Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 06:43 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times

Advertisements

This is a funny thread.

After the primaries, nobody cares about the black vote other than to throw them just enough to make sure they turn out in sufficient numbers for the primaries.

No different than evangelicals and a host of other interest groups that are allowed to stretch their legs and walk around before being returned to the barn for a few more years of milking.

Old 08-10-2021, 06:54 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Why would black Americans vote for a party that believes that the lowest white man is better than the best colored man?

The GOP is only accepting of minorities that know and stay in their place within the hierarchal social structure. That's why Alan Keyes is considered a patriot and Barack Obama a traitor.

Old 08-10-2021, 11:10 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What handout did I get that you didn’t get?
Good one

Old 08-10-2021, 11:28 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,747,409 times
Stop feeding the troll.

Old 08-11-2021, 02:46 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Blacks will continue to vote Democrat no matter who they are. If Charles Manson had ran under the Democrat ticket before he died they would have voted for him.
Is this why the GOP is trying to keep Blacks from voting? Don`t look for Blacks to be joining the party supported by White Supremacists anytime soon.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:09 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
I'm not a Biden supporter. At the same time, I'll call this as I personally see it. I don't think any of this is about "what has Biden done for Black people"? I think this is more about "the liberals are in charge and Blacks are to blame for it". I think the question some people want to ask is "Black people's voting patterns are hurting America. Why can't Blacks just vote Republican? ". To me, this is more about resentment. I don't believe this is really about being concerned about the well-being and prosperity of Black people. In my opinion, I think it's more about "Black people voting Democrat at 87-90% is detrimental to the rest of the American population".

Old 08-11-2021, 01:10 PM

947 posts, read 297,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Why would black Americans vote for a party that believes that the lowest white man is better than the best colored man?

The GOP is only accepting of minorities that know and stay in their place within the hierarchal social structure. That's why Alan Keyes is considered a patriot and Barack Obama a traitor.
Except the party you refer to doesn't believe that. That's more of the racism lie that liberals use to broad-brush condemn Republicans as racists. In the meantime, you have liberals promoting racist CRT indoctrination to get whites to hate themselves - and silencing dissenters (or condemning them, as usual, as racists.)

Old 08-11-2021, 01:13 PM

947 posts, read 297,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm not a Biden supporter. At the same time, I'll call this as I personally see it. I don't think any of this is about "what has Biden done for Black people"? I think this is more about "the liberals are in charge and Blacks are to blame for it". I think the question some people want to ask is "Black people's voting patterns are hurting America. Why can't Blacks just vote Republican? ". To me, this is more about resentment. I don't believe this is really about being concerned about the well-being and prosperity of Black people. In my opinion, I think it's more about "Black people voting Democrat at 87-90% is detrimental to the rest of the American population".
Yes, and what is wrong with that? I say that blacks, AND whites, who vote Democrat are detrimental to America, particularly given the radical left turn your party has taken. Liberal polices are harmful, and that is why we regret blacks AND whites voting in Democrat officials.

Old 08-11-2021, 01:15 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
It's not Biden that gets to nod of approval, it's the (D) at the end of his name. Big difference.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:11 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Yes, and what is wrong with that? I say that blacks, AND whites, who vote Democrat are detrimental to America, particularly given the radical left turn your party has taken. Liberal polices are harmful, and that is why we regret blacks AND whites voting in Democrat officials.
Blacks are being singled out more than any other group. Black people are being talked about on this matter far more than anyone else. My view is this: My vote, my business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies