Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2021, 10:38 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,510,160 times

Advertisements

This is a new group started for vaccine injured victims. The group admin and one of the injured is a Dr. herself. This group wants some attention as no one seems to know how to help them. Their treating Dr.'s are stating they too have not been made aware of the possibility of these side effects. Drug companies are not offering advice either. They feel abandoned by the system. (There is no connection at all to any type of anti vax groups, disinformation dozen etc. if anyone is wondering)

Newsmax is the only one so far that has given an interview. Sad that MSM isn't telling both sides and is shielding the public from their stories. Isn't knowing risks the basis of informed consent?

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

Last edited by motownnative; 07-25-2021 at 10:47 PM..

Old 07-25-2021, 10:50 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
This is a new group started for vaccine injured victims. The group admin and one of the injured is a Dr. herself. This group wants some attention as no one seems to know how to help them. Their treating Dr.'s are stating they too have not been made aware of the possibility of these side effects. Drug companies are not offering advice either. They feel abandoned by the system. (There is no connection at all to any type of anti vax groups, disinformation dozen etc. if anyone is wondering)

Newsmax is the only one so far that has given an interview. Sad that MSM isn't telling both sides and is shielding the public from their stories. Isn't knowing risks the basis of informed consent?

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

Thanks for the link. Looking at it now.

Old 07-25-2021, 11:06 PM

798 posts, read 503,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
I don't need Dr. Mercola to tell me not to take an unapproved, experimental, genetic code injection that big pharma isn't taking responsibility for! More than half the U.S. has rejected the vaccines, I don't think they are all Dr. Mercola fans.
I have never heard of him.

I will not be getting the inoculation.

It is not a vaccine because it does not offer immunity to COVID-19

Old 07-25-2021, 11:13 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I got vaccinated, but the reason most people give for not getting it is, the vaccine was rushed, which it was, and the CDC never actually approved it because of a lack of testing. And they don't like to feel pushed. The more they feel pushed, the more they will push back.
I did not even consider it for a second, because I know how these criminals operate, cuz I’ve been watching them spread death like a farmer spreads fertilizer, for the past 25 years.

Of course, it would be impossible to detail all of their crimes in a few posts. But it seems to me that if y’all haven’t put 2+2 together by now, there ain’t a lot of hope for you at this point. And that’s something I find very sad, with an exception here and there.

You sound like a nice, thoughtful person, and I don’t expect most people to have a lot of background knowledge or understanding like some of us have, nor find fault in not knowing. I blame the criminals behind this atrocity, and those going along with it (whose numbers are many).

But what is happening right now was planned long ago, and very well documented. Most people over the years have brushed off such things like warnings of a New World Order as conspiracy theories, by tin foil hat wearing nuts. Nevertheless, here we are, and that plan long in the making is unfolding at this time.

While I’m not a big religious type, this stuff is even in the Bible … during the end times, there will be wars and rumors of war, and disease and pestilence shall cover the earth. And the rise of the Anti-Christ, and the mark of the beast. And no one shall buy or sell, lest they have the mark. Uhhh HELLO? Anyone home?

Now maybe some will think I’m going out on a limb here, but a global pandemic sounds a bit like “disease shall cover the earth”, and the mark of the beast sounds like vaccine passports which are planned to be on cell phones first, but will be transferred to embedded RFID chips. There is also “hydrogel” … you can look that up. But we know their plan is to vaccinate everyone, and that is the mark of the beast, because they’re already talking about mandatory vaccination to work, shop or travel right now. So you shall not buy or sell unless you have the mark!

Its late, time to close for the night

Old 07-25-2021, 11:30 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I heard that they are revoking the EUA for PCR tests because they don’t work. Too many false positives.
And, AGAIN, that is why I have almost no faith in ANY of the numbers relating to COVID or the vaccines!

How can anyone know anything for a fact if even the most basic data (how many people in a certain group are infected with COVID?) they are working with is incorrect?

Old 07-25-2021, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
I figured he would not even be a Medical Doctor but an Osteopath...
I put this on another thread, but as it is obvious that some people put osteopath in the same category as "chiropractor", "snake oil salesman", "quack", etc. -- and, btw, I am not putting down chiropractors as long as they stick to only chiropractic medicine (the system of integrative medicine based on the diagnosis and manipulative treatment of misalignments of the joints) -- here is some education for you (my italics and bold), quoted from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteop..._United_States :

"Osteopathic physicians (DOs) are licensed to practice medicine and surgery in all 50 states and are recognized to varying degrees in 85 other countries. Only graduates of American osteopathic medical colleges may practice the full scope of medicine and surgery generally considered to be medicine by the general public. [snip] The other major branch of medicine in the United States is referred to by practitioners of osteopathic medicine as allopathic medicine.[1]

By the middle of the 20th century, the profession had moved closer to mainstream medicine. American "osteopaths" became "osteopathic medical doctors", ultimately achieving full practice rights as medical doctors in all 50 states.[2][3]

In modern medicine, any distinction between the MD and the DO professions has eroded steadily. The training of osteopathic physicians in the United States is now virtually indistinguishable from the training of "allopathic" physicians (MDs).[4] Osteopathic physicians attend four years of medical school. They use all conventional methods of diagnosis and treatment. They work in all specialties of medicine. There are ongoing debates about the utility of maintaining separate, distinct pathways for educating physicians in the United States.[8][9]

Old 07-25-2021, 11:49 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,525,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
And, AGAIN, that is why I have almost no faith in ANY of the numbers relating to COVID or the vaccines!

How can anyone know anything for a fact if even the most basic data (how many people in a certain group are infected with COVID?) they are working with is incorrect?
It was combining pos results for flu with cv. That's where the flu cases went...counted as covid.

Old 07-25-2021, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Gotta say, I don't wish any ill on anyone. I really don’t. But as time goes on, and as more information comes to light, and as the deaths and severe injuries continue to climb just as predicted by the people you laugh at now, and call charlatans and quacks, I can’t even imagine how you all are going to feel when reality finally sinks in, and you face that moment of truth that you don’t have much time left. The worst part is there will be no one to blame but yourselves for not listening to all of those voices who tried their best to warn you.

Thats really going to suck.
I sincerely, really, truly hope you are wrong about a massive number of deaths due to the injections. (I am the "lone hold-out" among my family and friends -- but they, unlike many posting here, are not bullies and they respect my right to make my own choices.)

But if you are right, the last thing I will do (unlike many pro-COVID-vaxxers) is to gloat if I and others are proven to be right and those in favor of the vaccines are proven to be wrong. Massive deaths and very serious injuries, whatever the cause, are terrible -- and I confess that something that does worry me is that IF you and others are correct, what will be done with all the bodies and who will care for all the very young orphans?? (assuming that those under 12 have not received the injections and remain healthy)

And that is why I am trying very, very hard to not get sucked into the doom and gloom. As of now, I do not intend to vaccinate, but I would rather end up dead then have some of the very scary stuff some people are predicting actually happen!

Old 07-26-2021, 12:32 AM

2,140 posts, read 362,475 times
Refusing to get vaccinated doesn’t just affect that person, but keeps others at a higher risk too. The more who get vaccinated, the weaker the delta variant becomes.

Love freedom? I don’t think one person putting others at risk is any sort of freedom to be proud of. Medical debt has gone way up - leading to bankruptcies. Worth it? How would that affect your loved ones. Don’t care?

If you hate masks, hate the restrictions - the fastest way to get past these rules is for every eligible person to get vaccinated ASAP.

For anyone with kids, they can’t go to school without being vaccinated. In many states this applies to homeschooled kids, too, as they interact with school kids in sports, field trips, etc.

We eradicated polio and small pox because basically everyone was on board and got vaccinated.

If you like the surges of illness, not being able to go where you want to, then pout and cross your arms and refuse - like a toddler. I’d be shocked if more and more businesses/events don’t start cracking down and refuse the unvaccinated, though I’m not sure how that will happen. People aren’t freaked out and angry about “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service.” “Not Vaccinated” is basically the same, but far more important.

People seem scared of showing proof of being vaccinated - when people have to show ID/have proof to drive, take a flight, drink alcohol - and they do it without a second thought.

All the media people who sound waffle on vaccinations - they’re ALL vaccinated. Trump* is vaccinated. They’re not helping by contradicting what they did. Hopefully, that’s changing.

Not getting the shots (if eligible) is just plain selfish.

Old 07-26-2021, 12:48 AM

1,014 posts, read 480,268 times
Does that mean you didn't take the vaccine yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.