Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2020, 07:32 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
if you're outdoors and maintaining a social distance of 6 feet( where that distance actually has some effectiveness, not like indoors where its actually supposed to be at least 20 feet) then you don't need to wear a mask. And that's not even considering that masks aren't very effective to begin with.
Don't be afraid to stand up to some mean spirited ignorant karen that wants to play mask nazi.
oh ya i screamed at one woman used the C word called her all kind of bad names that were verbally abusive as well as following her. after she called me out when I was on the phone too! some have told me in a polite way to wear a mask i just ignore them but if your rude I am going to be rude back.

its dangerous to not mind your own business but these people do not care. do they really think they will get covid by walking past me for a split second if i am not wearing a mask. they dont like that i am not part of their group. they are mad because they assume I dont believe in the covid or the masks.

Old 11-26-2020, 07:43 AM

130 posts, read 77,250 times
You should be careful confronting people like that,alot of crazy people in this world..... I wouldnt want them to take out a knife or whatever.... (We dont know what they might do nowadays)

Old 11-26-2020, 08:44 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
So have the Agenda 21 globalists shot themselves in the foot( or better yet their heads) with Covid 19?
They want everybody to relocate back to cities for dense urban living while the national parks become the playgrounds of the ruling elite and huge agricultural companies take over the farms and rural areas.
BUT.... with Covid and social distancing, will anybody want to live in over crowded cities? Isn't it safer to stay in less populated areas? Can't have it both ways.

Old 11-26-2020, 12:21 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
It does not happen to me all the time. if i walk down the street usually nobody says anything but if I walk on a bike path or a park or trail they have said things to me. if you lived here for enough time you would have someone say something to you. its happened to me like 7 times but I live here.
Here in Atlanta there are only a few nuts wearing masks outside. Well under 10%. And I live in a pretty liberal neighborhood. People have common sense, apparently unlike some of these liberal cities.

Old 11-26-2020, 02:50 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
I apologize if someone else already mentionned that article about a doctor who did a party unmasked earlier this month. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...rounded-bikini
Quote:
The world’s so-called “hottest doctor,” who has repeatedly called for mandatory mask laws and social distancing, was pictured maskless partying on a boat in Miami while surrounded by bikini-clad women.

Mikhail Varshavski, known as ‘Dr. Mike’ online, completely contradicted his own advice by throwing a ‘super-spreader’ 31st birthday party for himself on November 12.

Old 11-26-2020, 03:01 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Here in Atlanta there are only a few nuts wearing masks outside. Well under 10%. And I live in a pretty liberal neighborhood. People have common sense, apparently unlike some of these liberal cities.
the governor of massechusetts requires everyone to wear it even outside even if you can social distance. I heard the worst states for the draconian rules are california massechusetts and I heard hawaii lockdowns are the worst.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:21 PM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Claim made by mask wearers to those who refuse: "You're killing grandma!"

Reality:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

Quote:
...After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.

“The reason we have a higher number of reported COVID-19 deaths among older individuals than younger individuals is simply because every day in the U.S. older individuals die in higher numbers than younger individuals,” Briand said.

Briand also noted that 50,000 to 70,000 deaths are seen both before and after COVID-19, indicating that this number of deaths was normal long before COVID-19 emerged. Therefore, according to Briand, not only has COVID-19 had no effect on the percentage of deaths of older people, but it has also not increased the total number of deaths.

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States....
Despite their attempts to delete that truth that got out there, archives are forever.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:45 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,406,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
the governor of massechusetts requires everyone to wear it even outside even if you can social distance. I heard the worst states for the draconian rules are california massechusetts and I heard hawaii lockdowns are the worst.
And how are you going to enforce that? Have police walk up and down streets and ticket everyone not wearing a mask?

Old 11-27-2020, 05:47 AM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Claim made by mask wearers to those who refuse: "You're killing grandma!"

Reality:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

Despite their attempts to delete that truth that got out there, archives are forever.
It's also archived on Archive.today. https://archive.vn/sVbMr Having multiple archives sites is a safer precaution.

Old 11-27-2020, 06:52 AM

50,815 posts, read 36,514,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
You should be careful confronting people like that,alot of crazy people in this world..... I wouldnt want them to take out a knife or whatever.... (We dont know what they might do nowadays)
Sounds like he is the one to worry about, frankly. I guarantee everyone in ear shot thought one of them was crazy, and I don't think it was the woman who asked him to mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies