Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 11:35 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,400,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Now, I am not anti-cop. I have/had my gripes with cops and I do think there needs to be some reform. The vast majority of the time my experiences with cops have been good and cordial. Only 2 times did I have truly terrible experience with cops whom were just looking to abuse their power. Overall, I do think police are needed and I give police men and women a ton of credit, I know its not an easy job.

My thing is this: I find many conservatives super "BACK THE BLUE!" but what happens if they have their marching orders and they don't care about you? For instance, there's been a few cases of people not wearing their mask, getting arrested. There was a recent case in Hollywood where this one driver who tried escaping the BLM mob and instead of the mob getting in any trouble, the cops arrested the driver who was trying to flee the mob. You have police officers who will enforce closing down small businesses who defy orders from the state and/or city. Yet, they'll stand by and lot the ANTIFA BLM mob run amok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=OhASWfJupqA

How about these Christians who were arrested and not obeying social distancing rules and not wearing mask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35qvDQuuAIc

Or this lady in Ohio who didn't wear a mask at a football game:

I know this isn't always the case, I am sure there's plenty of cops who will do what is right, what they deem is moral and not what the law tells them is right. In fact, there was a cop who was arrested for posting a video on Youtube about how he's not going to enforce shutting down small business.

The point is, will you conservatives whom are super "BACK THE BLUE!", how would you feel if cops start coming after you for difference of thought? For not wanting to shut down your business? Not wearing mask? Not social distancing? How can you support these cops whom are "just doing their job"?

Its not to say to start rallying against cops but again, the point remains. How can you support the blue who doesn't support you? But only will support the state, obey the $$$. Not all but you get the point.

I'm aware cops are being thrown under the bus and I'm aware of the agenda of it all. I get it. Don't mistake me but I think its important for conservatives to understand that the excuse of "just doing my job" shouldn't be accepted.
Wait until they shoot up your house or confiscate your property when you've done nothing wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2020, 12:59 PM

9,132 posts, read 4,807,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Wait until they shoot up your house or confiscate your property when you've done nothing wrong.
Stay out of areas run by BLM, Antifa, Demoncrats, etc, and you won't have any problem with those pinko's shooting up your house, or looting and burning your business down.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:55 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,655,402 times
I think this thread still holds up, if anything even more now. I don't understand how some of you conservatives still blindly "BACK THE BLUE!". There was a rally here in NYC, in the borough of Staten Island. About 20--let me say that again, TWENTY, 20, 2-0, TWO-ZERO!--Police SHERIFFS, along with their underlings and rows of cop cars and riot trucks to make sure that this bar (Macs Public House) was lockdown and not able to open. Two helicopters were there to make the scene seem even more dramatic than it needed to be. Meanwhile, they're told to stand down by the mayors and governors and whatever other officials when ANTIFA and BLM want to raise hell. They're OUT NUMBERED and RUN OUT OF TOWN and run like hell when ANTIFA and BLM want to raise hell. They place nice with them, handle them with child gloves. Again, while these mayors and governors continue to villify them, take a big, giant, steaming dump on them, defund them and tell them how terrible they are. They're constantly thrown under the bus by these cowardly politicians yet they'll come after YOU conservatives, libertarians or anyone who isn't aligned with the left.

Yet, you conservatives will constantly find a way to "BACK THE BLUE!". Any cop who follows ANY of these orders by the wanna be dictator mayors and governors are not just following orders, they are simply COWARDS and are not making their jobs easier. Seriously conservatives, you complain about tyranny meanwhile "THE BLUE!" are the ones implementing it. By and large, "THE BLUE!" is NOT on your side, stop caping for "THE BLUE!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytuyA7p4Eys&t=34s

Old 12-03-2020, 11:29 AM

9,132 posts, read 4,807,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I think this thread still holds up, if anything even more now. I don't understand how some of you conservatives still blindly "BACK THE BLUE!". There was a rally here in NYC, in the borough of Staten Island. About 20--let me say that again, TWENTY, 20, 2-0, TWO-ZERO!--Police SHERIFFS, along with their underlings and rows of cop cars and riot trucks to make sure that this bar (Macs Public House) was lockdown and not able to open. Two helicopters were there to make the scene seem even more dramatic than it needed to be.
That little army wasn't there to close down the bar, it was to prevent people who might make trouble over it from doing so. I might have arguments about closing the bar, but my beef ain't with the cops, it is with those who gave the order. Unlike the NYC Mayor, I tend to back the Blue.

Quote:
Meanwhile, they're told to stand down by the mayors and governors and whatever other officials when ANTIFA and BLM want to raise hell. They're OUT NUMBERED and RUN OUT OF TOWN and run like hell when ANTIFA and BLM want to raise hell. They place nice with them, handle them with child gloves. Again, while these mayors and governors continue to villify them, take a big, giant, steaming dump on them, defund them and tell them how terrible they are.
They play nice with them because they know that their superiors will not have their back, if they play rough with them. Their superiors do not back the Blue.

Quote:
They're constantly thrown under the bus by these cowardly politicians yet they'll come after YOU conservatives, libertarians or anyone who isn't aligned with the left.
And then, after the politicians throw them under the bus, you throw them under the bus. You seem to me to be just like the politicians.

Quote:
Yet, you conservatives will constantly find a way to "BACK THE BLUE!". Any cop who follows ANY of these orders by the wanna be dictator mayors and governors are not just following orders, they are simply COWARDS and are not making their jobs easier.
Well, they have two choices. Follow orders or go somewhere else. And so do you. You can live there and live with the system, or do like the rest of us and leave. (As I understand it, there are places in IL and OH that don't have those problems) I suspect that many of them find it hard to leave, and are just holding on, hoping things will get better.

Quote:
Seriously conservatives, you complain about tyranny meanwhile "THE BLUE!" are the ones implementing it. By and large, "THE BLUE!" is NOT on your side, stop caping for "THE BLUE!".
I never expect "The Blue" to be on anyone's side, except the government's.
I treat them like a Bull Snake, and give them plenty of space to do their thing. They aren't really out to get me, and without them, we would be over run by Rats (criminals).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies