Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2021, 07:39 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

LMAO. Where do you come up with this information and assumptions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2021, 07:49 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Right, because you care about him and he lives in your head.

Alleged criminal. You let your hurt feelings sway reality.

I do to.

LMAO. It’s hilarious how scared folks are, especially of because Trump.

Nope, I think an investigation into his finances is hilarious and more grasping at straws. You should be so concerned about Sleepy Joe and his son, Pelosi, Schumer’s, etc..., finances, but you’re so infatuated with because Trump that you ignore them.

I’ll be just fine, however, his haters will still be trying to put him in prison, lol.
This post is a great example of what I am talking about.

To you, people who care about good government and the rule of law are 'haters' ... that's your word.

Trump is fascinating and dangerous at the same time, he makes news, people are interested. As his troubles unfold people all over the world are going to tune in. Everyone will want to know what's going on with him.

You can't possibly understand what is wrong with the guy, what makes him tick. All you know is 'that's your guy' He's on your team, and you want to 'own the libs' and 'drink liberal tears' and 'watch their heads explode' or whatever, because you have some deep seated resentment of your fellows.

Well this is bigger than USA politics, it is a globalist business in legal trouble, it make news around the world and we are all watching.

Yet here you are cheerleading for a guy who is in serious legal jeopardy. You think the people who don't agree with you are 'haters'. You think of them as your enemies.

It's embarrassing, to be perfectly frank ... I am actually embarrassed for you.

Old 05-29-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

To you, people who care about good government and the rule of law are 'haters' ... that's your word.

Trump is fascinating and dangerous at the same time, he makes news, people are interested. As his troubles unfold people all over the world are going to tune in. Everyone will want to know what's going on with him.

You can't possibly understand what is wrong with the guy, what makes him tick. All you know is 'that's your guy' He's on your team, and you want to 'own the libs' and 'drink liberal tears' and 'watch their heads explode' or whatever, because you have some deep seated resentment of your fellows.

Well this is bigger than USA politics, it is a globalist business in legal trouble, it make news around the world and we are all watching.

Yet here you are cheerleading for a guy who is in serious legal jeopardy. You think the people who don't agree with you are 'haters'. You think of them as your enemies.

Nope, people who are obsessed with a man for 4+ years, defends $40m in spending to come up with nothing, starts impeachment talks 19 days in because of hurt feelings and changing Obuma policies, etc..., is hate.

Because Trump has been fascinating since the 80’s.

You think you know “what is wrong with the guy, what makes him tick”, because he hurt your feelings and you obsess over him everyday. There’s no need for that as Libs have been owned and have shed tears for the last 4+ years all on their own.

Lol. The world is watching Sleepy Joe cause huge divide, huge amounts of debt, etc..., far more than watching because Trump. Because Trump isn’t even POTUS.

You think he’s in severe legal jeopardy because you want him to be. You have zero idea what’s happening, only hope he goes to prison.

I’d be embarrassed if my feelings could be so hurt by one man to where he’s consumed my soul. Nah, you’re just mad that someone doesn’t agree with about because Trump.

Old 05-29-2021, 08:05 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,308,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

He is not in Bedminster now.
He back up in his office in Trump Tower, meeting with his lawyers....

He's living in his penthouse suite again

Are there links about him being in NY? Or attorneys for him being there?

Old 05-29-2021, 09:42 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Are there links about him being in NY? Or attorneys for him being there?
I tend to read several different links and sources to some stories, often following just the other links inside them.

So that makes it hard for me to remember which source, or when, or what it said.

Here's one I probably read that started me off last night. It has some of the info I posted about Trump, but nothing about his lawyers or Weiselberg's daughter. That came from some other source I can't recall off the top of my head.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-retu...213307082.html

Yahoo often starts me off, but I never depend on it alone completely.

The info on Junior and Ivanka came from still another source for sure. It was on some site about real estate, not politics, and it was a surprise find, as I was growing home prices when I came across it.

I always read news websites on the right, left and down the middle regularly, because it gives me all the different spins on the same basic story most of the time.

Reading only one source seldom tells the entire story. But reading the spins usually provides some interesting stray details that only show up on one source.

Old 05-29-2021, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I tend to read several different links and sources to some stories, often following just the other links inside them.

So that makes it hard for me to remember which source, or when, or what it said.

Here's one I probably read that started me off last night. It has some of the info I posted about Trump, but nothing about his lawyers or Weiselberg's daughter. That came from some other source I can't recall off the top of my head.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-retu...213307082.html

Yahoo often starts me off, but I never depend on it alone completely.

The info on Junior and Ivanka came from still another source for sure. It was on some site about real estate, not politics, and it was a surprise find, as I was growing home prices when I came across it.

I always read news websites on the right, left and down the middle regularly, because it gives me all the different spins on the same basic story most of the time.

Reading only one source seldom tells the entire story. But reading the spins usually provides some interesting stray details that only show up on one source.
So they don’t stay in Florida during the summer months so you assume they’re back in NY because of the investigation, lol.

Please find and post these sources. Would love to read actual sources versus assumptions and allegations.

Old 05-29-2021, 09:56 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

You're not the only one, Hes...

Old 05-29-2021, 11:42 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
p
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
So they don’t stay in Florida during the summer months so you assume they’re back in NY because of the investigation, lol.

Please find and post these sources. Would love to read actual sources versus assumptions and allegations.
So you don't trust the facts. I posted what I remembered I read, and If I remember any more I'll post them, because you're either to ignorant or too lazy to find them yourself.

Buddy, it just ain't that hard to find recent articles on the internet. All I had to do was type "Trump leaves Bedminster" and the one I posted Popped up on top of the stack.

All you asked for was a link that told of Trump being in NY, and I found your answer in 30 seconds.

Don't try selling me your fluffy excuses. I won't bite again. Get real or stay trivial. Your choice.

Old 05-29-2021, 11:53 PM

Quote:
p

So you don't trust the facts. I posted what I remembered I read, and If I remember any more I'll post them, because you're either to ignorant or too lazy to find them yourself.

Buddy, it just ain't that hard to find recent articles on the internet. All I had to do was type "Trump leaves Bedminster" and the one I posted Popped up on top of the stack.

All you asked for was a link that told of Trump being in NY, and I found your answer in 30 seconds.

Don't try selling me your fluffy excuses. I won't bite again. Get real or stay trivial. Your choice.
Facts? Oh I looked. Nothing of what you said came up, so please do find and post them.

If it’s not that hard then please do post links to your claims.

You said he was in NY due to the investigation, however, the article you linked said he doesn’t spend summers in Florida, lol...and no mention of anyone else you claimed was there.

I don’t have excuses. I went off article you posted that doesn’t report any claims you made other than that he’s not in Florida, which I already addressed, and I’m looking to see facts to what you’ve claimed.

Old 05-30-2021, 12:15 AM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Trump must be convinced there's enough evidence to be charged.

He is not in Bedminster now.
He back up in his office in Trump Tower, meeting with his lawyers as they frantically go through a stack of potential charges' records, trying to comb out which are the ones that were brought before the Grand Jury.

He's living in his penthouse suite again, with no one there but him, his CFO's daughter who knows the best where the bones are buried, and some Tower staff. All his lawyers and their staffs are living in the Tower too, and won't be leaving until the Grand Jury is dismissed and the charges are made public at the soonest.

Trump is trying to stay quiet and keep everything secret harder than any time in his life. But the legal staff is so large that it leaks.

I won't ever say he is panicked, because panic is how he rolls, but he must be damned worried and desperate.

If the charges the NY state and Special District prosecutor believe were complete enough to take to a Grand Jury, that means they're all ready to go to trial.

And after 2 solid years, take it to the bank the trial already has a list of open dates, judges, and courtrooms.
Any postponement due to court availability has be eliminated. All the decks are cleared for battle.

The trial could commence in as soon as 2 weeks, and New York wants its tax money. And the state wants the penalty fine money even more because it will be a LOT more money.

Long legal delays won't be permitted.
The best lawyers in NYC that Trump could hire will be going in half-blind, because Trump is Trump. He won't be telling them anything he knows is the most damaging. He will never reveal that to anyone.

He never has, despite being called into court over 2,000 times, so he never will. It will reveal Trump's repayment ability to the entire world when it's uncovered. There's only one man who knew it all, and the prosectors have all his records. There is more in them than even Trump himself knows for certain, as they go all the way back to his very first days when he joined his father in their business.

If he's convicted, he could lose Trump, Inc. and he and at least Don Jr. and Ivanka could lose everything they own in New York in penalty. His unpaid taxes are unknown as yet but are loosely estimated to be over $ 1 Billion dollars. Just in taxes.

So, except for possibly his Florida properties, he could lose everything he owns, including all his resorts overseas.
Everything except some in Florida is mortgaged and held in Trump Inc.
And won't ever have any way to ever get anything back. He won't be able to hold that much capital again in his life.

It won't leave him penniless, so he will still have enough income to live on, and he won't go to prison unless he tries something as stupid as the Capitol riot was again.

But it will end his days as a real estate king, and will eliminate him from ever holding any future political office. If convicted, it will leave him nothing but a shattered old man who destroyed himself and his children.
It's the end of the Trump fortune.

Trump has known this was coming for at least 3 years. It may be the reason he was so desperate to stay in the White House that he called on his mob to go lynch Pence on the Capitol steps.
How about some citation on your claims.. rather than pulling stuff from your backside, and your dislike of Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies