school... in fact one of the largest right leaning school in the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies