Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 02:42 PM

1,200 posts, read 620,853 times

Advertisements

This is Part 1 of the Awareness Foundation Covid-19 Roundtable where 14 doctors discuss stopping Global vaccinations. They discuss how the vaccinations are doing more harm then good.

One of the doctors is Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. The other doctors are:

Dr Ryan Cole
Dr Richard Fleming
Dr Dmitry Kats
Dr Tess Lawrie
Dr Li-Meng Yan
Dr Peter McCullough
Dr Joseph Mercola
Dr Lee Merritt
Dr Sherri Tenpenny
Dr Richard Urso
Dr Sam White
Dr Vladimir Zelenko

It's a 2 hour video and definitely worth watching to even if you don't agree it's very interesting.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/08/1...19-roundtable/

Just thought I would pass this along for those who are interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2021, 02:47 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
I wonder if their expertise and science will be respected by certain groups?

Either way, I'm glad my doctor told me not to take the medication. He said it was pointless.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:57 PM

19,808 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post

Either way, I'm glad my doctor told me not to take the medication. He said it was pointless.

I will warn you. Many in the group are associated with "fringe" groups, in which some individual members have some almost undeniably crazy ideas -- and so despite any credentials the doctors in the video have, many who post here will dismiss them as "wackos" because of that.

There is a HUGE online "campaign" to discredit many of the speakers. You either believe what they are saying or you don't. I am in the "wait and see" camp for both the vaccines and those who are speaking out against them.

Imo, we will know how dangerous the vaccines are (or how safe they are) by the end of next year at the latest. I have now gone 18 months without getting COVID or the vaccines and remained healthy, so If I have to wait another 16 months, so be it.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:57 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,164,949 times
14 out of 1 million say the vaccines are bad. I will listen to the 14 and ignore the rest, since the 14 confirm my existing beliefs.

Old 08-16-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I will warn you. Many in the group are associated with "fringe" groups, in which some individual members have some almost undeniably crazy ideas -- and so despite any credentials the doctors in the video have, many who post here will dismiss them as "wackos" because of that.

There is a HUGE online "campaign" to discredit many of the speakers. You either believe what they are saying or you don't. I am in the "wait and see" camp for both the vaccines and those who are speaking out against them.

Imo, we will know how dangerous the vaccines are (or how safe they are) by the end of next year at the latest. I have now gone 18 months without getting COVID or the vaccines and remained healthy, so If I have to wait another 16 months, so be it.
I expect members to consider these doctors wackos and to discredit them. Like everything else I listen and make up my own mind. I will not get the vaccine based on my research (I don't want to be an experiment) and I'm very healthy. I take supplements (one being Vitamin D) and I placed an order for Ivermectin just in case.

Old 08-16-2021, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post

Many doctors are telling their patients not to get the shot.

People will try to destroy these doctors who are speaking because they are a threat to the brain-washed community.

Old 08-16-2021, 03:16 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:

Same here. I remember back in March of 2020, I went to my doctor for some sniffles and asked if I need a covid test. He said only if my company needed it, and it doesn't, so then he advised not getting the test if I don't need to. Says that it damages the membranes in your nasal cavities and this is what helps to keep toxins from getting into your system. Later on with the vaccine came out, I made an appointment for both my mom and I and our doctors both told us to not bother with the vaccine. He said that the chance of us getting covid is slim and that if we do, it's better to get it than get the vaccine. He said the vaccine is kind of pointless in that the virus itself is not that contagious and has a very high survival rate all on it's own. The ones that are getting really sick would have gotten really sick with the vaccine too.

Old 08-16-2021, 03:30 PM

21,867 posts, read 25,154,836 times
Well, there's Mercola on the list so it's already staring out suspect from there.

"Needle Rape" Cole
https://www.boisestatepublicradio.or...ne-needle-rape
Flemings the Felon
https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ebarment-order
Kats
https://twitter.com/niatonin/status/1409586069562036224

They're certainly colorful to say the least

Old 08-16-2021, 03:31 PM

19,808 posts, read 9,367,244 times
One thing I am just throwing out for those who believe the REALLY dire predictions (such as the one doctor who, according to the summary at the end of the link, said that anyone who has taken the vaccine will be dead within three years) -- what do you think will be the reaction of most people if, God forbid, he is correct about possibly 70% of Americans dying?

Acceptance? Riots? Denial?

Last edited by katharsis; 08-16-2021 at 03:42 PM..

Old 08-16-2021, 03:35 PM

21,867 posts, read 25,154,836 times
Quote:
One thing I am just throwing out for those who believe the REALLY dire predictions (such as the one doctor who, according to the summary at the end of the link, said that anyone who has taken the vaccine will be dead within three years -- I am just wondering if, God forbid, he is correct about possibly 70% of Americans dying, what do you think will happen as far as the reaction of most people?

Acceptance? Riots? Denial?
What do you think in three years will happen when 70% of Americans aren't dead? Forgetfulness and on to the next conspiracy theory would be my guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies