Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2020, 09:34 PM

17,679 posts, read 6,940,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
lack of enforcement and cooperation in general.

also, i see it in my own company. everyone required to wear a mask to enter building and get temperature. as the work day goes along, more co-workers are not wearing or pulling down their masks to speak to one another and social distancing out the door. i keep having to remind them in a nice way to not get near me. this occurs on a daily basis.
Your dirty, seldom changed and touched frequently cloth masks and temperature checks aren't reducing anyone's risk. But go ahead and keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. It's your binky, I understand. Don't worry, you're not alone in that irrational thought.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 PM

8,171 posts, read 3,688,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So many lies and falsehoods in one post, you really are amazing. Cases are ***ALSO*** "exploding" in states that had mask mandates. The data is easy to find, why are you misrepresenting it?

The science has proven that schools do not increase COVID spread, either to children or to their family members. Again, why are you misrepresenting the facts and the science?

Cases are exploding in places that are temperate even in the winter months. So, you are misrepresenting data when you say that cases are exploding "because it's winter."

And of course your premise that "cases are exploding" will never be provable one way or the other because we did not have the testing capability in March and April that we have now. So we don't KNOW how many cases the country had this spring and we cannot compare the total numbers from the spring to now to quantify whether they are "exploding" or not.

But, that will not stop the Chicken Little panic pushers in the media, in the Democrat Party and on this forum from shrieking at the top of their lungs about why we must do what Democrats say for the rest of our lives because there is a new virus with a mortality rate of less than 0.5%, and FAR FAR LESS than that if you are under 70 years old.
Hmmm, I guess I agree on one thing: we did not have the testing capability in March/April. Of course that was due to a totally screwed up federal response.

Oh, and by the way testing is still a joke, if it takes more than a day to get the result.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:36 AM

130 posts, read 77,285 times
Exclamation  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend
P.S. Still waiting for a good answer as to why cases are exploding months after mask mandates were implemented. I thought they worked?
There is a major agenda at play....... Many believe the vaccine is more than just a "vaccine"!!

They are trying to scare people as much as possible so everyone wants this!!

They are creating as much fear as they can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic
The masks are just like condoms: control devices forced upon us by Communists to destroy the American way of life. I'll never wear either as long as I live.
Ya alot of us feel as you do and are starting to get harrassed more and more.... Its hard but we are trying to fight this!!

Old 11-30-2020, 05:16 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,949,174 times
A great video describing the situation perfectly. Under 4 mins and worth a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHD0qJpzXc

Old 11-30-2020, 05:31 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,662,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
A great video describing the situation perfectly. Under 4 mins and worth a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHD0qJpzXc
I watched the video. So what kind of sheeple are you if after not wearing a mask, you come down with COVID-19?

Old 11-30-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cake View Post
When I see people posting inconsiderate and irresponsible things about wearing a mask during a pandemic it only tells me they have zero understanding on what a viral pandemic is or the scientific evidence for wearing masks to reduce the spread or severity of the viral load if infected while wearing a mask.

It's these same people who are responsible for spreading this virus. I can only hope that they experience the loss of a loved one (as I did), due to this virus.
When I see people posting inconsiderate and irresponsible things concerning a false narrative that mask wearing is anything other than a satanic control mechanism, it only tells me they have zero understanding that the powers that be are using this plandemic to bring in the new world order/one world government/great reset. It's these same people who are responsible for spreading the false narrative.

I'm sorry for your loss, but you are wrong.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIeoidaqNo0

Connect the dots and read between the lines. Wake up before it's too late.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I watched the video. So what kind of sheeple are you if after not wearing a mask, you come down with COVID-19?
Are you going to take the mRNA experimental vaccine that contains Luciferace, Hydrogel/nanotech, and aborted fetuses?
If so, it seems to me that you are the real risk taker among us.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:

If you can't see the lunacy in those YouTube videos and the people that post them, then you really have no grasp on reality.
Just keep in mind, I'm not the one advocating for healthy people to wear face masks to protect against a cold that poses close to 0 risk to the vast majority of the population, you are.

You are the one trying to impose your delusion on other people, not the other way around.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Clearly you don't know anything about COVID-19 disease.

How do you know if a person is healthy or simply asymptomatic?
It doesn't matter either way. It's not a deadly virus according to their own trumped up BS numbers.

Quote:
The high rate of transmission is due to the density of individuals who are asymptomatic or who have only mild symptoms who are actually spreading the virus.
What high rate of transmission? I don't know a single person that is sick. And I ask everyone I know, and they all say they know (at most) 1 or 2.

Quote:
Did you know that people who are healthy also contract COVID-19?
I assume you mean healthy asymptomatic people are spreading the virus? If that is your (bold) claim, prove it. Because I'm certainly not going to take your word for it.

Quote:
The only delusion being posted here are the ones you keep posting. The lunacy of those YouTube videos says it all about who you are and what delusional agenda you are trying to push on others.
Again, a bold claim. I challenge you to identify which specific delusions I am pushing on others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies