Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2020, 02:10 AM

14,235 posts, read 4,605,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
MAGA hat wearers seem to have much in common with extremists on the right; extreme fundamentalist Christians, extreme racists like the Proud Boys, extreme militias, extreme misogynists and other misfits of society.

Proof? See pro Trump rally in D.C.

Pretty difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, isn't it, with those MAGA hat wearers.
So whats the difference between MAGA hat wearers and 74 million Americans voted for Trump? I voted for Trump and I would wear a MAGA hat every day if I could, but I live in a democrat enclaved city so I am not going to do it for my safety from the “peaceful” progressive democrats

And back to my point, would you call yourself a NICE PEACEFUL TOLERANCE person if you are going to beat or hurt another person for wearing a MAGA hat?

Last edited by Du Ma; 12-28-2020 at 02:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I have to chime in here. Wearing a MAGA hat to a left wing rally OR wearing a BIDEN hat to a right wing rally, is just asking for trouble. It’s a dick thing to do. You would obviously be passively asking for trouble.
That’s my point.

Yet, some leftist from citydata only believes far right is capable of violence (refer to post #262).

Old 12-28-2020, 02:32 AM

Quote:
MAGA hat wearers seem to have much in common with extremists on the right; extreme fundamentalist Christians, extreme racists like the Proud Boys, extreme militias, extreme misogynists and other misfits of society.

Proof? See pro Trump rally in D.C.

Pretty difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, isn't it, with those MAGA hat wearers.
Also, how often do you see MAGA hat wearers burn down cities and torch police cars since May of this year? I have not.

But we all seen far leftist groups like BLM and Antifa burned & destroyed cities across America this past summer.

Old 12-28-2020, 02:49 AM

866 posts, read 320,405 times
Quote:
Would you please ask the Proud Boys that hang out at your bar if it’s true that they cannot masturbate as part of their charter?

Seems weird. Lol. Thanks!
As far as I know there is only 1. I had no idea until he said he was looking for a place to hold a meeting. I told him no (same as I would if BLM asked) and I guess he found another location.

Why are you interested in their masturbation habits?

Old 12-28-2020, 04:43 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,305,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
How many of you actually get out of the house? I own a bar with a VERY diverse clientele and I don't see hate from any of them. Plenty of disagreement but zero hate. Actual fights usually happen because of ill advised hookups or attempted hookups. The 80 year old ardent Trump supporter, the Bernie Bros, the proud boys and the SJW types all get along fine despite their differences. Just saying most people are not hateful and are more concerned with their personal lives.

Stop believing all the divisive crap and life suddenly looks much, much better.

Agreed.
And to add; I do not know many that pick and chose friends or acquaintances based on political beliefs. What you see on anonymous message boards like this, are people putting things out that they would never say publicly. I also see vast false generalizations on message boards as well.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:38 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,517,404 times
Quote:
I speak the truth, and you are well aware of that. I'm sorry if that is a problem for you. Feel free to block me.
No, I’m not going to block you. I’m going to remain here, at this forum I’ve been a member of for 13 years, and I’m going to call your Canadian butt out every single time I see you going on one of your manic and meaningless anti-American rants. Because people should know that you are an interloping Canadian with an agenda of antagonism. I’m making it my job, in fact.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
How many of you actually get out of the house? I own a bar with a VERY diverse clientele and I don't see hate from any of them. Plenty of disagreement but zero hate. Actual fights usually happen because of ill advised hookups or attempted hookups. The 80 year old ardent Trump supporter, the Bernie Bros, the proud boys and the SJW types all get along fine despite their differences. Just saying most people are not hateful and are more concerned with their personal lives.

Stop believing all the divisive crap and life suddenly looks much, much better.
I intimated this very thing many pages back. It went ignored of course, because the desired narrative here is just the opposite of the reality you offered here in your post. Good post, by the way!

I believe a large number of these people never travel. A lot of provincial folk here I think who have never been to a third world country in their lives. They think life is so bad here ... rofl.

Old 12-28-2020, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Are you one of those that don't like realities and truth? Does it bother you so much? BTW, this IS an international forum, it does not say only US citizens allowed to speak. And I reserve the right to discuss issues in a country where I pay taxes... like the USA.
I was on a temporary duty assignment in Blaine POE for a year with CBP. You are lucky you didn’t meet me otherwise I would send you back to Canada. Next time when you see a CBP officer at a POE, make sure to tell him that you have the right to talk **** about the US because you are paying taxes, ok?

A lot of Canadians, especially Canadian snowbirds, think it is their “right” to enter the US when in fact it is a privilege. You are a GUEST here on US soil. You got it? a GUEST.

Yes, most of them do own properties (mainly their vacation homes) in the US, but that doesn’t mean anything to CBP. You own properties in the US, you pay taxes.

Old 12-28-2020, 08:14 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,136,913 times
Quote:
There are many country’s constitutions that change over time. But here in the US you see strong Hate for those who have differing views. In Germany, for example, I had an interesting discussion between two people with differing views. In the end, we had a beer and went to dinner.

Here in the US it would have turned into a shouting match, maybe worse. Why do we have this level of hate for each other? I’m looking for reasons, not “because two sides don’t agree on things”. That happens everywhere.
Because the United States is the single entity preventing the elite class around the world from dominating the entire globe, under an oppressive, authoritarian regime. That's why.

The United States needs to fall, economically and socially, if that plan is ever to be realized. The division we see today was seeded before any of us was born, and has been carefully curated over the decades.

This is the end game of a plan, not the beginning. Many say that it's already too late, and that the damage has been done and is irreversible.

Sounds all crazy, right? Yeah, it does. I wish it were.

Old 12-28-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
A lot of Canadians, especially Canadian snowbirds, think it is their “right” to enter the US when in fact it is a privilege. You are a GUEST here on US soil. You got it? a GUEST.
The attitudes of many Canadian snowbirds is just appalling. They spend half their year carpetbagging the Southern US coast, and the other half of the year talking crap about their gracious hosts. Every year they seem to become a bit more emboldened to verbally abuse the very people who clean their rentals, serve their meals, and wash their dirty dishes. It’s shameful behavior that definitely affects the way many Gulf Coast staters think about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies