Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 06:32 AM

21,829 posts, read 25,102,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
You do realize that right before Covid Trump created the best ecomony in American history.

However you keep spewing racism and bigotry on this forum so youre nobody is taking you serious from the start.
While running up a huge deficit.

We need someone who can get America back on track and at a minimum balance the budget. Really, we need someone who can create something to the tune of a 500 billion surplus to slowly start chipping away at the COVID deficit over the next decade or so. I have no idea who that is, but that's what we need. Looking to either progressive Democrats or MAGA Republicans for that is, well, might as well be looking for flying unicorns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 07:36 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
78 is the new 68, maybe the new 65 by that time.

Biden acts 108. Oldest 78 year old of all time

Trump has the energy of a 15 year old
Yup.
Trump steals liquor from Dad's cabinet, drives the gold cart way too fast, hits on all the bad girls and most of the good girls (and their mothers) within grabbing distance, never does his homework, spends hours daily constructing his hairdo, pops his zits on the mirror, slathers on too much of his manly orange makeup, hogs the conversation, and hates all his relatives.

...exactly like a 15-year-old.

But he's actually 74 years old, and nothing he does can change that.
Soon, he will suddenly change and become and old man. No man in his 70s can keep up his adolescent behavior forever; it's too exhausting. Trump will collapse one of these days and go straight to the walker.

I'm his age, and I'm seeing what happens to guys like him all the time now. Some of my long-time acquaintances act just like him.

Old 04-22-2021, 08:33 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,407,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Yup.
Trump steals liquor from Dad's cabinet, drives the gold cart way too fast, hits on all the bad girls and most of the good girls (and their mothers) within grabbing distance, never does his homework, spends hours daily constructing his hairdo, pops his zits on the mirror, slathers on too much of his manly orange makeup, hogs the conversation, and hates all his relatives.

...exactly like a 15-year-old.

But he's actually 74 years old, and nothing he does can change that.
Soon, he will suddenly change and become and old man. No man in his 70s can keep up his adolescent behavior forever; it's too exhausting. Trump will collapse one of these days and go straight to the walker.

I'm his age, and I'm seeing what happens to guys like him all the time now. Some of my long-time acquaintances act just like him.
Yeah its still amazing how many people can’t see Trump’s lack of maturity and good leadership qualities.

Old 04-22-2021, 08:35 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times
He will be one of 20+ candidates.
2024 will be an even bigger circus especially if Biden decides not to run.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Too controversial and too old (will be 78, the same age Biden is now). The Republican party has a much better chance of a slam dunk if they pick a moderate middle aged candidate with a likeable, non-controversial personality. Make it a "woman of color" (Nikki Haley) and they could pull off what Reagan did in 1984, especially if she's running against Kamala Harris.
The only chance the Republican Party has is re-unifying before the 2022 election.
If it stays as split as it is now, it won't be winning many new seats in the House.

The off-year elections often show which way the Presidential election will go.
Right now, the Democrats only have slim majorities in both houses.

If the Dems secures the House in 2022 with a solid majority, the size Trump had in 2017, the Senate and White House will more likely fall to the Democrats once more. Victories build political inertia.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
78 is the new 68, maybe the new 65 by that time.

Biden acts 108. Oldest 78 year old of all time

Trump has the energy of a 15 year old
Don't believe this nonsense for a second. I'm going to be 77 in 2 weeks, and I feel every year of my age.
Everyone I know my age bracket. A person can hide it, but not for long.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:54 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
the sucking sound you hear is Trump saying anything and everything he can to try to hoover out any last remaining pennies in the pockets of the idiots who support him

He isn't running and if he runs, he won't even win the primary never mind the general election. But if he can fleece the gullible out of some more millions in the meantime? That is the only game he cares about
You should not pretend to know what you think you know as a certainty.
When proven wrong, it makes you out to be nothing but a fool, and an a$$hole.

Old 05-23-2021, 04:04 AM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The only chance the Republican Party has is re-unifying before the 2022 election.
If it stays as split as it is now, it won't be winning many new seats in the House.

The off-year elections often show which way the Presidential election will go.
Right now, the Democrats only have slim majorities in both houses.

If the Dems secures the House in 2022 with a solid majority, the size Trump had in 2017, the Senate and White House will more likely fall to the Democrats once more. Victories build political inertia.
2010 Obama-Biden lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats.
They are the biggest losers since 1948.

In fact Obama-Biden also lost the House and Senate in 2014.
Biden won't be winning anything in 2022, especially since Democrats only get excited when Trump is in the race.

Likewise Republicans will all vote in 2022, because they all hate Biden - the most partisan President of all-time.
And they probably hate Harris even more.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:47 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
You do realize that right before Covid Trump created the best ecomony in American history.

However you keep spewing racism and bigotry on this forum so youre nobody is taking you serious from the start.

Oh, the irony.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:53 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
Unlikely biden will even finish this term. He is physically and mentally unsound. The damage he is doing is already taking it's toll. People who supposedly voted for biden are already disenchanted, and he would never get reelected. Doesn't matter though, because if by some chance he does finish the term, he wont seek reelection anyway, he will step down.

As to Donald Trump, I doubt he will run. He may be sincere right now, but a few years more and he will realize it isn't worth it to put up with all the hate and harassment he got.

Criticism isn't hate.

Quote:
He was a very good President and got nothing but grief for it. Why would he put himself through that again?

Legit election or not, the biden/democrat supporters got their way. Now we will see what happens. I say we will have a major recession and massive downturn in the quality of life in America. No doubt the left will blame Trump for biden's failures. But, only time will tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies