Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2020, 11:35 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,503,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
What does that have to do with recognizing the USA is responsible for a horrible genocide? Or is the question one that is too "uncomfortable".
Do you ever grow tired of logging onto the internet and coming to this forum to say ridiculously ad nauseum stupid things about a country you are not even a citizen of? It’s not a hobby with you. It’s an obsession.

Go back to the Canada forum. Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 11:41 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,663,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Do you ever grow tired of logging onto the internet and coming to this forum to say ridiculously ad nauseum stupid things about a country you are not even a citizen of? It’s not a hobby with you. It’s an obsession.

Not to worry, I think most posters understand that some people come online to argue endlessly and soapbox.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:44 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,964,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Yes, you are right and also wrong. The people leaving CA that I know, are the ones who see that the once beautiful place has taken a very wrong turn, now being run by the CCP and want nothing to do with that! Leaving and taken their money with them is the best way to put a log in CA's eye. I'm sure some learving are jerks but the majority are aware that they can't do anything to correct the problem so leaving is the only option.

CA schools have been teaching hate for Americans for many decades and it has now spread across the U.S. but since they can't be racists, it is called a non-white bias in college admissions and hiring. America needs to follow President Trump's policy of keeping hate out of the schools by teaching respect for family, city, county, state, and country. Today we see the result of teaching hate in our streets as our cities, burn, explode,and decay while drugs are taking our young. It is time the teachers, their union, and school boards to be held accountable to the tax payers who pay them.
Ah, but the CA people you know will vote the same way as the people in CA do. Super far left and they bring that horrible crap with them wherever they go. As I stated, they destroyed CO and AZ and soon to take down TX!!!! So I am correct on all accounts. Statistics don't lie. Look at poor Colorado! Wow, destroyed.

Old 12-27-2020, 01:00 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,663,818 times
The great folks who do leave CA understand that the Pelosi, Harris, obummer and friends voting machines are fixed so their votes are changed. Yes, some who leave CA are stinkers, but do not blame everyone since many understand that it is a lost state with a failed education system and too many large corporations controlling election outcomes with strong financial ties to the CCP. Much to my sadness, even Catholic schools are now taking chinese money and importing their kids to indoctrinate Americans into accepting their totalitarianism treatment of people.

Give Americans good candidates to vote for and count their actual ballots, demand better from schools, and let American citizens attend the colleges we paid for. Most Americans want the same good things but for ones who don't....

Old 12-27-2020, 01:10 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,591,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post

Are you one of those that don't like realities and truth? Does it bother you so much? BTW, this IS an international forum, it does not say only US citizens allowed to speak. And I reserve the right to discuss issues in a country where I pay taxes... like the USA.

Old 12-27-2020, 01:22 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,503,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Are you one of those that don't like realities and truth? Does it bother you so much? BTW, this IS an international forum, it does not say only US citizens allowed to speak. And I reserve the right to discuss issues in a country where I pay taxes... like the USA.
And in return, I reserve the right to call you out for your painfully obvious trolling of this forum with antagonistic anti-American rhetoric. Your hack is old, and it comes from an interloping Canadian. Everyone should be aware of that.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:45 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,872 times
I am ashamed of most of the posters on this thread because of the extreme hate I see coming from the Right Wingers here. No wonder the United States is so divided. Right Wingers and their lame duck President are destroying what is left our democracy. Shame on all of you!

Old 12-27-2020, 02:45 PM

73,002 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The hate comes from the leftist that hate the US and everything it stands for. That is the real issue. They are winning to be honest, but all great countries fall eventually. We sure had a great run, but this new leftist bunch will bring us down to our knees. They are true poison. A lot of them are leaving CA and destroying CO, AZ and soon TX. Shame!
I disagree. If you don't like the left, just say you don't like the left. The hate in society is coming from both left wing individuals and right wing individuals. I've seen plenty of hate from right wingers too, so blaming this exclusively on the left isn't correct.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:46 PM

73,002 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I am ashamed of most of the posters on this thread because of the extreme hate I see coming from the Right Wingers here. No wonder the United States is so divided. Right Wingers and their lame duck President are destroying what is left our democracy. Shame on all of you!
There are certainly plenty of right-wing persons with alot of hate in them. And I won't deny that. There are plenty of hateful left-wingers out there as well. It's happening from both sides.

Old 12-27-2020, 03:26 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,020,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post

.... < snip > .... Why is there so much hate in the USA? What is causing it?
It is what it is. I think maybe it is a curse of the land itself upon the nation because of desecration and defilement.

It started in the late 1400's with the discovery of the Americas and just grew and grew from there and here ya go now, 500+ years later. If you look back to the beginning of European colonization in North America and work your way forward to now you'll discover that USA has always been a warrior nation that needs to have somebody / something to make war against, to conquer, subjugate and control.

From its very inception of colonization the USA nation has been continuously involved in more wars and conspiracies than any other nation in the world. Be it against mother nature and natural resources, other people in or from other countries, friends and closest neighbours, political factions and governments of the land and everywhere else, laws, religions and gods, education, different ideas and ideals, even each against one's own self.

It just is what it is and the nation doesn't know anything different and doesn't know any better and it won't know until the curse is broken.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies