Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 10:48 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,517,884 times

Advertisements

ISIS-K is based in Pakistan, they have taken credit for attacks that have harmed Americans. More attacks are coming, here is what should happen next a total all out aerial blitz on NW Pakistan where these scumbags go hide and on all locations having anything to do with ISIS-K. The Pakistani government put on notice to keep their mouth shut and if their military so much as twitches the US will consider it a act of war and respond accordingly. This aerial blitz should make the Iraqi version of shock and awe look like childs play! Its time Pakistan paid for aiding, abetting and allowing terrorists free reign from their soil. We should at same time tell Iran to watch closely and understand they as much as bat an eye they're next. Whether we do this or not these attacks are going to happen question is are the Paki's/Iran willing to pay the price and how is ISIS-K going to function dead or hiding in caves? We cannot ignore or not respond otherwise every terror group on planet and country that supports them will go full tilt on America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,344 posts, read 5,800,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Last week Biden said there was no ISIS in Afghanistan…. Hopefully somebody will clue him in today.
He only says what they tell him to say. Transparent administration my foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
American blood shed on Bidens watch.
Not only Americans, but anyone who is injured or killed is all on Bidens watch on something he poorly planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
Yes I hope this will give the republicans a call to impeach his whole bunch aka administration . He is a clown , a clown and a senile old pedofile . He has the blood on his hands . Boy do we need a real President now today with brass ones and a spine . One who is not afraid to defend his country and his people .
I hope it's an all party thing. This is completely unacceptable.

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm happy we aren't in a war right now.

I'm happy this didn't happen under Trump's presidency. It was a falsehood that he "wiped them out". They were biding their time, waiting for a more stable president in the US, and now we have this. But we don't have a world war.
People are at war with us.

We're just too stupid to realize it.

3,157 posts, read 2,735,537 times
Quote:

They were biding their time, waiting for a more stable president in the US, and now we have this. But we don't have a world war.
I'm speechless.....

Old 08-26-2021, 10:50 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,783 times
Quote:

I'm happy this didn't happen under Trump's presidency. It was a falsehood that he "wiped them out". They were biding their time, waiting for a more stable president in the US, and now we have this. But we don't have a world war.
Guess you also forgot we still have troops in Africa too huh?

Old 08-26-2021, 10:51 AM

539 posts, read 241,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
ISIS-K is based in Pakistan, they have taken credit for attacks that have harmed Americans. More attacks are coming, here is what should happen next a total all out aerial blitz on NW Pakistan where these scumbags go hide and on all locations having anything to do with ISIS-K. The Pakistani government put on notice to keep their mouth shut and if their military so much as twitches the US will consider it a act of war and respond accordingly. This aerial blitz should make the Iraqi version of shock and awe look like childs play! Its time Pakistan paid for aiding, abetting and allowing terrorists free reign from their soil. We should at same time tell Iran to watch closely and understand they as much as bat an eye they're next. Whether we do this or not these attacks are going to happen question is are the Paki's/Iran willing to pay the price and how is ISIS-K going to function dead or hiding in caves? We cannot ignore or not respond otherwise every terror group on planet and country that supports them will go full tilt on America.

Amen amen and I think like my uncle said we should have bombed the bejeezas out of this region long ago and been done with it instead of playing with them . Since they dont mind being blown up and have no fear of death i say we give them their wish kaboom and done with . We spare Israel and let them have the whole region . FDR did not play with Japan and we should not play with these terrorists .

Old 08-26-2021, 10:55 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,464,299 times
We paid Pakistan Billions to allow overflight through their airspace. What did they do? Hide UBL, Al Queda and Taliban.

Its time we move away from economic relations with China. Buddy up with India big time. That will hurt both China and threaten Pakistan.

Old 08-26-2021, 10:57 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
You guys realize that getting any more Americans out now....is over.....right?
I'm betting you're wrong on that front.

Old 08-26-2021, 10:58 AM

5,209 posts, read 4,675,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I was a child during Vietnam.....I probably did take a lot of naps LOL. All kidding aside I believe this is worse than Vietnam. First our reasons for being in Vietnam were far weaker than they are in Afghanistan. The North Vietnamese were communists not religious zealots. They were not 6th century style barbarians cutting off peoples heads. The last 45 years has shown the Vietnamese grow into a stable nation that we now have good relations with. This will not happen in Afghanistan. Also worth noting is the fact that the Vietnamese never attacked the US homeland, the Taliban were involved in an attack on our homeland.

On one part I agree with you. Nixon negotiated a settlement to the Vietnam war in 1973. The NVA broke that agreement when they saw the political disorder in the US following watergate. We did not go back to stop them when they violated that agreement and we should have. This damaged our image around the world. This is similar to what has happened today although I would argue that the hit we took today is far worse than what happened in 1975.
Worse based on what? A lot more American casualties in Vietnam. And when did the Taliban attack the US homeland? I'm so curious what other fact free ideas you have.

Old 08-26-2021, 10:59 AM

439 posts, read 202,667 times
The is all on G W Bush for staying past 2-3 years.

Should have made glass of 1/2 that country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies