Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 11:33 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,400,671 times

Advertisements

Republicans/cons want public schools to open?

How Marxist of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2020, 11:34 PM

32,131 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I know. Democrats letting people out of prison is pretty ridiculous.
I think we should send Cohen back to jail. Oh we did. Is Manafort still at home because if not he should go back too.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:34 PM

18,740 posts, read 7,635,825 times
Quote:
Professional courtesy.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:39 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:
Only for half of them to recommit crimes they were in prison for shortly after release i.e New York. Just liberals using their logic.

As for “healthy” kids with no underlying condition, there hasn’t been one case of a Covid death under the age of 17 that I’ve seen reported.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:40 PM

17,716 posts, read 6,967,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Only for half of them to recommit crimes they were in prison for shortly after release i.e New York. Just liberals using their logic.

As for “healthy” kids with no underlying condition, there hasn’t been one case of a Covid death under the age of 17 that I’ve seen reported.
Well, the teachers would rather sit on their asses and do 2-hour ZOOM sessions while getting paid. They don't give a crap about the children, and neither do the Democrats or the teachers' unions.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:41 PM

407 posts, read 123,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Didn't work for Israel. Two weeks after they reopened schools they had a severe outbreak

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...are-discovered
Yeah. That is just too risky. I might hold my kids back a month to see how it goes with others first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Correlation does not equal causation, but I wouldn't expect the DNC operatives at NPR (or you) to appreciate that fact. It doesn't fit your narrative.
What in the world is that supposed to mean? Correlation blah blah lol. They had a covid outbreak because of covid.

Anyhow, you're going to have to live with the fact that many parents are going to go virtual or hybrid. Still don't know why you care.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:43 PM

17,716 posts, read 6,967,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_G View Post
Yeah. That is just too risky. I might hold my kids back a month to see how it goes with others first.

What in the world is that supposed to mean? Correlation blah blah lol. They had a covid outbreak because of covid.

Anyhow, you're going to have to live with the fact that many parents are going to go virtual or hybrid. Still don't know why you care.
It's totally unsurprising that you don't care about the science. You've made that abundantly clear since you showed up on these boards.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:46 PM

32,131 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Well, the teachers would rather sit on their asses and do 2-hour ZOOM sessions while getting paid. They don't give a crap about the children, and neither do the Democrats or the teachers' unions.
Do you even know any teachers or is this just your ranting about nothing you know about. It's much harder to do online classes than in person. No teacher wants to do online.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:47 PM

407 posts, read 123,291 times
Quote:
It's totally unsurprising that you don't care about the science. You've made that abundantly clear since you showed up on these boards.
LOL I'm sure you're as good a scientist and stable genius as Trump. Pence too. Go, get yer republican science on!

Old 07-17-2020, 11:51 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:
Seems Democrats don’t believe education is essential. But looting, shooting, arson, murder, assaulting innocent people, and destroying public/private property is. Oh and their Starbucks coffee.

If Democrats had it their way, they’d keep kids uneducated and have them watch CNN/MSNBC all day. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies