Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2021, 01:02 PM

8,260 posts, read 3,513,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/no-re...JekoZl1N1_oYUs

His court records can not be found.
How convenient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2021, 01:24 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,643,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
They see it, but they also excuse it.

People are more than tired if this stuff. Tired of the Media double standards, tired off the cover-ups and the Victim excuses. The real harm in this Only Black Lives Matter & everyone white is a Supremacist hype, is to the black community at large. When everything is now about “race”, it becomes meaningless.
Yep. I can't believe Charlottesville is being used as the reason he came up with this idea. Even when a black person does something like this, it must be whitey's fault for giving him the idea.

I know I'm beyond tired of this, but I don't support the media by being a regular viewer or reader of American MSM. And as far as the narrative goes of black folks being handled with kid gloves while white people are being portrayed as the root of all evil, it may well be the reason for these random attacks on white people. There's only so much of that folks will be willing to put up with before they take matters into their own hands. This isn't going to end well.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:51 PM

73,081 posts, read 62,717,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yep. I can't believe Charlottesville is being used as the reason he came up with this idea. Even when a black person does something like this, it must be whitey's fault for giving him the idea.

I know I'm beyond tired of this, but I don't support the media by being a regular viewer or reader of American MSM. And as far as the narrative goes of black folks being handled with kid gloves while white people are being portrayed as the root of all evil, it may well be the reason for these random attacks on white people. There's only so much of that folks will be willing to put up with before they take matters into their own hands. This isn't going to end well.
Marseille was also cited as an example. This has nothing to do with blaming White people. I wasn't even talking about White people. And in Marseille, a non-White person was responsible for that van attack.

What does "taking matters into ones own hands" look like for you?

Old 12-04-2021, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Lol. I wasn't planning on doing it.

The laws need to be changed to make the punishment for murder.......the death penalty.

Take someone's life, and your reward is you die. You can pick the method of how you go out, but out you go.

Garbage humans like Darrell Brooks, Jr. have lost their right to exist in a civil society. His story is familiar -- rap sheet, violence, meth possession, etc.

Now, because he was released on an unbelievably low bail, he's succeeded in killing people.

He's the perfect candidate for the death penalty. Nobody ever misses the trash when you take it out.
The conversation between yourself and PullMyFinger made me wonder what you wanted.

As for the death penalty, this is already a punishment in the South and several other states. States like Alabama, Mississippi, and South Carolina already have the death penalty, and have no problem using it. Oklahoma too. Mississippi, Missouri, Alabama, and South Carolina have some of the highest murder rates in the country. Oklahoma has one of the highest Black homicide rates in America. Missouri has one of the highest murder rates AND has led America in Black homicide rates for the last decade (Missouri had a high Black homicide rate during the 1950s and 60s too). The Show-Me state has the death penalty too.

Yes, Darrell Brooks would be a candidate for the death penalty. Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty. Nevada, where he is a registered sex offender, has the death penalty. He certainly would get the death penalty in some states. At the same time, I think about this. Some people will commit murder in spite of the consequences.

Old 12-04-2021, 05:05 PM

27,688 posts, read 16,178,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/no-re...JekoZl1N1_oYUs

His court records can not be found.
This is a load of excrement. Someone should be sh*canned. Some crummy DA just wiggled loose. BS

Old 12-04-2021, 06:43 PM

Darrell Brooks will most likely die in prison. However, given his mentality, I wonder if he'll end up hanging himself in prison.

Old 12-06-2021, 11:03 AM

7,958 posts, read 3,499,152 times
The Milwaukee Dancing Grannies want people to know they aren't bowing out.

Nearly two weeks after an SUV plowed into the Waukesha Christmas Parade, killing three of their members and the husband of a fourth, the Dancing Grannies marched in the Franklin Christmas Parade on Saturday.

The grandmothers did not perform, but they walked arm-in-arm, waving at the cheering crowds along the parade route and wishing them a merry Christmas, flowers pinned to the front of their matching blue sweatshirts, the names of the members who died emblazoned on the back.

'We're not done': Milwaukee Dancing Grannies

Good for them! Never give in to hate.

Old 12-06-2021, 11:05 AM

7,958 posts, read 3,499,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
This is a load of excrement. Someone should be sh*canned. Some crummy DA just wiggled loose. BS
The corruption happens right in front of us now. This is the type of emboldenment that results from "fortified" elections.

Old 12-06-2021, 11:36 AM

It's no doubt that Darrell Brooks will spend the rest of his life in prison. What I tend to think about are all the other implications that this tragedy will have. Racially charged implications.

Old 12-06-2021, 04:33 PM

35,140 posts, read 17,096,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's no doubt that Darrell Brooks will spend the rest of his life in prison. What I tend to think about are all the other implications that this tragedy will have. Racially charged implications.
I suspect the current Governor of Wisconsin may pardon him, to be "cool" as my generation would have said, or woke. I wonder of Whitmer will pardon the Crumbley family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies