Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2020, 01:19 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWPjDdXOWkOo/

More expert testimony that masks don't work.
I tried to make the video play but it would not do it. Then I read, "We have been deplatformed by service providers and we are in the process of moving providers. If you experience an issue, this is likely the cause." So I guess they went over the top in posting crazy stuff. LOL!

You would be far better off trying to do the opposite of what I did by posting figures showing that cities that have no maskwear requirements, whatsoever, have lower rates of positive covid cases and deaths than cities that require mask wear in public.

Old 12-01-2020, 01:29 AM

17,624 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cake View Post
Your username suits you well.

You are not knowleagble on the subject of COVID-19 and this was obvious from the first time you posted.

I've provided the evidence. You simply can't handle it.
You really haven't but that's ok. It's pretty obvious you are using emotions to guide your thinking instead of facts and logic.

Old 12-01-2020, 01:34 AM

Quote:
I

The Prime minister of Canada is on the record saying this is a great opportunity for a great reset. The President of Israel is on the record saying that he wants implant on children with microchips. The US published documents called Agenda 2020 and Agenda 2030 telling you what they are going to do. What's it gonna take, a UN soldier rolling up to your house and taking you to a concentration camp? Be honest. Even then you won't believe it.
Unlike in other countries we got the 2nd Amendment to counter what you speak of.

Then there is this: Fact check: U.N. Agenda 21/2030 'New World Order' is not a real document: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/5474884002/

Old 12-01-2020, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Of course you would say that. Are you a paid shill, or do you volunteer?
suzy_q2010 is a good poster and deserves more respect than you give her.

Old 12-01-2020, 03:41 AM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
If the science says you could get covid and die if someone else isn't wearing a mask, then you would think that an exposed nose/mouth could be considered a deadly weapon. I think anti maskers should be hit with assault charges. You can't play with people's lives.

Old 12-01-2020, 03:50 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mYrDIDDHE

We've got nothing to fear but fear itself
Not pain or failure, not fatal tragedy
Not the faulty units in this mad machinery
Not the broken contacts in emotional chemistry?

With an iron fist in a velvet glove
We are sheltered under the gun
In the glory game on the power train
Thy kingdom's will be done.

And the things that we fear
Are a weapon to be held against us.

He's not afraid of your judgement
He knows of horrors worse than your Hell
He's a little bit afraid of dying
But he's a lot more afraid of your lying.

And the things that he fears
Are a weapon to be held against him.

Can any part of life be larger than life?
Even love must be limited by time
And those who push us down that they might climb
Is any killer worth more than his crime?

Like a steely blade in a silken sheath
We don't see what they're made of
They shout about love, but when push comes to shove
They live for things they're afraid of.

And the knowledge that they fear
Is a weapon to be used against them.
He's not afraid of your judgement
He knows of horrors worse than your Hell
He's a little bit afraid of dying
But he's a lot more afraid of your lying.
And the things that he fears
Are a weapon to be held against him.

Old 12-01-2020, 05:01 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
If the science says you could get covid and die if someone else isn't wearing a mask, then you would think that an exposed nose/mouth could be considered a deadly weapon. I think anti maskers should be hit with assault charges. You can't play with people's lives.
Oh, please.

Your scenario is based on the assumption that everyone that has an exposed nose/mouth is positive, which is simply not true.

It's like saying that if you drive a car, which could be considered a deadly weapon, you should be hit with assault charges.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:19 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yet, I must yet again post the quote from my local hospital's CEO who indicated that CODVID-19 can be more than a mild cold and even worse than the worst flu:

“In our worst year of the flu, we had 48 flu admissions and three flu deaths. In 2020, we’ve seen over 160 covid admissions and nine deaths.” Denise Webber, President and CEO of Stillwater Medical Center.

Listen, I don't think people want any part of their lives restricted to a bed in a COVID ward, unless their doctors advised it.
Of course they are going to say that, they are getting paid to do so. Do you not acknowledge this?

Old 12-01-2020, 06:22 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
The science doesn't say that. Why do you think we are so emphatic?

I honestly believe that people that wear the mask are cognitively impaired as a result of their compliance. I don't say this to be mean, I say this based on the evidence on this very thread.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:38 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
It's quite clear that even when wearing masks properly, you can still contract and give Covid19 to others.

So the question is, if someone has Covid19, and a regular cloth mask is worn more or less properly as the average person would wear it, what are the odds of transmission with or completely without it? Does it lower the odds of transmission at all, or significantly?

If a scientist was honest, they'd answer 'I don't know' to all of the questions above.

No real world data shows masks working. In Spain, they mandated masks, even outdoors, and they exploded in September/October (and infected the rest of Europe) like they did in March/April when no one was wearing masks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies