Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 09:13 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

This is what happens when you elect a DA funded by Soros. This guy is a convicted felon with a criminal history and the DA let him out on $1,000 bond on 11/19.

In Chicago, criminals are committing crimes HOURS after being released.

STOP voting for Democrats! They're soft on crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 09:15 AM

291 posts, read 160,052 times
Kids at a Christmas parade. Families. High school marching bands. Dancing grannies.

We all agree that this is an irreprehensible act by an evil soul.

Yet the media will bury this story by the end of the week. If you're not paying attention to what the media's lies have done to this country, you're culpable. I've never been a fan of cancel culture. But the zealots have gotten their way for far too long. It's time to call out "journalists" who lie. Boycott corporations who bow down to the woke.

The Bucks sat out a game for lifelong criminal Jacob Blake. Will they do the same for those mentioned above? I'll wait.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:16 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Shame Kyle was not there to take him out with his legal AR15.

17,402 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
From what I can gather, the guy was a convicted felon and a career criminal. Not to mention, his social media was very racist. It's a terrible crime he committed, I can't wrap my head around being at that parade and witnessing that. How utterly horrible. I think they should consider charging him with a hate crime, but since he is black, they probably won't.
I think it most certainly was a hate crime. He chose to mow those people down for some sick reason. Whether he hates Christians, hates conservatives, hates parades or whatever demented thought process he used what he did was hateful, irreversible and devastating to that town. A senseless tragedy brought on by a remorseless career criminal.

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Cold blooded murder to plow into people over and over.. Young pomp dancers to dancing Grannies. He chose to run them down . BLM activist and hater of white people posted on his bio by him alone. Hate crime..

Old 11-22-2021, 09:17 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Exactly. Now, constant exposure to right wing media does the same thing to people as the outrage quotient magnifies. For instance, my local schoolboard meetings taken over by anti-CRT people fighting a battle they've heard about on social media and on Fox based on one teachers comments outside the school in a tiwtter thread. The insanity is running rampant all over the place, but here you have someone taking violent action.

Would I be surprised if a white nut does something crazy after this? Nope.
Yes, I’m already reading comments on conservative sites that now go to the other extreme.

Politicians and the media wanted a race war and it looks like they could get one.

We’ve been manipulated into a huge divide. Someone upthread posted that when Obama was elected, 70% of Americans believed race relations were good. I’m curious as to what that percentage is now.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:20 AM

3,080 posts, read 3,267,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
be very skeptical of these 'news' outlets and leftist posters rushing to proclaim that the waukesha killer was just 'fleeing a crime scene.' he had places to turn off, he could have honked, he could have slowed down to let the people move. instead, he accelerated into children and old ladies. that's no accident.
Wasn't implying that this specific instance was an example of reckless disregard for life, just showing the poster that the logic of the person they were responding to was not unfeasible.

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This is what happens when you elect a DA funded by Soros. This guy is a convicted felon with a criminal history and the DA let him out on $1,000 bond on 11/19.

In Chicago, criminals are committing crimes HOURS after being released.

STOP voting for Democrats! They're soft on crime.
just in case you missed it: Biden pledge to end cash bail unchanged amid violent crime surge

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
Wasn't implying that this specific instance was an example of reckless disregard for life, just showing the poster that the logic of the person they were responding to was not unfeasible.
oh, i know you weren't, sorry if i gave you that impression.

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Yes, I’m already reading comments on conservative sites that now go to the other extreme.

Politicians and the media wanted a race war and it looks like they could get one.

We’ve been manipulated into a huge divide. Someone upthread posted that when Obama was elected, 70% of Americans believed race relations were good. I’m curious as to what that percentage is now.
I'm not sure we are being manipulated or in the end we are tribal and crave this sort of stuff and the media gives us what we want.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:23 AM

17,402 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post

This is not about race although people like to make it seem that simplistic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies