Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2021, 03:43 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,849,024 times

Advertisements

Ah, the anti-tax mindset where a report directly from a hospital about the vaccination status of a patient cohort is ‘fake news’ followed by an insistence that any random bitchute video of unknown origin be immediately accepted as entirely accurate.

No wonder the country is doomed.

Old 07-23-2021, 03:47 PM

1,077 posts, read 2,085,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Or covid
After losing a half dozen friends and family to this virus, some muddle-brained twenty-something in a **** Biden hat gave me an unsolicited lecture on how masks don't work and the vaccine is a tracking device and all my loved ones died from the flu, not Covid. You cannot fix that kind of stupid.
99% of all new Covid cases are Delta variant, and virtually all are unvaccinated.It's hitting the arrogant and ignorant young very hard. We'll reach herd immunity faster now, the herd is being thinned.

Old 07-23-2021, 04:04 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Lost Religious Exemptions a Side Effect of Vaccine Laws

https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20...ost-exemptions
Hopefully the Massachusetts parents see through the doublespeak. It is not about 'Community Immunity' but about interfering in a parent's rights to make medical decisions. The State should never vaccinate your child without your permission.

Old 07-23-2021, 04:25 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaparrito View Post
After losing a half dozen friends and family to this virus, some muddle-brained twenty-something in a **** Biden hat gave me an unsolicited lecture on how masks don't work and the vaccine is a tracking device and all my loved ones died from the flu, not Covid. You cannot fix that kind of stupid.
99% of all new Covid cases are Delta variant, and virtually all are unvaccinated.It's hitting the arrogant and ignorant young very hard. We'll reach herd immunity faster now, the herd is being thinned.

"99% of all new Covid cases are Delta variant, and virtually all are unvaccinated."

Not where I live. See below.

Six people lost? I know at least 15 who had (16, including me) it and only two were hospitalized. Even the 93 year old man I know who was in the hospital for three days (not intensive care) survived and is well. The other who was on a ventilator has also recovered.

"According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said."

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coro...cases/2556408/

Old 07-23-2021, 04:58 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,107,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
As an aside, have any of you seen the news out of Washington DC, where they passed administrative regulations allowing the vaccination of school children without parental consent? Get this, not only did they vaccinate these kids without parental consent, but they did so on children who had legal exemptions, either health related exemptions, or religious exemptions, and they forged medical records to keep their dirty deeds a secret from these parents!!! That’s right, they kept two sets of medical records, an accurate one for themselves showing the vaccination, and a forged one for the parents that did not document the vaccination.

You’d need a calculator to count the number of crimes involved here. This is so totally out of control, it boggles the mind. I’m so glad I don’t have children right now, because I would go off the rails .... I really can’t even predict what I might do. But what I do know is these ghouls would leap into the flames of hell, just to escape me.

So anyone out there who still thinks this is still some kind of game, had better wake up. The level of unchecked lawlessness occurring right now has never been seen before. And it’s only going to get worse, until people stand up in large numbers, and put an end to it.

What’s it going to take people, that’s the big question? When they start coming after your kids, is there simply no line in the sand anymore? Is there nothing that you won’t tolerate? These aren’t even my kids and it puts me in a quasi rage. Jesus.

As cynical as I may be, just a few years ago, I wouldn’t have even considered it a possibility that this kinda stuff could happen here in the USA.
The possibility of this has terrified me from the start. My vaccine injured son has has a medical exemption but ... he’s autistic and minimally verbal. Someone could hurt him and I might never know. I called a meeting with the school at the start of the semester and let them know that if they ever tried coming near him with a vaccine, any vaccine; I would have their heads on a platter.

My 6 foot 5 inches tall, 270 lb autistic son who has puberty onset aggression is now being taught how to use the panic button on his gps tracker in case they bring “needles” to school. Normally I don’t condone his throwing furniture & punches but in this case it’s going to be okay. It’s a matter of life and death for him. When a pro vaccine psa comes on the the tv (the limited time it’s even on), he yells “no vaccine!” Hate that it’s come to this but he’s already been sacrificed once for the greater good, not going to let him be hurt again.

Now where’s the poster taking notes, lol. Note that. Attempting to vaccinate my child without my consent & against his Immunologists advice; is a death wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
One quick comment on the value of looking at the widest information set possible. For example, I've long thought these vaccinations tend to be highly inflammatory. Why? Because I've read thru the various reports of symptoms and many - to my profoundly non-medical eye - appear to be somewhat systemic. That responses will come from the immune system. It's interesting to go back to what scientists expected to happen before the vaccines went into use. To match that to post-vaccination histories, and there actually do not appear to be major surprises. Some concerns appear to have been resolved once the bio distribution data became available.

It is the goal of public health authorities to vaccinate as widely as possible. The standard literature is highly abbreviated. For example, one can read that the arm may be somewhat inflamed for a few days. That's it. For some number, there may be a much wider set of tissue that is inflamed, and not just the heart muscle in a few that leads to a diagnosis of myocarditis.

That information - more widescale tissue inflammation - is in the EMA report for their Moderna EUA. (Saw it once when skimming, made a mental note, then could not again find it when I went to look closer). Clearly some portion of the average 40,000 participants in trials had symptoms more problematic than the ones commonly reported. The MHRA (the UK version of the CDC) made a statement to the effect. So it can be noted, but I've never actually seen a number attached.

Take that number and multiple it by millions and there will be side effects. It would be interesting to see the duration of those side effects. To my knowledge, those data have never been reported although you would think more data from the phase 3 trials might be.

How should that be interpreted and what does it mean for the average person? Clearly, authorities are spoon-feeding information. But are they spoon-feeding a toxic vaccine? One does not prove the other. Me, I think they don't trust people to make good decisions and they are scared the heck by this virus.

What about the person who does end up with some very weird side effect that lasts longer than a few days? It would be to their benefit if they had more information on possible duration and the implication. And for doctors not to dismiss them as being anxious.

On the other hand, assuming they will be permanently vaccine-damaged with speculation this is the first step on the way to prion disease - certainly if the proffered evidence appears to be poppycock or is non-existent even if the purveyor "believes" it - also isn't particularly helpful to that one confused uncertain person.
So something is nagging in your brain. It’s the first step to cognitive dissonance. Before long, we may be welcoming you to the dark side, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
suzy_q2010 hasn't been on in a week.
She does this regularly but even this is a little long for her. She can travel, since she has a “blessed” lifestyle with her husband, who held some status/prestige of employment in medicine. In the zip code bordering the campus of the CDC ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
The part you are glossing over is that the vaccinated, at least the ones that don't participate here, think they cannot get Covid (heck, their Commander in Chief said so) and that they can't spread it. So they go in their merry, unmasked way. The vaccines have turned half our population into Typhoid Mary's. Now THAT misinformation is what is dangerous.
I remember saying this back in December, 2020. Nobody listened to me then but I’m used to that, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Since the vaccine may not stop transmission; just allow for less severe symptoms; it could turn everyone into typhoid Marys. If I have the "right to not be exposed to a virus"; I'm going to sue if I catch covid from a vaccinated person, even if I am asymptomatic, just to prove a point.

Watch someone try to tell me I couldn't sue because I didn't take the vaccine that would turn ME into a typhoid Mary, lol. Or will people who are already vaccinated typhoid Mary's be allowed to sue another vaccinated Typhoid Mary?

Oh wait, I know. Only vaccinated Typhoid Marys can sue an unvaccinated person if they catch covid from them.

Remember the Mumps outbreaks that ONLY happened in the 100% vaccinated populations in 2018? Only vaccinated people gave it to only other vaccinated people. I wonder who they could sue? I'd say apparently, they should sue the vaccine manufacturer. Oh wait ... they can't. Manufacturers are exempt from liability, lol.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:03 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,957,883 times
Quote:
The possibility of this has terrified me from the start. My vaccine injured son has has a medical exemption but ... he’s autistic and minimally verbal. Someone could hurt him and I might never know. I called a meeting with the school at the start of the semester and let them know that if they ever tried coming near him with a vaccine, any vaccine; I would have their heads on a platter.

My 6 foot 5 inches tall, 270 lb autistic son who has puberty onset aggression is now being taught how to use the panic button on his gps tracker in case they bring “needles” to school. Normally I don’t condone his throwing furniture & punches but in this case it’s going to be okay. It’s a matter of life and death for him. When a pro vaccine psa comes on the the tv (the limited time it’s even on), he yells “no vaccine!” Hate that it’s come to this but he’s already been sacrificed once for the greater good, not going to let him be hurt again.

Now where’s the poster taking notes, lol. Note that. Attempting to vaccinate my child without my consent & against his Immunologists advice; is a death wish.

So something is nagging in your brain. It’s the first step to cognitive dissonance. Before long, we may be welcoming you to the dark side, lol.

She does this regularly but even this is a little long for her. She can travel, since she has a “blessed” lifestyle with her husband, who held some status/prestige of employment in medicine. In the zip code bordering the campus of the CDC ...

I remember saying this back in December, 2020. Nobody listened to me then but I’m used to that, lol.
I'm not sure why it's for you to comment on whether Suzy has a blessed lifestyle or not.

I hope she does.

And I hope she's ok.

She has every right to post as do you. I for one welcome some balance in this thread and I don't think I'm the only one. The thread is titled "all about the vaccines" not "all the negative news about the vaccines".

Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 PM

18,549 posts, read 15,593,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Hopefully the Massachusetts parents see through the doublespeak. It is not about 'Community Immunity' but about interfering in a parent's rights to make medical decisions. The State should never vaccinate your child without your permission.
So, you think that kids should be treated as their parents' property, even adolescents that have a near-adult decision making ability and quite possibly are more knowledgeable about the shots than their parents?

Old 07-23-2021, 05:08 PM

Quote:

What they are doing in DC is not remotely close to what you are making it out to be. No one is being physically forced to get a shot.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:10 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,469 times
Quote:
Have you seen this story? This is ridiculous:

Citing diversity, BYU denies vaccine exemption for student with rare syndrome

Quote:
One incoming Bringham Young University-Hawaii student will not be able to attend the school this fall after the university denied her coronavirus vaccine exemption request, which she filed due to being previously paralyzed after receiving a previous vaccine.

According to documents reviewed by Campus Reform, Olivia Sandor filed a vaccine exemption request and provided the university with a doctor's note explaining her situation. Her doctor advised her not to get the vaccine, noting that an influenza vaccine given to Sandor in 2019 caused her to develop Guillain Barre Syndrome; she was paralyzed from the waist down for several months.
Quote:
According to the Christian Post, Sandor lost $200,00 in scholarships when she turned down other schools to attend BYU-Hawaii.

https://campusreform.org/article?id=17839

Old 07-23-2021, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
hahahahaha....so stuff like that only happens in history books ?
Can't happen anymore because...we have a law ?
It can, but it is very improbable. Look at all the common drugs that have gone through clinical trials in the last 50 years, and count how many of them involved inhumane experiments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies