Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2021, 07:08 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,240,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Maybe a few would even be willing to cross the aisle and impeach?

This is how we operate in the Democratic world - we don't cuddle the POTUS like the right-wing, we don't treat the POTUS like he is infallible.

We will criticize and get to the bottom when it's called for. I know this spirit of making the POTUS responsible is completely new to the right-wing, so just shut up and watch how things should be done.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2021, 07:09 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
I googled around a little on this, and could not find any clarification or context for her statement. Just slings and arrows coming from the left.

My guess is that this will turn out to be a typical tempest in a teapot once she clarifies her thoughts. Time will tell, but I have more faith in Rep. Boebert than our iffy OP.
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/st...383205382?s=19

Apprently it is a clapback against the Biden tag line "Building back better" for the Biden infrastructure plan.

Old 08-17-2021, 07:10 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostIslands View Post
Not to mention Biden was carrying out what Trump already planned but chickened out on.
Another leftist uselss post. What was trumps timeline?

15,851 posts, read 6,557,396 times
NATO hasn't exactly contributed much to any wars of significance. So, big whoopie. Got to keep things in perspective here.

10,120 posts, read 7,781,735 times
Quote:
Maybe a few would even be willing to cross the aisle and impeach?
If only. I would love to see this happen. He just isn't fit to be 'president" of the United States. He just isn't. Enough is enough.

1,969 posts, read 676,689 times
Biden has messed up so badly that even MSDNC themselves are correctly raking him over the coals. I mean what kind of president leaves 10,000 citizens behind? And not just fat lazy, internet keyboard warriors but people who've taken the risk to be there to serve their nation?

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white...m_npd_ms_tw_ma

Once the real rate of inflation gets reported, they will be howling for Kamala (who's been oddly silent lately).

If Trump left 5 people behind, they'd be impeaching him again and dragging out the 25th amendment recommendations.

Old 08-17-2021, 07:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostIslands View Post
Well, we failed the minute we entered Afghanistan.
Yes, we did. Attempting to impose Western Civilization on that country was a complete mistake. They don't want it. Except for a small percentage.

Old 08-17-2021, 07:12 PM

20,127 posts, read 16,173,562 times
Quote:
From Politico. Even the Democrats in congress think he failed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...DHP&li=BBnb7Kz

Here is a tiny sample
This is not good. This is probably the first step towards getting President Harris, who is AWOL right now just like President Biden.

4,195 posts, read 1,602,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
I googled around a little on this, and could not find any clarification or context for her statement. Just slings and arrows coming from the left.

My guess is that this will turn out to be a typical tempest in a teapot once she clarifies her thoughts. Time will tell, but I have more faith in Rep. Boebert than our iffy OP.

you didnt google much try Lauren Boebert praises the Taliban and links jump out

she goes on to say one reason is because they are farmers, and talk about confiscating guns and such goes right over her head as with many she is clueless past the headline

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
This is how we operate in the Democratic world - we don't cuddle the POTUS like the right-wing, we don't treat the POTUS like he is infallible.

We will criticize and get to the bottom when it's called for. I know this spirit of making the POTUS responsible is completely new to the right-wing, so just shut up and watch how things should be done.

A little lip service after an epic failure as this means nada. D's rarely call out their own. Lets just see 'how things should be done'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies