Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2020, 09:44 PM

14,683 posts, read 14,659,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhtyk View Post
I think those people are selfish and dont care wjhat it might do to someone.........

MANY OF US DO NOT WANT TOXIC CRAP INJECTED INTO US!!! (Especially something that was rushed like this)
Good luck with COVID! (And please don’t go to the hospital if/when you get sick)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2020, 09:45 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Approving of it and having the ability to do something about it if you disprove are two different things. pro tip.

There will never be another American Revolution; that much you can count on.

Short of finding an Island somewhere, that no government can lay claim to --- our goose that was roasting is cooked.
It is what it is ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
If you’re referring to the great reset why don’t you just say so. There have been revolutions worldwide throughout history, and they’re not gonna stop because you say so. America included.
One WA state town has already done something about it. They’ve issued an ordinance that businesses are opened. Normal business. People won’t be slaves. Sorry.
Quote:
If you’re referring to the great reset why don’t you just say so.
Because I wasn't. But, if I had known about that darn thing before the election I would have called Biden the winner, rather than Trump, long before the election was held. Seeing as how that reset is a polar opposite of a Trump agenda.
Quote:
One WA state town has already done something about it. They’ve issued an ordinance that businesses are opened. Normal business. People won’t be slaves. Sorry.
Give it about 7 - 8 weeks; then we will revisit this. People are already slaves, they've just yet to realize it. The government calls it instead, being a good citizen. And the people believe it. Again, there will never be another American Revolution as that would take a certain fortitude that the today's American doesn't have within 'em. (the chance for change died in the 60s)

Old 12-19-2020, 09:51 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,605,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Epic fail. Go back to your training camp.
Now I know what I'm dealing with, with that kind of lingo.

Quote:
The ONLY thing I commented on recently was the term "face diapers."
Is that the ONLY thing in this thread? I already have a screen shot of it all

Old 12-19-2020, 09:52 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post

Is that the ONLY thing in this thread?
Yes.

A simple search shows I only commented on the "face diapers" comment. Which started YOUR conversation with ME.

Dude, if you take exception to something provide your proof. Otherwise, let the adults talk.

All accusations, and no facts.... makes for a poor discussion.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-19-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post

Is that the ONLY thing in this thread? I already have a screen shot of it all
Well bring on the screen shots!

Damn, you care more than I do, so bring it! Why would I screen shot a conversation with you?

Show it!!! I am SO excited.

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-19-2020 at 10:05 PM..

Old 12-19-2020, 10:01 PM

37,111 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
With the new strain being more virulent, the revolutionary vaccine is obsolete already. They already have to develop another one.
Nope. No mutations so far affect the viral proteins that the vaccines target in a way that will defeat the vaccines.

By the way, virulence refers to the severity of disease caused by the virus, and, as you noted in your OP the new variant does not do that. It is more easily transmitted. That is good reason to proceed with vaccinating as many people as possible to try to reduce its spread.

From your original link:

"Daniel Altmann, Professor of Immunology at Imperial College London, said the emergence of a new strain of the virus strengthens the case for all to get vaccinated as soon as possible. 'The vaccines induce neutralising antibodies to several parts of spike ("epitopes") and most of these would be unchanged by the mutations -- so the vaccines will still work,' the Science Media Centre reported."

Old 12-19-2020, 10:05 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,605,764 times
Quote:
Well bring on the screen shots!

Damn, you care more than I do, so bring it! Why would I screen shot a conversation with you.

Show it!!! I am SO excited.
Everyone can see it on page one, that you edited my post. Those assertions don't pertain to masks

Old 12-19-2020, 10:13 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,499,398 times
They don't change gloves between covid tests. How many people are being infected just by getting tested? The person in front of you has covid and gets tested. The tester shoves the qtip up the person's nose. The gloves are not being changed in between test subject. What happens when that tester sticks the qtip up your nose with the same gloves?

Did this new strain appear before or after the vaccines started being administered?

Old 12-19-2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
They don't change gloves between covid tests. How many people are being infected just by getting tested? The person in front of you has covid and gets tested. The tester shoves the qtip up the person's nose. The gloves are not being changed in between test subject. What happens when that tester sticks the qtip up your nose with the same gloves?

Did this new strain appear before or after the vaccines started being administered?
Link to any kind of confirmation of your accusation?

Though those damn ktips are like 8 inches long. Not sure how you accuse them of cross contamination at the tip.

I mean, if the nurse was shoving their gloved hand up your nose, I could see your point. But that is not how it works.

Old 12-19-2020, 10:20 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Again, there will never be another American Revolution as that would take a certain fortitude that the today's American doesn't have within 'em. (the chance for change died in the 60s)
That’s pretty good for an LOLOL! So you think Americans will never again be capable of another revolution because they lack fortitude and this fortitude died in the 60s!! ROFL
Perhaps study some history. It repeats. Democrats never believed there would be a civil war. They didn’t believe people “had it in ‘em.” Young men and women enter the military every day. They are an example of fortitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies