Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2021, 04:55 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdawgg View Post
Oh really now-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4IrvL3xsM

BLM isn't racist but don't take my word just talk to someone involved. If they were racist WHY would the crowd that was dispersed last year include whites?-You remember that crowd that was peaceful when the orange clown dispersed them so he could take a photo-shoot of himself holding a bible UPSIDE DOWN!
You have to remember-there are a lot of self-loathing white leftists around. Some form of faux virtue signaling seems to make them feel better about themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2021, 04:59 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,592,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
You simply cannot assume DWTS’s dwindling ratings have anything to do with the race of the host. You’re projecting your own twisted line of reasoning onto the masses who probably just either find Tyra boring, or the show less appealing given everything else going on in the world as of late.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - the highest rated show in the history of the Housewives franchise and the only one with an all Black cast - is experiencing their lowest ratings season since their premier in 2008. They’re all still black, and they’ve consistently outperformed their all-white counterparts on all the other franchises for more than a decade so what happened?
No assumption needed. People knew the popular white host with high ratings for many years was replaced by a black woman simply because she was black and fit the current narrative.

Old 01-31-2021, 05:04 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times
Quote:
You might want to fix your link.

Quote:
BLM isn't racist but don't take my word just talk to someone involved. If they were racist WHY would the crowd that was dispersed last year include whites?-You remember that crowd that was peaceful when the orange clown dispersed them so he could take a photo-shoot of himself holding a bible UPSIDE DOWN!
BLM is built on hyperfocusing on race as the root of all societal problems. It is racist because it's all about race. Non-racist would be not giving a crap about what a person's skin color is.

Whites join BLM because they've been force-fed white guilt all their lives. Those afflicted with white guilt are obsessed with trying to purge themselves of sins they never committed because they've been brainwashed into believing that they need to. They will bow down before you. They will kneel before you pledging fealty. They're a bunch of pathetic morons who fail to realize that obsessing about the past is pointless. You can't change history. All you can do is live better today and not repeat the same mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBTga7aC9JE

Old 01-31-2021, 06:36 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,525,554 times
Quote:

Well then you must agree that the Proud Boys couldn't possibly be racist too?

You seemed confused about the Bible thing too. You do know it wasn't upside down don't you? Or are you just a liar?

Old 01-31-2021, 07:24 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
I would bet the OP is a “white warrior” type. Not so much a reincarnation of past white supremacy, but an angry wanna be who wants to be someone who matters. On a personal level of course.

At least BLM fights for equality for many who aren’t, this guy is supremacy for those that are already privileged. I get it though, fighting for advantaged positions. It’s just cheap, maybe cheap and smart, but definitely not smart alone.

Old 01-31-2021, 07:54 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times
Quote:

The leaders of the movement are openly racist. After Trayvon Martin was killed by the man he attacked, they founded BLM to support the "right" of violent black criminals to commit crimes with impunity.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Here you go!-take a look at this please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4IrvL3xsM\

And let me educate you on BLM again it's about being treated the same as WHITES-NOT about being better than whites. And those whites that are involved in the movement can SEE the brutality that Black men suffer at the hands of cops while others CAN'T OR REFUSE to accept what's clearly in front of them.

Case in point-Philando Castille was in a car that was stopped by a cop over a broken tail-light. Well he told the cop he had a licensed permit to carry a gun and went to show the cop the permit. Cop over reacts kills
Castille and his last words were I wasn't going for my weapon I was trying to show you my permit. No ALL cops aren't bad I know some personally but far more Black men are being killed by over zealous cops hence the rise of BLM. Now do you get it?
I agree that Castile's killer should be in prison, but one incident doesn't prove your point.

Moreover, the cop who shot Castile was Asian, not white, and it happened in a city where a black cop killed a white woman under even worse circumstances a couple years later. The cops are more likely to shoot whites than blacks, and white cops are not more likely to shoot blacks than cops of other races are.

The part in bold is dishonest. Whites are slightly more likely to be brutalized by cops than blacks are.

By the way, do you have any knowledge of crime stats? Do you realize that blacks commit violent crimes against whites 22 times as much as whites do against blacks? Twenty-two interracial violent crimes by blacks for every one by a white.

And who kills black people? Other blacks? And what happens after BLM protests against the police? The police sit back and let y'all kill one another, and murder rates skyrocket. BLM gets black people killed.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewship View Post
There are no "leaders" of BLM. It is not an organization with a structure or national chair or anything.
Yes, it is, and Patrisse Cullors is its executive director.

BLM Global Network Foundation, Inc., was founded in 2013 by activists Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi in response to the acquittal of George Zimmerman after he shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense. Cullors, Garza, and Tometi created and popularized the “#blacklivesmatter” hashtag on social media that was instrumental in the early growth of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM Global Network Foundation, Inc., was under the fiscal sponsorship of Thousand Currents (formerly the International Development Exchange). Thousand Currents officially transferred control of BLM Global Network Foundation, Inc., to Tides Center in July 2020. That same month, Cullors became the executive director of the Foundation.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 01-31-2021 at 08:20 PM..

Old 02-01-2021, 05:25 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The leaders of the movement are openly racist. After Trayvon Martin was killed by the man he attacked, they founded BLM to support the "right" of violent black criminals to commit crimes with impunity.
Quote:
Of course the Proud Boys are racist! How many people of color have you seen in that group? it's a white as a bowl of vanilla ice cream. And sorry to bust your bubble but the orange clown held that Bible upside down!

But then again let me guess you think Trump won didn't you?

The Proud Boys have black and Hispanic members. Their spokesperson, Enrique Tarrio, is an Afro Cuban.

Next time when you two falsely play the race card, at least make a decent attempt.

Old 02-01-2021, 05:38 AM

4,192 posts, read 2,512,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Organizations which use the word "black" in their name are promoting a type of prejudice and discrimination against whites. Imagine the reaction if someone started a group White Lives Matter or a cable network called White Entertainment Television. How about a national organization names the National Association For The Advancement of White People.
For myself and others I speak with who can trace their ancestry, there is comfort in knowing who their ancestors were, where they came from, how they got here. We can go overseas and see where our ancestors lived, are buried and prayed - if we make the effort.

Blacks were deprived of that. It was intentional and brutal. Hence, they are promoting an identity that was stripped from them. A few might be able to go back to before 1860, but few can.

White privilege is still alive and well, it is overt and sometimes subtle. I see it. The other week I was visiting an acquaintance who has a rather large lot (we met at a feed store and he offered to show me his greenhouse, but I digress). He was dressed better than me, a lot better than me. Yet, when the cable guy showed up, he just assumed I was the owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies