Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2021, 11:33 AM

1,975 posts, read 1,109,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Please itemize every specific statement made by a "our health agencies" that you claim was dishonest.
OH MY...

Dropping their drug program last May 2020 for vaccines and then murdering thousands of seniors by denying HCQ and Ivermectin BUT in the same breath promoting a worthless, VERY PROFITABLE drug in Remdesivir - LINK , LINK2, LINK3

The lockdowns could have been stopped early 2020 IF they didnt plan to make millions on vaccines.

Then once we have vaccines, we have all this blatant censorship and downplaying of hospitalizations and death. On top of all the fear mongering for people under 50 to get this experimental vaccine in the first place, only 1-2% die who get covid, and of that small percentage 96% are over 50. LINK1, LINK2, LINK3, LINK4

Even now with vaccinating teens, THEY KNEW from Israel that men under 30 were at risk to heart inflammation, they were TRACKING IN MARCH. THEY KNOW covid recovered are more likely to have adverse side effects and hospitalizations(20+ teens in my kids HS). They care nothing about the collateral damage, take our jab, THANK$ - LINK1, LINK2

They havent stopped lying, it would be easier to make an itemized list of when they have told the truth or actually cared about anyone other than lining their pockets..

Old 06-19-2021, 12:00 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,697,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
OH MY...

Dropping their drug program last May 2020 for vaccines and then murdering thousands of seniors by denying HCQ and Ivermectin BUT in the same breath promoting a worthless, VERY PROFITABLE drug in Remdesivir - LINK , LINK2, LINK3

The lockdowns could have been stopped early 2020 IF they didnt plan to make millions on vaccines.

Then once we have vaccines, we have all this blatant censorship and downplaying of hospitalizations and death. On top of all the fear mongering for people under 50 to get this experimental vaccine in the first place, only 1-2% die who get covid, and of that small percentage 96% are over 50. LINK1, LINK2, LINK3, LINK4

Even now with vaccinating teens, THEY KNEW from Israel that men under 30 were at risk to heart inflammation, they were TRACKING IN MARCH. THEY KNOW covid recovered are more likely to have adverse side effects and hospitalizations(20+ teens in my kids HS). They care nothing about the collateral damage, take our jab, THANK$ - LINK1, LINK2

They havent stopped lying, it would be easier to make an itemized list of when they have told the truth or actually cared about anyone other than lining their pockets..
You didn't post a single credible source. The most credible source you posted is Dr. Peter McCullough, who is a cardiologist and and is not an expert on this subject. An credible physician knows better than to go on TV and discuss topics they are not qualified to discuss.

Old 06-19-2021, 12:11 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,785,220 times
More evidence that ivermectin works. There are alternatives to the vaccine. They have always been available.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...dFE3YfyBAr6GMk

Quote:
“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

Old 06-19-2021, 12:54 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,805,637 times
Quote:
OH MY...

Lies lies lies and fear fear fear and pharma keeps dripping in the billions they are making with their unapproved so called vaccines...and would NOT let Americans get the Hydroxy....... or Ivermectin and both have worked around the world.

We have to work so hard on our own natural immune systems and not put the unapproved technology in our bodies......grrrrrrrrr

Old 06-19-2021, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
You didn't post a single credible source. The most credible source you posted is Dr. Peter McCullough, who is a cardiologist and and is not an expert on this subject. An credible physician knows better than to go on TV and discuss topics they are not qualified to discuss.

And the millions that have put so much faith in trust in Fauci, Trump really should have gotten rid of him.

Old 06-19-2021, 01:31 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,109,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Not a single credible argument here, everyone of the deaths I linked is published on other news sources. This is just what they can source off the internet. the real numbers are actually far worse.

More VAERS death reports than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years. And the EU database is even worse, close your eyes if you want - LINK

Several pro vaxxers like McCullough, Kirsch, Weinstein, and Bridle who were supporting them early on have done a 180 as the deaths/injuries continue climb when there is safe alternative treatment for people with little risk to begin with.

But go right ahead, keep shilling for the health agencies/vaccines.

Old 06-19-2021, 01:54 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,356,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I understand what you are saying; it's easy to conflate "lipid nanoparticle" with "spike protein".

However, the lipid nanoparticle is still foreign & an immune response will be elicited from it, wherever it goes. The immune system will be hyperstimulated already, due to the response generated by the spike protein.

This is problematic regarding that 2nd mrna dose but I need to toss it around in my head some before commenting too much here. I think we have seen another similar outcome after the Merck started using peanut oil in their MMR vaccine & with other vaccines using an Aluminum adjuvant. (never conceded to & highly censored)

Whatever else is introduced same time & by the same route as the antigen has an immune response generated against it by the body. My humble theory is that if these are agents the body normally encounters in the environment per different routes (usually ingestion), that primary method of metabolizing it gets switched "off" & the body does not excrete it the same way. I remember how my son's hair analysis tested for toxic levels of aluminum about 8 months after his vaccine injury. Whatever the body's method of metabolizing aluminum was; had been switched off & it wasn't metabolizing properly.

If serum cholesterol metabolism in the blood is altered, when the second shot is delivered, the biodistribution of the lipid nanoparticle could be changed, along with what happens to the spike protein inside of it. Could it become 'unsealed' too early? Travel too far?

The additional problem is that cholesterol is naturally present throughout the body, in all types of structures. The liver makes the bulk of it but other organs do too. If an immune response against a foreign but similar lipid is launched; the last thing we want is to be "immunized" against our inborn functions of metabolism.

Don't know if this makes sense. Need to get some wrinkles out.
Once immunology and the biochemical reactions within the body come into play, the science falls off a cliff for me (i.e., to read and hope to understand). About concerns, a starting point might be the EMA Assessment Report for Moderna. Read thru the entire document. For two reasons (1) Moderna seemed to add more explanatory text and (2) the testing that's done over a wide range of areas demonstrates what possibly could go wrong. Not saying its complete, but it's a starting point.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documen...-report_en.pdf

Then (or perhaps before) the complete novice, which I am, could work thru something like Drbeen Medical Lectures to get the concepts clear. Delving directly into the literature without this leaves me - well it's not going to be personally productive. That's why I tend to 'horse-pucky' test purported experts. Their expertise in relevant sub-disciplines. How much they publish. And with whom. Who funds or sponsors them.

About your bold, I suppose that's a possibility but I've no idea how likely it is per the general science of the human body.

Admittedly, scientists do as a discipline write using language like: 'It has not been demonstrated' ... 'There is no evidence that.' There is room even an essential need for the out-of the box thinkers. Who propose theories for further investigation. They may well not amount to much, which is true of a lot of scientific exploration. No doubt there is more to learn of how vaccine technology interacts with the human body.

Still there is that difference between fear-mongering ... studied consideration of various factors ... and the absolutes (well, relatively speaking) that come from a scientific process.

Old 06-19-2021, 02:21 PM

26,662 posts, read 28,755,132 times
Quote:
Not a single credible argument here, everyone of the deaths I linked is published on other news sources. This is just what they can source off the internet. the real numbers are actually far worse.

More VAERS death reports than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years. And the EU database is even worse, close your eyes if you want - LINK

Several pro vaxxers like McCullough, Kirsch, Weinstein, and Bridle who were supporting them early on have done a 180 as the deaths/injuries continue climb when there is safe alternative treatment for people with little risk to begin with.

But go right ahead, keep shilling for the health agencies/vaccines.
I usually appreciate your posts but your link--"Health Impact News Shining the Light of Truth into the Darkness of Deceit" sounds pretty creepy and irreputable to me. It's just a tad alarmist, perhaps?

We all know that there are risks with these vaccines, short term and maybe even long terms. But we also know that this disease that has somehow been launched upon the entire world is lethal to many people, disabling to many others, and some people who don't have long term effects can still be extremely sick and wish they were dead. It's very contagious and with variants sprouting up among the unvaccinated, we could wind up with a variant that's even worse than what we already have.

So it's a risk to take the vaccine but you have to weigh the odds. Being a healthy adult who takes supplements and gets exercise isn't going to help you, unfortunately. I wish they had a proven treatment and hopefully that's on the way. For now, if we want to get back to normal life, most of us should just take the vaccine. For the vast majority, taking the vaccine is much better than getting COVID. It's better than getting COVID and having minor symptoms while spreading it around to other unvaccinated people too.

I'd like to see a valid source instead of something that looks so creepy.

Old 06-19-2021, 02:24 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,356,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
So where do the spike proteins end up? What is causing this clotting, menstrual bleeding, heart damage, etc?
Never responded to the first question. Per the video I attached (Dr. Mobeen Syred), assuming I've got it straight: the mRNA disintegrates within each captured cell (ribonuclease) / spike proteins shredded by newly created neutralizing antibodies and T cells with the remnants broken down by another process into amino acids (proteolysis).

From his analysis of the Pfizer-Japanese data and the study that used the highly sensitive technology to track very very low concentrations, my impression is that fragments circulate within the body before disintegrating, being munched by the liver, or excreted.

As to where the spike proteins are expressed, I've never seen anything other than the over-generalized statements you mention. That, and going thru each of the Assessment Reports for each of the vaccines issued by various approving authorities. Unfortunately they are not easy reading.

I'm sure not going to attempt a summary!

Old 06-19-2021, 02:44 PM

Keep tuning into TV and Biden and you will live in constant fear and being pushed to get jabbed,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqinvx0kw50

Never Never a Word about getting one's own Immune System.... Strong. Never heard it from any of the Lbs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies