Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2020, 06:56 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times

Advertisements

I would explain to the anti-science crowd not only that hydroxychloroquine can greatly help people with COVID-19, but I can explain why it helps them....but what would be the point? They aren't making intelligent arguments, they are just parroting DNC propaganda.

Suffice it to say that I know for a fact that the drug is still being widely prescribed by doctors all over the place and it is still saving people's lives. Unfortunately the anti-science crowd won't care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 06:59 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I would explain to the anti-science crowd not only that hydroxychloroquine can greatly help people with COVID-19, but I can explain why it helps them....but what would be the point? They aren't making intelligent arguments, they are just parroting DNC propaganda.

Suffice it to say that I know for a fact that the drug is still being widely prescribed by doctors all over the place and it is still saving people's lives. Unfortunately the anti-science crowd won't care.
Anti science crowd? Ha. Some nerve. If it works that's great. I'm all for whatever works . I'm just enjoying the president's clown show as usual.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:01 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The truth bomb that was put out there by the doctors is that elite liberals are using HCQ while telling others to NOT use HCQ.

In case the video is remove, here's another link.

DR. STELLA IMMANUEL | THERE IS A CURE FOR COVID... HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Entire conference - 45 min video
DOCTOR'S ARE NOW MAKING THEMSELVES THE NEWS SO TO BATTLE THE MSM FAKE NEWS AND DS
That's made up bull!@#$.

HCQ can and is used to ease symptoms in some cases.

I know of an elderly lady who tested positive. Her symptoms were mild. She has some breathing issues to begin with and was not initially hospitalized. She ended up one day at the hospital -- didn't stay just had a breathing treatment and was sent home with HCQ. Did it cure her -- who knows...she may have gotten better anyways, But it was prescribed.

The danger is suggesting it is a cure -- it isn't a cure -- it helps with symptoms. And that's a subtle but important difference to make.

It has worked for some and didn't work for others
It was harmful to some and not others

It is crazy that conservatives want the medical community to suddenly throw out scientific measurement of studies, etc in order to support the President.

THis doctor also believes that aliens and demons play a part in your health.

You going to all of a sudden jump on that bandwagon too -- or just the one where she supports the politician you like.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:02 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I don't know if this doctor is correct or not, but still. So let's dig into everything the woman said or believes in? What does that have ANYTHING to do with the HCQ study?
The "sex with demons and witches" causing gynecological issues isn't a red flag enough about her credibility in the medical field? OK ...

Quote:
Do you know how many crazy things doctors do behind closed doors? Has anyone seen an episode of ER or Grey's Anatomy?
Does anyone here know the difference between non-fiction and fiction? Just askin' ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Don’t make this about politics.
Trump made it about politics.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:05 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,421,470 times
The Trump fan is one unique specie. If really was the wonder drug why aren't other countries utilizing it? Are you really claiming the health care professional in Pakistan are hiding the truth and allowing more citizens to get sick and die just to get back at our President? This is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 07-29-2020 at 07:18 AM..

Old 07-29-2020, 07:08 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
Follow the money. Big Phama, Bill Gates and the MSM have motives -- and most people follow in-line without thinking for themselves. I saw the video and clearly understood that H. works well when administered early. That's the message and it could save tens of thousands of lives. With big tech and govt. controlling the narrative - critical thinking has become a thing of the past.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:08 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Anti science crowd? Ha. Some nerve. If it works that's great. I'm all for whatever works .
Yeah, anti-science crowd. While you might be all for whatever works, the anti-science crowd has made it clear that they are not for whatever works, they are for whatever works other than hydroxychloroquine because their political masters have told them to be against the use of that drug.

Now that said, right now there are more doctors prescribing dexamethasone than hydroxychloroquine, but the anti-science crowd likes to pretend that one of them is voodoo magic because that's what their masters told them to believe.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:12 AM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
The Trump fan is one unique specie. If really was the wonder drug why aren't other countries utilizing it? Are you really claiming the health care professional in Pakistan are hiding the truth just to get back at our President? This is amazing that you think this way.
And I wonder how much of the stuff the taxpayer is paying for. IIRC, the USA government bought up a huge supply.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:15 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
https://www.sermo.com/press-releases...ic-in-context/

Old 07-29-2020, 07:18 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,097,756 times
two words:

Demon Semen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies