Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 07:09 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You were not going to vote Republican anyway. You are not fooling anyone.
It matters because I think that until there aren't conspiracy theorist Republicans that supported the raid and overturning the vote, there will be a number like me who wouldn't even consider voting Republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2021, 07:10 PM

636 posts, read 328,617 times
Clearly she is not a very good politician.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:13 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
It matters because I think that until there aren't conspiracy theorist Republicans that supported the raid and overturning the vote, there will be a number like me who wouldn't even consider voting Republicans.
I do not know anyone who supported those jackasses who vandalized the capitol building. As far as "Overturning the vote," that was done by the Democrats in their theft of the election. Suffice it to say, I did not and do not support that either.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:24 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
But Democrats with their conspiracy theories like Police are killing people out of racism that encouraged months of rioting is okay? Democrats have peddled the conspiracy theory that the entire system is racist and many others lol.

Anyway, back on topic Republicans like Liz Cheney who voted for impeachment were voting for what amounts to a Democrat conspiracy theory that Trump planned the riot. Cheney said so.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:49 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,435,109 times
I still haven't figured out how Liz Cheney,after only a couple years in the house, managed to be third in line in the republican house leadership?

She is pretty arrogant.I remember a few years ago when she bought a house in Jackson Hole and ten seconds later announced she was going to 'primary' an incumbent Republican senator that most voters liked and just expected everyone to fall in line behind her because her family was from Wyoming and her dad had held her current house seat for years.That didn't end well for her either.Her polling was so dismal she dropped out before the primary and had to 'settle' for her dads old house seat when it became open.

I haven't lived in Wyoming for quite awhile but I suspect her political career in Wyoming is over.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:58 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanoftheboard View Post
Clearly she is not a very good politician.
Spent too much time inside the beltway.

Old 01-19-2021, 08:04 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
I still haven't figured out how Liz Cheney,after only a couple years in the house, managed to be third in line in the republican house leadership?

She is pretty arrogant.I remember a few years ago when she bought a house in Jackson Hole and ten seconds later announced she was going to 'primary' an incumbent Republican senator that most voters liked and just expected everyone to fall in line behind her because her family was from Wyoming and her dad had held her current house seat for years.That didn't end well for her either.Her polling was so dismal she dropped out before the primary and had to 'settle' for her dads old house seat when it became open.

I haven't lived in Wyoming for quite awhile but I suspect her political career in Wyoming is over.
Yeah, her future may actually be a spot on CNN or MSNBC.

She is of course the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, which probably helps to explain her rapid rise. But I do not think that is how likely to help to break her fall.

Old 01-19-2021, 09:03 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Yeah, her future may actually be a spot on CNN or MSNBC.

She is of course the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, which probably helps to explain her rapid rise. But I do not think that is how likely to help to break her fall.
Maybe she wants a job on the View. They've got McCain's daughter there.

Old 01-19-2021, 09:05 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,893,417 times
the house Republicans are trash. they stood back and stood by, and said nothing when it mattered. thats why there’s a backlash against them and members of the senate rn

Old 01-19-2021, 09:08 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But Democrats with their conspiracy theories like Police are killing people out of racism that encouraged months of rioting is okay? Democrats have peddled the conspiracy theory that the entire system is racist and many others lol.

Anyway, back on topic Republicans like Liz Cheney who voted for impeachment were voting for what amounts to a Democrat conspiracy theory that Trump planned the riot. Cheney said so.
Police killing blacks is a conspiracy theory, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies