Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 07:08 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Well, there's Mercola on the list so it's already staring out suspect from there.

"Needle Rape" Cole
https://www.boisestatepublicradio.or...ne-needle-rape
Flemings the Felon
https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ebarment-order
Kats
https://twitter.com/niatonin/status/1409586069562036224

They're certainly colorful to say the least
You skipped right over Zelenko, though!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You have obviously not read about this vaccine at all. Or even heard anything on the news about it. Start by looking up mRNA and thinking about the explanation as to how such a "vaccine" works.

And NO, I'm not talking about you growing an arm out of the back of your head. That's not the genetic alteration I was referring to. But then, you already knew that before you were framing my post as such, didn't you?
mRNA vaccines don't "alter your genes/genetics". You need to do more "research", evidently.

Old 08-17-2021, 07:58 AM

18,805 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Nope, that is incorrect and that misunderstanding appears to be the root cause of your errors on this topic.
An experiment, or part of an experiment can be a demonstration known facts.

Old 08-17-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
Much of my research is confirmed by what the doctors talked about in the 2 hour video or have you not listened to it yet?

It's sad when people are not open-minded to listen to what these doctors are talking about for fear that maybe, must maybe they made a mistake in getting vaxxed.

Their point is "to do no harm"... What if these vaccines are doing harm?
Many of us in medicine started out completely open minded. But at some point, and in my case that was well over a year ago, it becomes obvious that so many of these Pandemic related videos starring an unvetted announcer, are based on political motivations coming from the right. And not only lacking in peer reviewed data, but very anecdotal in so many cases.

'First do no harm' is a very important driving force in medicine. But there are times when risks need to be taken. And the Pandemic has and will present us with many of those risks. Where if we do not tackle them, many more will get sick and die due to our inaction. Pandemics are much like War in some ways, and sacrifices need to be made in order to win.

Old 08-17-2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Many of us in medicine started out completely open minded. But at some point, and in my case that was well over a year ago, it becomes obvious that so many of these Pandemic related videos starring an unvetted announcer, are based on political motivations coming from the right. And not only lacking in peer reviewed data, but very anecdotal in so many cases.

'First do no harm' is a very important driving force in medicine. But there are times when risks need to be taken. And the Pandemic has and will present us with many of those risks. Where if we do not tackle them, many more will get sick and die due to our inaction. Pandemics are much like War in some ways, and sacrifices need to be made in order to win.
Reps to you!

Old 08-17-2021, 08:43 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I'm not going to argue with you about this because you obviously do not want to be honest about the mechanics of how this vaccine works and how it is different from "normal" vaccines.

So let's take a different approach confronting two factors that NOBODY on this thread has touched so far besides me:

1) If this vaccine is so accepted, so blasé, and so understood, why is it labeled experimental right now?

2) Why did every researcher, developer, and manufacturer insist in full legal immunity before releasing the vaccine? That is essentially a blank check. If everyone who took the vaccine fell over dead tomorrow, you wouldn't even get an oops from the developers. Because they have no legal responsibility to even offer an oops. No lawsuits. No discussion. All you would get is something along the lines of "Our experiment failed." That's Dr. Mengele territory.

How many lawsuits have you seen on TV about this or that medicine or product being found to be dangerous after having been approved by the FDA or CDC or whatever alphabet soup? Well, if things go south on this one, we don't even have that in this case. Just a bunch of dead lab rats.

Now, you can frame that any way you like. Bottom line for me is that I do not trust it. End of story for now.
All we can do is keep hitting them with the facts

Old 08-17-2021, 08:46 AM

2,905 posts, read 995,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
mRNA vaccines don't "alter your genes/genetics". You need to do more "research", evidently.
He said that isn't what he meant and we should have known what he meant, even though that is what he said.

If only we didn't rely on words for communication, this system would be foolproof.

Old 08-17-2021, 08:49 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post

For people in the highest risk category, taking the vaccine, unapproved as it is, might make sense. But for young and healthy people, taking the vaccine doesn't present the same urgency, since their risk factor is low. Not getting the vaccine for those people makes sense, ordering them to take the vaccine against their will is wrong.

Old 08-17-2021, 08:51 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
One thing I am just throwing out for those who believe the REALLY dire predictions (such as the one doctor who, according to the summary at the end of the link, said that anyone who has taken the vaccine will be dead within three years) -- what do you think will be the reaction of most people if, God forbid, he is correct about possibly 70% of Americans dying?

Acceptance? Riots? Denial?
i will be dead so......

Old 08-17-2021, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
For people in the highest risk category, taking the vaccine, unapproved as it is, might make sense. But for young and healthy people, taking the vaccine doesn't present the same urgency, since their risk factor is low. Not getting the vaccine for those people makes sense, ordering them to take the vaccine against their will is wrong.
Everyone's risks are different.
Never without consent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies