Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 09:46 AM

29,509 posts, read 14,673,560 times

Advertisements

I know he can be annoying but Crowder shows how this is being treated differently than the Rittenhouse incident.

https://youtu.be/unm2fAC3Grc?t=2353
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 09:47 AM

27,658 posts, read 16,151,349 times
I lay this squarely at the feet of leftwing Hate over the last few days. Ive never heard so much vile divisive BS.

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
So no more freedom of the press? Can you prove this was caused by the media?.

No they don't, rofl. Though they do fake it if they're being paid.

There is nothing free about our press, they push the same agenda, the same hateful divisive narrative. If someone goes against that agenda and tries to report facts, they get attacked and blacklisted. Mainstream media is the opposite of free press, our only hope is independent media platforms which are being attacked and censored every day.

CNN desperately wants to be the only voice you can listen to, they work to discredit people like Joe Rogan because they know he isn’t bought into their group think. Without independent people reporting real facts, how will you know what CNN pushes is a lie?

17,402 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I stand by my position that this was a career criminal, I believe he was running from a crime scene and like all career criminals he only cared about himself with total disregard to anyone he may hurt in his attempt to get away. The MSM has absolutely nothing to do with what occurred that day.

He didn't do any of this based on what the MSM has said, I highly doubt he tuned into CNN every night.
One would think that a man FLEEING a crime scene would have made some attempt at concealing the vehicle he fled in and would not have left his DRIVER'S LICENSE in the car.

Instead, he backed his car into the driveway of a house decorated for Christmas and he left his ID in the car.

It was almost like he was proud and wanted recognition for what he had done.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:48 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Does it really matter how much this guy hated white people? He did this intentional violent murdering act. He should get the same sentence the Charlottesvile guy got, life in prison for running down people with a car. We shouldn't let them rile us up about race and "hate crimes". All crimes are hateful, why does racism have to be a worse motivation than anything else. We get pulled into race division which makes everything worse.
It shouldn't but the point is that the media has been driving the white racism narrative unrelentingly since last summer and this situation flies directly in the face of it.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:48 AM

27,658 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/illino...rampage-karma/

Let's just split this country up, the sooner the better. These are not my countrymen.
Or draw the lines and have it out. Give them nothing

Old 11-22-2021, 09:49 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Do you think he has any idea if he killed or wounded a person of color during his rampage?

I don't. He was targeting Trump supporters. Plain and simple. White was probably bonus points for him.
For decades now, the dems have been calling blacks uncle toms, and calling Latinos and Asians "white" if they don't support Democrat agendas. So even if he saw a black person, I would not be surprised if he justified running them over, cause he viewed them as race traitors.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:50 AM

17,402 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
For decades now, the dems have been calling blacks uncle toms, and calling Latinos and Asians "white" if they don't support Democrat agendas. So even if he saw a black person, I would not be surprised if he justified running them over, cause he viewed them as race traitors.
Exactly. It's not a simple little matter of race.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:50 AM

27,581 posts, read 28,693,962 times
This was a political act of terrorism.

Darrell Brooks needs to be tried in court as a terrorist.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:51 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I know he can be annoying but Crowder shows how this is being treated differently than the Rittenhouse incident.

https://youtu.be/unm2fAC3Grc?t=2353
'i didn't know the ***** was 16'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies