Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2021, 07:46 AM

43,073 posts, read 18,237,901 times

Advertisements

I guess Kamala thinks photocopiers are not allowed outside the city limits.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:51 AM

6,369 posts, read 2,702,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I am not sure there as ever been a less qualified VP in our history.
Thus when you make an absurd pre-standard that you will have a woman of color as your VP, you limit your potential pool of qualified candidates to begin with.
That said, the average black woman would have more common sense that Kamala does.

`
Well to be fair, VP's generally aren't expected to do much. I don't doubt that there have been VP's that have been less qualified. However, she probably has the biggest gap between imagined and real qualifications.

She is being positioned for 2024 and her handlers feel the need that she needs to be put out in front, hoping that she will be protected by the media. So this is what we get.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:55 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You need ID for pharmacy and doctor? Never heard of that. They need your insurance info, not ID.
I need my ID at the pharmacy, doctor, getting xrays and getting labs.

In all fairness, quite a few of the rural people around here would have trouble going out to get a photocopy made, but usually, the neighbors will assist them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-12-2021, 07:55 AM

45,344 posts, read 60,522,810 times
Quote:
You need ID for pharmacy and doctor? Never heard of that. They need your insurance info, not ID.
My doctor's staff always asks to see my ID as well as my insurance card every visit. I've been her patient for only 35 years.

Same with my cardiologist, urologist and allergist. I've been their patient 9 years, 12 years and 30 years.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:56 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,723 times
Why do Democrats think so low of blacks and rural folks?

Why do they think they are all stupid and incapable of doing anything for themselves?

Old 07-12-2021, 08:01 AM

24,473 posts, read 17,211,031 times
She is just pushing the narrative that we don't need ID to vote. We need an ID for everything else but something as important as voting NAHHH.

What is really insulting is how Kamala and her fellows talk down to the American people. Joe has told us that black people are not smart enough to get an ID. Joe has told us that black people are not smart enough to work the internet. He has also told us that black people do not have attorneys or accountants. It is hard to believe that our President is so obtuse and so racist.

Kamala is now insulting rural America. One would think the Dems would demand voter ID because much of rural America is Conservative "Trump" country.

Kamala and Joe are the definition of smug, we know what is best for you politicians.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:06 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,837,764 times
Quote:
They also need to know who you are. Yes, I live in a rural area also. I provide my ID for my initial doctor visit along with my insurance info. After that they have it all on file. They will randomly ask for my ID at the pharmacy.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:15 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I need my ID at the pharmacy, doctor, getting xrays and getting labs.

In all fairness, quite a few of the rural people around here would have trouble going out to get a photocopy made, but usually, the neighbors will assist them.
Yes, they always as for my drivers license and insurance card and make copies.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:16 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
She is just pushing the narrative that we don't need ID to vote. We need an ID for everything else but something as important as voting NAHHH.

What is really insulting is how Kamala and her fellows talk down to the American people. Joe has told us that black people are not smart enough to get an ID. Joe has told us that black people are not smart enough to work the internet. He has also told us that black people do not have attorneys or accountants. It is hard to believe that our President is so obtuse and so racist.

Kamala is now insulting rural America. One would think the Dems would demand voter ID because much of rural America is Conservative "Trump" country.

Kamala and Joe are the definition of smug, we know what is best for you politicians.
Remember he said poor kids are just as smart as white children, he is a true racist racist.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:27 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,837,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think Harris, like 75% of the country have no clue what living in a more rural area is like.

They've spent their entire lives in cities or burbs with maybe a short stint away for college and even those are usually large towns and not rural.

No photo copier? Um, not only are there places to make copies many have mentioned, some of those rural types even have running water, plumbing and oh yeah....computers with printer\scanners and can do it themselves lol.
Yes and its apparent by some of the posts I have read here on CD over the years.
We have these things called automobiles too.

I dont get why anyone needs to make a copy of their ID to vote though. I just show my real ID.
I never voted by mail though. Are the new voter ID laws asking for a copy of ID for mail in ballots?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies