Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 06:54 PM

8,154 posts, read 3,682,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Government mandate means nothing as it's unconstitutional. That is reason why I and million of people refusing to wear a mask. In fact i went today to USPS without a mask despite state order and got service.
Nope, nothing unconstitutional about it. Confirmed by courts over and over again.

This is was so very brave, I'm impressed. Lol.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:31 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,145,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
It means something during a state of emergency such as now with the ongoing covid pandemic. Wisconsin governor was challenged on this by a conservative group and a judge threw it out.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/g...0d151ee5b.html

I’m sure the workers and other people at the usps were thrilled you were in there without a mask.

I do not care what they taught about me not wearing a mask.

Old 11-06-2020, 09:08 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,145,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstop View Post
I went to the park today and it alot of people were there and I havent ever seen as many as I saw today WEARING A MASK OUTSIDE!!

There is no hope for people....... People are scared of thier own shadow and its disgusting!!
I was at the park week ago with my youngest and half the people if not more didn't have their mask on.

Old 11-06-2020, 11:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstop View Post
I went to the park today and it alot of people were there and I havent ever seen as many as I saw today WEARING A MASK OUTSIDE!!

There is no hope for people....... People are scared of thier own shadow and its disgusting!!
When I go to the park, what few people there are wearing masks look Asian, this even though local city mask ordinance does not require wearing masks when outdoors at parks.

Old 11-07-2020, 12:27 AM

13 posts, read 10,160 times
These masks are worthless because they don't provide a complete seal against fascial skin and are too porous to prevent the passage of viruses that are .006 nano microns in size. They're like using chain link fencing to block the passage of windblown dust. They're only useful when worn by those that are too lazy to cover their face when coughing and sneezing due to having some sort of crud.
Here in East Texas, us goobers took the advice of our county health agents and family doctors to not bother with wearing masks so we had a better chance to catch the mild Covid 19 in order to develop an immunity to it. We did just that which resulted in having fewer becoming ill and most positive test results being asymptomatic. Those asymptomatic folks were encourage to go around in public without masks because they were exhaling a severely weakened form of Covid 19 that made it easier for others immune systems to develop antibodies to fight it off and have an immunity to it afterwards. We only wore masks at certain stores that required a mask to shop there and never bothered anyone that did wear a mask whenever out in public since that was their choice.
We have been fed up with this Scamdemic from the beginning so made our schools open in time for the Fall semester and put an end to online teaching since that only resulted in lower and failing grades. The State of Texas did have a very accurate Covid dashboard that provided the true numbers of actual confirmed Covid deaths and hospitalizations until July 26 before the Feds forced the state to stop that. As of July 26 Texas had only 749 confirmed Covid deaths out of the 8,200+ which had been reported by then since the county health agents were able to examine the death certificates and the deceased medical records. After July 26, the health agents were only informed of the name and age of those dying from covid to impede their follow-up investigations. They're also pissed off about the new fast tests since those will show people that had recovered or developed an immunity from covid as positive cases due to having antibodies in their system.
We will ignore any new stay at home and mask wearing orders because those are unwarranted plus our local LEO's never bothered to enforce those earlier since they have more important things to do. You fools need to wake up and refuse to comply with mask orders so local and state governments will be forced to allow all businesses and schools to operate normally.

Old 11-07-2020, 03:45 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywerk View Post
We will ignore any new stay at home and mask wearing orders because those are unwarranted plus our local LEO's never bothered to enforce those earlier since they have more important things to do. You fools need to wake up and refuse to comply with mask orders so local and state governments will be forced to allow all businesses and schools to operate normally.
No way in hell am I going to be foolish enough to do such a thing when the ICUs are full in the COVID unit at my local hospital. Meanwhile, why should you bother wearing shoes to town, if the weather is still warm?

Old 11-07-2020, 07:02 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Mark Meadows now CoVid 19 positive

Old 11-07-2020, 07:11 AM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Government mandate means nothing as it's unconstitutional. That is reason why I and million of people refusing to wear a mask. In fact i went today to USPS without a mask despite state order and got service.
What amendment exactly does it violate?

Old 11-07-2020, 07:12 AM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Nope, nothing unconstitutional about it. Confirmed by courts over and over again.

This is was so very brave, I'm impressed. Lol.
He got service because employees have been told not to confront the crazies.

Old 11-07-2020, 08:34 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,579,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywerk View Post
These masks are worthless because they don't provide a complete seal against fascial skin and are too porous to prevent the passage of viruses that are .006 nano microns in size. They're like using chain link fencing to block the passage of windblown dust. They're only useful when worn by those that are too lazy to cover their face when coughing and sneezing due to having some sort of crud.
If you're going to claim they're useless, then you can't claim they're useful for some people who are too lazy. That's just making things up.

Coughing produces particles that are 25 to 50 times larger than that which can filter through masks.

Masks will eventually let enough through if you keep going into crowded situations with poor ventilation. It is a matter of how much virus the body can fight off, not that zero can get through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies