Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 01:57 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times

Advertisements

But msm said he was gonna get everyone vaccinated immediately and rainbows n butterflies.
Media is Not your friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2021, 01:58 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
He is & he has been since November. He hasn’t been whining, inciting domestic terrorists, golfing. Or ignoring completely what’s been happening like the previous garbage that just got fired. The adults are back, infants relegated to oblivion.
Besides enacting awful executive orders that kill jobs and allow men to go into women’s locker rooms and fearmonger about the pandemic, what has Biden done?

Old 01-22-2021, 02:04 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,778,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
To quote his commercial. Mr President do your job!
I always wondered what Biden expected Trump to do. Wave a magic wand to stop it? lol I guess Biden finally is realizing it takes more than a magic wand. Wake up Biden. Took you long enough to realize it's not going away and nothing Trump could do about it. Idiot.

Old 01-22-2021, 02:05 PM

5,347 posts, read 3,219,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So the millions of people they voted for Biden because they thought he had a plan to somehow end Covid were duped
Duped, how?

He's addressed more on day 1 than Trump has since the virus was discovered.

I will give credit to Trump for the immediate action to close the borders. After that, though, it was all downhill and he never showed any leadership with respect to working with the doctors and scientists, and just taking it seriously in general.

He knew his base is low educated. He knew they were snowflakes who somehow "couldn't breathe" with a mask. Or somehow asking people to wear a mask was infringing on their freedoms. The election was coming and he knew his base doesn't understand science so he doubled down on dumb.

Old 01-22-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Duped, how?

He's addressed more on day 1 than Trump has since the virus was discovered.

I will give credit to Trump for the immediate action to close the borders. After that, though, it was all downhill and he never showed any leadership with respect to working with the doctors and scientists, and just taking it seriously in general.

He knew his base is low educated. He knew they were snowflakes who somehow "couldn't breathe" with a mask. Or somehow asking people to wear a mask was infringing on their freedoms. The election was coming and he knew his base doesn't understand science so he doubled down on dumb.
What did he do?

Told people to wear masks?

We’ve been wearing masks for 9 months

Peoples lives and mental health have been massively hurt.

Biden is doing squat

The only solution is to vaccinate the elderly and most vulnerable first and then others that can get it, and vaccinations started under Trump

Old 01-22-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I always wondered what Biden expected Trump to do.
Well I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to not contradict his doctors and scientists.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to take the virus seriously and not say "we'll be open by Easter"

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to not ask scientists to look into injecting bleach into the human body.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to understand science. Or at least listen to those who do.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to speak to his low information base and tell them that wearing a mask is not "infringing on your freedom".

But those are just my guesses. I'm sure you believe Trump did "the best he could".

Old 01-22-2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Well I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to not contradict his doctors and scientists.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to take the virus seriously and not say "we'll be open by Easter"

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to not ask scientists to look into injecting bleach into the human body.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to understand science. Or at least listen to those who do.

I'm guessing Biden expected Trump to speak to his low information base and tell them that wearing a mask is not "infringing on your freedom".

But those are just my guesses. I'm sure you believe Trump did "the best he could".

How long are we supposed to wear mask?

Forever? We need a little more Than that now

The scientists would keep us locked down indefinitely if they could

Fauci does nothing making make doom predictions

The vaccine happened under Trump and vaccinations started under Trump

Old 01-22-2021, 02:12 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
Well BDS alive and well.

We now have seen what is actually happening. No more lies to try and get re-elected. Truth and a plan.
The trump supporters think we are all as smart as they were when they were being lied too.

Old 01-22-2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
What did he do?

Told people to wear masks?

We’ve been wearing masks for 9 months

Peoples lives and mental health have been massively hurt.

Biden is doing squat

The only solution is to vaccinate the elderly and most vulnerable first and then others that can get it, and vaccinations started under Trump
Yeah you're right. Trump handled awesome, how could I not see it.

He totally lost the election due to fraud, not the fact that he totally botched COVID and, even as you agree, people's lives and mental health have been massively hurt. You said it yourself...but yeah it was the "fraud" that did him in.

Old 01-22-2021, 02:13 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,645,655 times
Quote:
Yeah I hate it when people are honest.

Still better than "We have it under control" and "We'll be open by Easter".
That's called being hopeful. What Joe's saying is deflating and depressing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies