Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 05:24 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,435,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
The far-left Democrats are not ALL Democrats, however. I dare say most Democrats are much more to the middle of the pack and are not extremists of any sort and don't support BLM and are not anti-Semitic either. They are the vast majority of the party who do not deserve having the epithet "Nazi" applied to them.
Welcome to our world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 05:25 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Dear God...how much longer....
The Radical Left is much worse than the Nazi's!

Old 07-05-2020, 05:31 AM

16,122 posts, read 6,873,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/
Excerpt: Fight Against The Left To Fight Against Nazis

Response: then tell me why Israel supports him?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:38 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,515,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
The far-left Democrats are not ALL Democrats, however. I dare say most Democrats are much more to the middle of the pack and are not extremists of any sort and don't support BLM and are not anti-Semitic either. They are the vast majority of the party who do not deserve having the epithet "Nazi" applied to them.
Similarly, the vast majority of Republicans do not deserve being called racist OR Nazi, and yet that’s what we’ve been subjected to for almost four years. Doesn’t feel very good, does it?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:42 AM

2,400 posts, read 756,315 times
You left out an important word, he said “Radical Left”. But fake headlines seems to be your thing so carry on.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:47 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Maybe, it might be smart not to label half of the country that you are suppose to lead, and represent as the enemy, Nazis.
I was a Republican until 2016, but now I am a Democrat, and I do not appreciate one little bit
the constant slurs and verbal attacks that comes from this man's demented mouth.
He is not happy unless he is trying to divide us as a people and rip our country to shreds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM

Old 07-05-2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
You left out an important word, he said “Radical Left”. But fake headlines seems to be your thing so carry on.
Excellent point. The radical left must rely on omissions and falsehoods to make their case. Remember “hands up, don’t shoot”? Or even currently, the mass rioting and destruction built on a lie about rampant racism?

The scary thing is that so many stupid and gullible people fall for it. I can understand how the young people can get brainwashed (hey, I was 20 years old once too), but when my leftist next-door neighbors in their late 60s go on and on about how this country is being run by someone as bad as Hitler, I can’t even respond.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Maybe, it might be smart not to label half of the country that you are suppose to lead, and represent as the enemy, Nazis.
I was a Republican until 2016, but now I am a Democrat, and I do not appreciate one little bit
the constant slurs and verbal attacks that comes from this man's demented mouth.
He is not happy unless he is trying to divide us as a people and rip our country to shreds.
1) He didn’t label half the country that. He said the RADICAL left - you know, the type being brainwashed by the BLM, and the progressive mayors siding with criminals.

2) And when Hillary called half of the people who weren’t going to vote for Her Highness “deplorable,” did you not see that as hateful and devisive? Or is it OK when a Democrat does it?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:56 AM

19,247 posts, read 17,124,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Well he does see parallels. Just look at how the far-left Democrats have dehumanized an entire group of people! It’s so bad now that if you dare say “all lives matter,” you risk losing your job. A professor at U-Mass was fired for writing that you risk your job by expressing an opinion that doesn’t align with Democrats!

Even worse, they are honoring BLM, a racist hate group. I don’t know about you, but I get uncomfortable when progressives mayors disregard a violent group’s anti-white racism and anti-Semitism and honor them with street names and murals.
All he sees is sound bites to use for his re-election campaign that is his only concern. There are extremists in these groups no argument there but what makes them "far-left Democrats" maybe their far-right Republicans their not wearing party gear. You never hear "all lives matter" (which they do) unless someone is countering the BLM slogan.

I don't know about BLM I have yet to find a description that isn't coming from one extreme or the other which is worthless. There is a legitimate validity to much of the arguments and a history of double standards that has finally boiled over just like the statue removals in Richmond, this didn't just surface in the last several weeks it has been coming for years.

And in the middle of everything you have a GOP candidate for Governor holding a 2A protest on the 4tth in full gear looking like a bunch of vigilantes. Yes it is their right to protest and it was peaceful but what is the purpose other than shock value.

What antisemitism are you referring to?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:57 AM

37,185 posts, read 19,247,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/
Which is an absolutely normal statement coming from a man who is trying to deflect from himself by accusing the opposition of being what he really is.

Case in point - the new Trump campaign logo. It ain't pretty.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12345070
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies