Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 08:17 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times

Advertisements

What are the reasons abortion advocates want pregnant women who don't want their babies, to kill their unborn babies, when alternative plans such as offering the child up for adoption are available? What have you found to justify such deliberate killing?

I suggested in another thread (an odd one suggesting "compromise for abortion") that many of them do it for reasons of either convenience or irresponsibility. Predictably, I was called names and told my ideas were "disgusting". And then that thread got closed.

So, you abortion advocates who want pregnant women to kill their unborn babies rather than give birth and offer them up for adoption (or other such plan), please tell us your reasons.

------------------------------

(Mods: If this violates whatever caused that other thread to be closed, please just delete this one, OK?)

Old 09-11-2021, 08:20 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,853,022 times
Forced birthers- why do you want to force a woman to give birth to a child with such extreme birth defects that they will live less than a week and then die a horrible painful death?

Old 09-11-2021, 08:35 PM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
You might want to research the number of kids awaiting adoption in this country. The last time I read it was 150000

That didn’t count those in foster care.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:37 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
To a leftist and skanks of all races, a fetus is nothing more than a 7 month inconvenience. We live in a "ME" society. Why would they want to be burdened with that responsibility? They weren't responsible enough to practice abstinence or use protection or the pill, so they definitely are not mature enough to handle a responsibility of that magnitude.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:37 PM

2,047 posts, read 859,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
What are the reasons abortion advocates want pregnant women who don't want their babies, to kill their unborn babies, when alternative plans such as offering the child up for adoption are available? What have you found to justify such deliberate killing?

I suggested in another thread (an odd one suggesting "compromise for abortion") that many of them do it for reasons of either convenience or irresponsibility. Predictably, I was called names and told my ideas were "disgusting". And then that thread got closed.

So, you abortion advocates who want pregnant women to kill their unborn babies rather than give birth and offer them up for adoption (or other such plan), please tell us your reasons.

------------------------------

(Mods: If this violates whatever caused that other thread to be closed, please just delete this one, OK?)
I don’t support late term abortion. I’ve heard all the arguments, etc. it’s a life at three months it’s not a life before three months, on and on the arguments go. So aside from that, to answer you question indirectly, it’s not just as cut and dry and as simple as “have baby give it up for adoption“. Going through a full pregnancy and giving birth to a living human being is a big deal. A woman’s body is forever changed once she gives birth to a child. Maybe she doesn’t want those changes. Maybe she doesn’t want to sit up in bed one day 30 years down the road and wonder whatever happened to her adopted child. As long as she aborts early, I don’t have an issue. But I do personally think late term abortion‘s are evil. They are in fact murder.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:50 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Forced birthers- why do you want to force a woman to give birth to a child
Nobody is forcing her to give birth, except Mother Nature. Plus, of course, herself, who had sex while knowing well that that often results in pregnancy. I frequently see people trying to pretend somebody else is forcing her to do something... as they try mightily to avoid answering a simple question.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:55 PM

13,429 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
To a leftist and skanks of all races, a fetus is nothing more than a 7 month inconvenience. We live in a "ME" society. Why would they want to be burdened with that responsibility? They weren't responsible enough to practice abstinence or use protection or the pill, so they definitely are not mature enough to handle a responsibility of that magnitude.
Yeah, because no older right wing women (married too, no doubt) ever have abortions.

If you think there’s no women approaching 50 that are in stable long term relationships and really don’t want another baby when their children are all in high school and going off to college, think again.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:02 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yeah, because no older right wing women (married too, no doubt) ever have abortions.

If you think there’s no women approaching 50 that are in stable long term relationships and really don’t want another baby when their children are all in high school and going off to college, think again.
If they know this then they should be practicing responsible sex. In most cases, abortion is nothing more than a quick fix for irresponsible behavior and poor choices.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
If women could be paid to carry a baby to term for adoption, I think more would do it. It would be under the guise of helping desperate infertile couples become parents. Win-win for all.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:09 PM

18,419 posts, read 19,036,217 times
You got clear answers in the last thread. Women are not breeding stock for the adoption market. They don’t want to remain pregnant for 9 months. Labor and deliver. There are women who do adopt out which is her choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies