Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 11:42 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,854 times

Advertisements

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...spitals-delta/

This is only 4 days old.

The vaccine prevents hospital overload. Jessie Jackson is a rare break-through case. And he might be dead right now If not for the vaccine .

I don't want to go to the hospital for something non-Covid and it's filled with unvaccinated Covid patients
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 12:11 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,798,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post

This is only 4 days old.

The vaccine prevents hospital overload. Jessie Jackson is a rare break-through case. And he might be dead right now If not for the vaccine .

I don't want to go to the hospital for something non-Covid and it's filled with unvaccinated Covid patients
Would you feel safer in Israel where nearly 60% are vaccinated Covid patients?

Old 08-22-2021, 01:10 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
This vaccinated person is not worried.
The vaccinated people I know who got Covid got extremely light cases.
More blather from Bloomberg and the rest of the media.. I am not interested in how many cases there are. Covid is killing very few vaccinated people.
But it'll sure do ya in if you are not vaccinated.
MOST PEOPLE, vaccinated or not, get "light cases." That is not a legitimate argument. Covid had over a 99% survival rate before there was ever any "vaccine" for all but the ancient, morbidly obese, or health compromised. Rather than concentrating on those high-risk populations, y'all did the one size fits all routine. And now we are ALL paying for it.

Quote:

This is only 4 days old.

Then don't go. That's totally up to you. Nobody is going to force you into a hospital if you don't want to go.

Old 08-22-2021, 01:15 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times
I had covid and feel no need to get the vax.

Well, except that I need some work on my teeth and a few elective surgeries........that probably is not going to happen without the vax.

Old 08-22-2021, 01:15 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,753,008 times
Some comic relief for the vaccinated and unvaccinated;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hBuG4kOE3OGW/

Old 08-22-2021, 01:22 PM

4,672 posts, read 4,986,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
This vaccinated person is not worried.
The vaccinated people I know who got Covid got extremely light cases.
More blather from Bloomberg and the rest of the media.. I am not interested in how many cases there are. Covid is killing very few vaccinated people.
But it'll sure do ya in if you are not vaccinated.
Counterpoint: it won't, except for a tiny fraction of the people who get it.

Old 08-22-2021, 01:34 PM

19,056 posts, read 27,627,799 times
Quote:

This is only 4 days old.

Friendly reminder. No one cancelled the rest of the 49 999 diseases+forces of nature+accidents that may steer someone into a hospital. Vaccine is NOT indulgence from all that.

Old 08-22-2021, 03:07 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,297,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
If I were in charge

1. Starting tomorrow, everyone who is vaccinated less than 4 months, under 60 years old, with no known immunocompromised status or co morbdities would be suggested to be infected / exposed with covid 19. Unless already have natural immunity.
2. Vitamin D could be pushed for the entire population.
3. All successful (or potential successful) treatments would be allowed to be used.
4. All the people in charge of our current policy would be asked for their resignations and a new strategy would be formulated.
5. All vaccine mandates would be revoked.
6. The FDA would get pressure to approve Novavax.
7. For the time being -- winter, mask mandates would be put back into effect and everyone would be urged to get the N95 masks.
8. If you are over 60 and immunocompromised you would still be suggested to stay away from others and keep masks until better treatments / vaccines could be found.
9. if you are obese you will be required to lose weight or behave like the over 60 crowd. "Science" has shown fat allows viral load to increase...

You literally would do everything correctly except number 7. We don't need to force masks on the entire population. Voluntary N95 masking would be recommended but not mandated. Good to see the idea of exposing oneself to the actual virus after getting vaccinated is gaining some ground. You have the strongest immune response between 1-4 months post jab, so using the actual virus as a booster at some point would provide more robust immunity, but it could also produce more severe side effects in some people. If I remember correctly there was something called the Great Barrington Declaration that never gained any ground that suggested similar ideas.

Old 08-22-2021, 03:20 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,556,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I had covid and feel no need to get the vax.

Well, except that I need some work on my teeth and a few elective surgeries........that probably is not going to happen without the vax.
I have literally had dental work weekly since January and had a colonoscopy last year.. still don't have covid.

Old 08-22-2021, 03:31 PM

41,975 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyha View Post
Yes some of us refuse to listen to the media that is telling NOTHING BUT LIES to push this crap.......
Instead you listen to random YouTube nut jobs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies