Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2021, 05:03 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
FAA -

Due to a combination of severe weather, active military training in the airspace, and unexpected limited staff at the Jacksonville facility that handles high altitude, en-route traffic, the FAA took steps to safely manage air traffic the evening of Oct. 8. Normal operations returned at approximately 10pm.

Normal operations are still not in place -- Lot's more cancellations today. Pete Buttigeig is in charge of the FAA and all these cancellations around the Nation don't even warrant a mention on their website. It's all Climate Change all the time.

"Limited Staff" means walk-out/sick-out .... however they choose to SPIN it.
Not enough Traffic Controllers and the Flight Schedules by Airlines fall like dominoes.

It's a big MESS
This is the problem with social media rather than respected news sources, there is no indication of the bolded.

Limited staff coupled with military exercises and bad weather produce delays, but this has been turned into something unrelated. I give you credit for not claiming this was a walk-out due to the vaccine which was the purpose of this thread, not much else.

Maybe you can provide a source for your insight on "Limited Staff", I will wait for an answer.

Old 10-10-2021, 05:27 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
I just heard about this now on RedPill78's show, Comfy Sunday. Great news. More people are banding together, even the logical vaxxed support the unvaxxed.

Old 10-10-2021, 06:48 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,010,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is the problem with social media rather than respected news sources, there is no indication of the bolded.

Limited staff coupled with military exercises and bad weather produce delays, but this has been turned into something unrelated. I give you credit for not claiming this was a walk-out due to the vaccine which was the purpose of this thread, not much else.

Maybe you can provide a source for your insight on "Limited Staff", I will wait for an answer.
"Respected news sources" and which ones would those be? Oh you mean the ones supporting a left leaning agenda. Ah ok then. It doesn't really matter what you think the staff shortage was due too. The coming months will reveal more delays and cancellations due to the vaccine mandate (and I'm not just speaking of the airline industry, I'm talking about most industries, supply chain especially). Sooner or later companies won't be able to mask the reasons for their cancellations/delays. You can only use weather as an excuse so many times before people get suspicious of what is actually going on

Old 10-11-2021, 07:45 AM

472 posts, read 244,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
They have until November 24 to get shot up.
Probably using up their sick time before the hammer gets thrown. I can't say I blame them. I'd do the same...

Old 10-11-2021, 10:02 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
southwest officials blame the weather.

what weather, and why were no other carriers similarly affected?

Old 10-11-2021, 10:07 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,569 times
Market Rebellion:
Quote:
$LUV CEO says they are short on workers, especially flight crews
Another conspiracy theory confirmed...
Liars gonna lie as usual.

Old 10-11-2021, 10:08 AM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
southwest officials blame the weather.

what weather, and why were no other carriers similarly affected?
That was Saturday.
On Sunday they said their staff were in the wrong locations.

Obviously the MSM reporters didn't think to ask about why SW and not all planes in that airport.

Old 10-11-2021, 10:57 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,937,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
A worker tested positive for Covid, so they shut down for two hours to clean the facility.

(source: Google search of various local news sources)
I was working one of the flights that got caught in the ridiculously long line of planes waiting to takeoff in TPA the other day because of it. All we were told was it was due to a 'staffing issue' at JAX Center.

Old 10-11-2021, 11:00 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
the bee:

Southwest Airlines Offering Free Flights To All Passengers Who Are Vaccinated And Can Fly A Plane

Old 10-11-2021, 11:03 AM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
Market Rebellion:

Another conspiracy theory confirmed...
Liars gonna lie as usual.
Why would you schedule thousands of flights with no pilot assigned and let people book and show up at the airport ?
Did the CEO think a pilot would just "appear" at the gate at the needed time ?

ROFL...business does NOT work that way. "Sickout" and I'm sticking to that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies