Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 08:46 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Step #1 - demonstrate compelling evidence of "massive voter fraud".

After team Trump clears that hurdle, we can talk about how to address it.
Thank you Hooligan!

Old 11-06-2020, 08:46 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
You have the absurd claim.

Perdue is not very likable. Osoff outspent him massively and had really good campaign ads. Trump should have outpolled Perdue. Yet Perdue had 1,000 more votes this morning than Trump while Biden had 100,000 more votes than Osoff.
This is what you are not getting.

Perdue was still more likable than Trump.

That's why he won (even though its going to a runoff) and Trump lost.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:48 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Many silver linings: Democrats almost certain to lose the House in 2022, Biden should not get a cabinet, no new judges, gridlock, and Trump can still run in 2024.

A lot of the Democrat governors perpetrating the fraud are going to get fired too (Evers, Whitmer, Wolf).
Wolf won`t be fired because Pa. has term limits and he has had 2 terms. Our Senator Toomey (R) will not run for re-election in 2022 and there is no Republican in Pa. strong enough to take that seat. Can Trump run for president after NY state tries and convicts him?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...inal-case.html

Old 11-06-2020, 08:48 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Voter lists?

The actual votes are what matters in an election.
Exactly. That's why vitals statistics death lists are being compared to state and local November 2020 ballot status info. Being dead isn't the problem. Being dead but still casting a vote, is.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:49 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
In not, then why not? If Dems believe Trump is as bad as they claim, how could they in good conscience not cheat, if that's what it takes to remove him? When mainstream Dems started calling Trump and his supporters white supremacists, the possibility of fair, believable results from a close election was already gone.
Moral people don't cheat to win. They believe that the truth ultimately will prevail, even if it takes a lot of detours and wanders up some blind alleys before it gets there.

I'm surprised you don't know this.

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,585 posts, read 81,225,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It is a problem because there's evidence that thousands of dead people voted in this election. In more than one state. That evidence is continuing to be compiled now, with a task group comparing vital statistics death lists to state and local 2020 ballot status info.
I haven't seen any evidence of that, but will await it.

It amazes me that the county, which handles death certificates and also voter registrations can't compare the two databases and eliminate duplicates.

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Face it guys....

The left will never, ever, ever, ever, ever admit to election fraud.

They aren't going to do it under any circumstances.

It's going to take the Supreme Court to step in, and the FBI to send agents in to examine the voter rolls and the votes themselves. If that doesn't happen, it's old man Biden in charge.

I'm done typing about it, it's a waste of energy to argue with the other side any longer.
There is zero — zero — evidence of fraud or corruption. Smart move to stop promoting this Trumpian lie and realize that what Trump sees as fraud is just a losing election. Nothing nefarious. You win some and you lose some. Trump has probably lost. Some loyalists appear to recognize this but unfortunately for the USA the POTUS will never concede and will continue to fight we the people in his despicable and disgusting usual way.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:50 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
If there's evidence it will show up in court. You liberals can keep crying but he has a record of claiming election fraud but failing to provide evidence.
Trump claims many things and doesn't back it up.

If there are 3000 votes cast in the Nevada election that are being counted and shouldn't, then investigate it. Go right ahead. If Barr isn't doing it, there is likely a reason. He has more information than you or I or the OP to decide if it worth prosecuting. It is easy for someone sitting at home to say "investigate this!" but something entirely different when the person responsible has it come across their desk and make the decision if it should be investigated.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
No one is saying they voted, OP. Your article states there's no evidence any of them voted.

So. Yes. The rolls of registered voters are likely to contain voters who have moved out of the jurisdiction, or died since the last registration deadline.

Nothing to see here. No illegal votes were cast.

Old 11-06-2020, 09:00 AM

2,284 posts, read 1,585,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Please, please, please do just a tiny bit of research.

The bold did not happen. Period. Full stop. How people who claim to be so interested in the election can still remain this ignorant about debunked conspiracy theories simply boggles the mind.

https://twitter.com/MattMackowiak/st...41161321992192
many of us don't have lots of time to research everything which is what the media counts on.

I certainly won't believe what is reported on any news network. they are wrong on so many fronts with even hurricane damage forecasts. Then you see how flat out biased they are due to hate.

notice how I used "IF true"... I have not seen proof just allegations. As on as the economy runs fine for myself, family and friends I don't care who is Pres. if they are moderate, not too conservative or too liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies