Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2020, 04:10 PM

17,587 posts, read 13,367,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
I did it in San Diego recently (well actually just pulled it down briefly while checking out but watch...) and some coward with his girlfriend walked extra close to me and said "put your mask on" as they were leaving the store (I was in self checkout). As soon as I left and saw them still walking to their car I yelled from across the lot "what? I didn't hear you please say it louder!".

And of course like the typical fluffy California white liberal, they get super scared when the Black man returns fire by calling them out. I never moved but the woman kept looking back and jumped in the car and her boyfriend remained a coward. Wouldn't even tell me again and I was going to respond nicely. So I politely told them "exactly what I thought. Get in your car and go home."

Most people are wearing them because they dont want to be told to put one on. Most people I see reluctantly put their mask on as they enter a store. There are only a few people, especially in the cities which have a scared population, who seem to have their mask on 24/7 as if it's some virus kryptonite. I told the maintence man he didnt have to wear a mask when he came in and he was so happy saying he "hated wearing this damn thing mate" in his Austrailian accent lol. People are tired of this ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dThiYFgI_g

Wear your damn masks

Old 11-04-2020, 04:10 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,144,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Not going to happen.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:50 PM

202 posts, read 144,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yes, there is evidence that masks work.
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent
So why is Trump not wearing a mask?

Old 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Only in America can we turn public safety and a call to protect our neighbors, families, and friends into a political match. What a freaking travesty and embarrassment.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:29 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,187 posts, read 13,477,157 times
The UK is starting to gear up for mass vaccinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guardian

The NHS is preparing to administer any potential coronavirus vaccine before Christmas, as it was revealed that the number of Covid in-patients in England was equivalent to 22 hospitals full of patients.

Simon Stevens, the chief executive of NHS England, said there had been a “very substantial” increase in coronavirus hospital admissions in October.

Projections by the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling (SPI-M) show that, by the end of November, there will be more Covid in-patients than there were during the first peak in April.

But there was some hope as Stevens disclosed the health service was preparing to write to all GPs across the country in anticipation of a potential vaccine being available before Christmas.

GPs in England told to be ready to administer Covid vaccine by Christmas - The Guardian

Old 11-05-2020, 04:56 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
This is how grownups deal with Covid. Australia doesn`t have millions of nitwits screaming about their "rights".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...07d_story.html

Old 11-05-2020, 07:32 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,762,896 times
Still dont understand why so many are scared of Covid; look at the statistics. Everyone is still surprisingly concerned and I am just living life as normally as I can with the mindset that I can catch it at anytime and that doesnt bother me at all. We joke with the kids if they cough or sneeze.."uh oh, must have the Rona". We are all about letting it run its course and if we get it we get it, if we shockingly were to die from it, oh well too. Life isnt about living in fear, so as long as I am enjoying life, if I died tomorrow I would have no regrets.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:57 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,979,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
For one, learn how to read. Second, stop being a sheep.

Old 11-05-2020, 01:12 PM

202 posts, read 144,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Still dont understand why so many are scared of Covid; look at the statistics. Everyone is still surprisingly concerned and I am just living life as normally as I can with the mindset that I can catch it at anytime and that doesnt bother me at all. We joke with the kids if they cough or sneeze.."uh oh, must have the Rona". We are all about letting it run its course and if we get it we get it, if we shockingly were to die from it, oh well too. Life isnt about living in fear, so as long as I am enjoying life, if I died tomorrow I would have no regrets.
Yea look at Trump

He aint wearing a mask nor is he worrying

Im not wearing a mask as long as Trump doesn't wear a Mask

Old 11-05-2020, 06:35 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,118,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
This is how grownups deal with Covid. Australia doesn`t have millions of nitwits screaming about their "rights".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...07d_story.html
Being a grown up to you is shutting up, obeying like a dog, just to eliminate the existence of a virus on their continent? A virus that will be reintroduced into their continent when they open their borders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies