Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 02:28 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,341,354 times

Advertisements

Looks like the virus may outlive Donald Trump? Oh, well, time for Scooby Snacks.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:29 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,411,306 times
Trump now has a fever...

https://politicalwire.com/2020/10/02...ugh-and-fever/

I hear he's asking for more cowbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9Zg6yGlQ4

Old 10-02-2020, 02:31 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,957,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
N95s DO work. I agree with you. When my son had it and was quarantined in the house, we kept our distance and wore N-95s when we went into the basement where he was. But we have 2 N-95s because I bought them years ago to wear when painting. Very few non medical people have access to N-95s. I wear the standard blue masks when I have to to go into retail stores.

There is very little supply of N-95s because previous administrations allowed 95% of protective equipment to be moved to manufacturing in China.

As for Phoenix, its like everywhere else. 4-6 weeks after Memorial Day and the protests, new cases dropped.
The protests were superspreader events and all the kids at lake houses and beach houses over Memorial Day spread the virus as well.
The cases dropped 6 weeks after Memorial Day because people wore masks and we hunkered down. Not because of protests which there wasn't as much in Arizona as there was in other parts of the nation that didn't get hit. I dont get why protests are looked at as a cause in AZ. It was stupid people not wearing masks. I wore bandanas with and without air filters, cloth masks KN-95 masks and a lone N-95 mask I got for work since April. Most in Arizona didn't until early July when the numbers started going down. The July numbers were two weeks after Doug DuceBag finally allowed counties and cities to force mask mandates.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:32 PM
bu2

24,116 posts, read 14,946,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
All this is true, but do you really think he is doing much social distancing with guests and staff? Didn't Hope fly with him to this latest rally after he knew she was positive?
There are some risks you take. Our kids are around other kids. We know that increases our risk.

He's going to need to be close to someone who is prepping him for the debate.

Doing what Biden does is ridiculous unless you have other health issues. Now maybe Biden does. He isn't talking about it.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:32 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,357,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump has a fever and is getting monoclonal antibody treatment according to his doctor's statement a few minutes ago. Melania has a headache and a cough but apparently is doing much better than Trump.
This was the entire statement:

"I release the following information with the Permission of President Donald J. Trump.
Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin. As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps.

First Lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today."

Larry Kudlow said today that Trump has a "very moderate" case. It's not clear whether he meant to say "very mild" or whether the word "moderate" now is being used within the WH.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:33 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,341,354 times
Joe Biden is speaking live. Biden really seems like the President.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,102,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Yes. That is a sign of how flat out crazy you TDSers are. You should really seek help now. But definitely after Trump gets reelected in November.
It's not crazy to not trust the word of a serial liar. No other president would have garnered such a skeptical response to this kind of news. That's what being a serial liar gets you.

3,046 posts, read 2,388,423 times
Mike Lee and Ronna Mcdaniel now has covid. There are even Mark Meadows is said to be showing symptoms and may have it. I guess we'll know more by the end of the day how many more ppl have covid. Hopefully we can get some bleach into all these ppl and get them well.

What's kind of scary is, when Trump and everyone else recovers, he'll use this, as propaganda, to not worry about corona, and how it's just a mild cold and nothing more.

7,448 posts, read 2,842,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
This was the entire statement:

"I release the following information with the Permission of President Donald J. Trump.
Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin. As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps.

First Lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today."

Larry Kudlow said today that Trump has a "very moderate" case. It's not clear whether he meant to saw "very mild" or whether the word "moderate" now is being used within the WH.
Aw, no HQC. Imagine that.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:37 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,102,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Aw, no HQC. Imagine that.
I'm actually kind of surprised by that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies