Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 11:53 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,376,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The cartel running Biden doesn't know how to spin this yet. He's awaiting his orders.
his thugs at CNN are working on it. Here is the headline

"Biden braces for fallout as his dire warnings of a Kabul terror attack come true"

can you believe that insanity? they are tying to make Joe the sage.... the wise one.

idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,344 posts, read 5,796,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
And our enemies know it. I never dreamed that Biden* would cause this much damage, this quickly.
I agree. I knew damage would be done, but not to this capacity.

9,546 posts, read 7,066,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
oh good grief. you are defending the indefensible. you are standing in poopoo and screaming "it doesn't stink!"

I would agree if this was something not on the radar. some kind of attack that shocks us unexpectedly. This isnt that! we have literally been saying this was going to happen since the Moron in Chief started his pull out.

This is the natural result of what we all knew was pathetic idiotic moronic leadership.

Joe, Kamala, the Join Chiefs and the freaking NSA leadership all need to go. they need to resign today. period. No American should have any other opinion. and YES I know that means Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

I am literally to the point I want Nasty Nancy to be president. God help us.
And with every post she just dug the hole deeper. Praising the Taliban, geez. Her comments were unbelievable. Just small bombs, she said. SMH.

31,013 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
yea point your finger at everyone but the freak you voted for. you need to resign also

Yep, these Freaks who win Nobel Peace prizes, and are held in the highest esteem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue9YquW1hI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XTdoG9ock

947 posts, read 296,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
This p!sses me off to no end. What a bunch of cowards! Spineless. They need to go.
The American people deserve answers.
By this weekend, Biden's approval will be in the low 30s, and there will be pressure from normal Americans to impeach him. He has put this country in a very precarious position due to his dementia and ineptitude.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:54 AM

5,046 posts, read 3,952,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
And our enemies know it. I never dreamed that Biden* would cause this much damage, this quickly.
As Obama famously said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** something up.”

Old 08-26-2021, 11:54 AM

417 posts, read 246,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
And with every post she just digs the hole deeper. Praising the Taliban, geez. Her comments were unbelievable. Just small bombs, she said. SMH.
Wouldn't surprise me if she's really Press Secretary Psaki......

Old 08-26-2021, 11:56 AM

947 posts, read 296,977 times
So what time is Biden* speaking today? We just had four Marines killed by hostile fire - the first in 18 months - and he thinks he's going to get away with hiding in the bunker?

I'm more mad at the media who brainwashed gullible, ignorant Americans to vote for him than I am at him. He's not operating at full capacity any more (and he was never that bright to begin with), and you can't hold a brain-damaged person responsible.

(I also blame his wife. Shame on her, too.)

Old 08-26-2021, 11:56 AM

31,013 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
As Obama famously said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** something up.”
As bad as the Warring Peace Prize winner was, it was never this out of control Obama's Freaks are still running things behind the scenes.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:57 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Yes, so using your magical crystal ball you can tell me that if we left on May 1st no one would have been killed, everything would have gone smoothly etc.

The only consolation I can take away from this forum is that this is only a small segment of the population that gathers here to gripe because they have no other venue. I pray that the average US citizen is not as ignorant.
The date is irrelevant if there is a plan associated with an alternate date.

Do you know of any such plans, because it seems there is no such plan apart from leaving on August 31st, no matter what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies