Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2020, 07:25 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,008,915 times

Advertisements

Kyle Rittenhouse is NOT a trigger-happy or blood-thirsty White Supremacist as the Leftists and MSM want you to believe.

He only engaged imminent threats of bodily harm.

Just look at his actions when running AWAY from a dozen enraged (and many armed) rioters, heading TOWARDS police, who chased Kyle down the middle of the street.

As Kyle is fending off (DEFENDING) multiple attackers:

1 - the guy who strikes him in the head knocking his cap off;

2 - the tall guy that jumps and stomps on his head after he trips and falls – IMO he’s the luckiest one as he was NOT shot and makes the right decision to run away;

3 - Anthony Huber (a Convicted Felon and Domestic Abuser = VIOLENT) hits Kyle in the head with a skateboard and tries to take Kyle’s rifle and is the first attacker shot;

4 – and then there is Gaige Grosskreutz (a member of the People’s Revolution Movement, and VIOLENT Felon convicted of burglary and weapons charges) who, just as Huber is shot, is charging Kyle while holding a handgun in his right hand. He freezes reacting to the shot and throws his hands up feigning ‘surrender’. But as Kyle is clearing a malfunction Grosskreutz advances again and is shot in the arm holding the pistol, and runs away with the pistol still firmly in his hand!

Now in any self-defense or police training, you are taught to continue fire until the threat is down, so Kyle had every right and opportunity to shoot Grosskreutz again and maybe even kill him – but he didn’t!

Shortly after the shootings, Grosskreutz’ friend Jacob Marshall posted on Twitter "... Gaige’s only regret was not killing the kid and … emptying the entire mag into him..."

I don't know if I could have maintained the control that Kyle did through this long ordeal. What would you have done?

Old 08-31-2020, 08:23 AM

23,856 posts, read 12,705,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Did you really read my posts and conclude that my position was his age was the reason for this confrontation? Really? That's pretty amazing from where I sit.

No as I clarified in another post, one you missed or ignored, the fact that he was charged with that crime of underage possession of a deadly weapon was not the real issue here.
Both posts I quoted talked about his age, that he was carrying a weapon and due to that it "incited a reaction" and "escalated the confrontation". You certainly weren't talking about gun laws when you said those things, and neither was I in my comments.

Quote:
The point is he was a minor, a child, and his presence there didn't restore order, it only escalated the confrontation
You were talking about "his presence there", meaning at the riot. That it "didn't restore order", meaning within the mob. That it "only escalated the confrontation", with Rosenbaum and then with others in the mob.

Quote:
The point was he is still a very young person, people that age do not have fully developed brains which is why they have different ramifications for juveniles than the do for adults for the same crime. A kid that age should not be brandishing an AR 15 for crowd control. He is simply not qualified for that role, all he did was instigate a reaction and that caused more violence as we saw.
Again, he is just a few months short of turning 18, which is a legal adult. It is silly to think that once a person turns 18 a magical switch is thrown in their brain that makes the brain suddenly think like an adult.

He handled the weapon just fine, for a "child". He didn't point it at anyone until Rosenbaum attacked him. Which at that time he only pointed it at Rosenbaum. After that he didn't point it at anyone until he was attacked on the street, and he only pointed it at those who were trying to attack him.

You dodged my question...
How did he "incite a reaction" or "escalate the confrontation" to "cause more violence", other than that he was just a 17 year old who was simply walking around with a gun that he'd pointed at no one until he was attacked? What specific thing did he do to "incite" Rosenbaum to attack him...because if Rosenbaum had not attacked him then any "violence" would not have happened because of Kyle.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:25 AM

2,180 posts, read 642,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee

How did he "incite a reaction" or "escalate the confrontation" to "cause more violence", other than that he was just a 17 year old who was simply walking around with a gun that he'd pointed at no one until he was attacked? What specific thing did he do to "incite" Rosenbaum to attack him...because if Rosenbaum had not attacked him then any "violence" would not have happened because of Kyle.

You don't understand. They think that opposition to their destruction is ESCALATION.

They want to be able to cause destruction, commit violent acts, terrorize neighborhoods WITHOUT INTERFERENCE! It's FASCISM to oppose their destruction and looting! Leave them alone!

"Don't make the rioters even more mad by confronting them!" Or something.....?

Old 08-31-2020, 08:29 AM

8,961 posts, read 2,569,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What specific thing did he do to "incite" Rosenbaum to attack him
He previously helped put out a fire that Rosenbaum set, that's incitement right?

Old 08-31-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I honestly can't understand why you think any of this has to do with peaceful protests.
None of this has to do with peaceful protests: that is a red herring.
I know, right? Before the curfew they were attacking the government buildings and LE, etc. . After the curfew they were attacking stores, etc. There was no peaceful protest before the curfew and there certainly wasn't after the curfew.

Quote:
You either support the rioters, or the defenders.
There is no in between, except to walk away in silence, but you have not.
Since Demoncrats either can't or won't keep the peace,
it falls to citizens to keep the peace.

Do you support the rioters or the defenders.
Your past comments show that you support the rioters.

I support the defenders.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
He previously helped put out a fire that Rosenbaum set, that's incitement right?
Most likely that was why Rosenbaum attacked him, so, yep.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:37 AM

6,738 posts, read 3,018,737 times
Quote:
Although I do not believe Jacob Blake was murdered, I believe the officer had every reason to believe he could have been reaching for a weapon,.
I hope you don't think he was murdered,..lol. He didn't die.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:44 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,008,915 times
Quote:
Most likely that was why Rosenbaum attacked him, so, yep.
Please see Post #318 of this Thread:

Initial contact between Kyle Rittenhouse and the mob, and the reason that Kyle was chased by Joseph Rosenbaum

Do you arrive at the same conclusion?

Old 08-31-2020, 09:49 AM

16,334 posts, read 10,465,858 times
Quote:
He brought an AR 15 to a protest. This cause a reaction, Rosenbaum went after him because he had this gun. Again as I have explained plenty of times once he shot Rosenbaum he was identified as a guy who just shot someone, that cause others to go after his gun. If he wasn't there with this gun all these people are alive today and he is not facing charges.

Pretty simple stuff.

Old 08-31-2020, 09:53 AM

29,605 posts, read 14,742,545 times
Quote:
He brought an AR 15 to a protest. This cause a reaction, Rosenbaum went after him because he had this gun. Again as I have explained plenty of times once he shot Rosenbaum he was identified as a guy who just shot someone, that cause others to go after his gun. If he wasn't there with this gun all these people are alive today and he is not facing charges.

Pretty simple stuff.
True. He didn't have to go there, but he did. Because he did doesn't negate his right of self defense.

You can play this game as long as you want.

If Rittenhouse wouldn't have been there, this wouldn't have happened.
If the rioters would have chosen to riot, this wouldn't have happened.
If Black wouldn't have complied , this wouldn't have happened.
If the cop wouldn't have killed Floyd, this wouldn't have happened.
If Trump would have lost the election, this wouldn't have happened.

And so on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies