Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 02:10 PM

30,438 posts, read 21,280,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
The left "Kyle is a stupid young immature kid"

Also the left "Kyle should have known better by not being there and bringing a gun to a volatile situation. The 3 other grown-ass adult men (Huber, GG, Rosenbaum) also did the exact same thing, but they can get the pass"
I am not left or right dwight. I think and use my head fred. Next time maybe he will stay home. If they got shot then so be it they had no reason to be there as well.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:11 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
He is welcome here.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:15 PM

7,928 posts, read 3,475,901 times
Anyone looking to go after this kid should think twice. He really knows how to defend himself.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:15 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I am not left or right dwight. I think and use my head fred. Next time maybe he will stay home. If they got shot then so be it they had no reason to be there as well.
and not a beep from you about the 3 grown-ass adult felons.

But of course, a 17 year-old teen should be more mature & responsible and make good decisions than 3 grown ass adult men.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:19 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since he was falsely called alot of nasty, totally evil things like a white supremacist by that stupidazz Biden...and the hundreds of death threats...what is going to happen to him to keep him safe? He is only 18, and the world knows his face. Will the feds protect him?
That is another reason this prosecution never should have happened.
Have they charged all the other people for actually committing crimes while rioting? What about those carrying around guns while rioting?
No
So why go after someone who was defending himself from an angry mob of rioters, vs. those who were shooting at cars and buildings.
Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if blacks were attacking him, and he shot 3 of them. You would have to relocate him to Europe.

While I would not have allowed my kid to go defend a property during a riot, Rittenhouse as a free citizen had the right to be wherever he wanted to be. Whether it was to protest, render medical aid, paint over graffiti, protect someone's building from being torched, etc.
Yet they want to try and make a case against him, to deter others who might be so inclined in the future.
Why aren't they making examples of the root of the problem, that being the Antifa & BLM marxists looking to tear down our society?

`

Old 11-14-2021, 02:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Anyone looking to go after this kid should think twice. He really knows how to defend himself.
Bingo

Be a shame if more folks had to learn the hard way.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:21 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
That is another reason this prosecution never should have happened.
Have they charged all the other people for actually committing crimes while rioting? What about those carrying around guns while rioting?
No
So why go after someone who was defending himself from an angry mob of rioters, vs. those who were shooting at cars and buildings.
Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if blacks were attacking him, and he shot 3 of them. You would have to relocate him to Europe.

While I would not have allowed my kid to go defend a property during a riot, Rittenhouse as a free citizen had the right to be wherever he wanted to be. Whether it was to protest, render medical aid, paint over graffiti, protect someone's building from being torched, etc.
Yet they want to try and make a case against him, to deter others who might be so inclined in the future.
Why aren't they making examples of the root of the problem, that being the Antifa & BLM marxists looking to tear down our society?

`
Bingo

Because BLM and Antifa are entitled martyrs

Old 11-14-2021, 02:25 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
and not a beep from you about the 3 grown-ass adult felons.

But of course, a 17 year-old teen should be more mature & responsible and make good decisions than 3 grown ass adult men.
GG was not a felon. No felony conviction. And he was serving as an ACLU observer. And he had a CC permit which had recently expired. I suspect that gets treated as a minor technical violation.

I think the reality is that GG was a 2nd amendment believer and always carried a gun.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:40 PM

17,637 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Don't matter my man. He should have stayed home and watched tv and none of this mess or this thread would have never gone down. He made a choice to bring a gun into a bad sitch and this is what happens.
Wrong. He was doing the job the police weren’t allowed to do because of brain dead liberals. We need more real men like Rittenhouse and fewer beta males like Tony Evers. Fortunately there are 2 less of the latter thanks to Kyle.

Old 11-14-2021, 02:42 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
GG was not a felon. No felony conviction. And he was serving as an ACLU observer. And he had a CC permit which had recently expired. I suspect that gets treated as a minor technical violation.

I think the reality is that GG was a 2nd amendment believer and always carried a gun.
if you spin anymore, i'd call you a yo yo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies