Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 10:36 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,696,894 times

Advertisements

Waiting to see the moral outrage and calls for the highest charges and prison sentence from CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, and most major newspapers the way they did to Kyle. Still waiting for the live coverage of the Maxwell trial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 10:36 AM

3,080 posts, read 3,267,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Let's assume he was running from a crime scene. Not being pursued by police but just speeding away from a crime scene to get as far away as fast as he could. He comes across the barricades and a parade. He has a choice to make. He's pumped up on adrenaline and sees an opportunity - goes for it. Keeps going for it through the crowd- boom, bang, crunch, bang, crack, screamig, bodies flying bodies crushed under his wheels. More choices HE MADE.

So if he did both, ran from a crime AND chose to run down a large crowd, what relevance does the running part have? Who CARES!
I know some folks on here will remember, but there was a similar incident here in Austin where an "aspiring rapper", while running from police, plowed into a bunch of folks and ended up killing 4 of them. He was sentenced to life. Obviously we don't know all the details yet of this case and there are bound to be differences (e.g. the Austin case never was about race), but certainly eerily odd similarities.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:37 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,274,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
A rap video of his on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_OFO20Xu0A
He's lovely. I'd love to have him for a neighbor.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:38 AM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
He's lovely. I'd love to have him for a neighbor.
Such a nice man, and what a lovely singing voice.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:39 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,387,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Oh please, you leftists make a racial issue out of every little thing there is; math, parks, trees, sandwiches, etc.

Even you people made a racial issue or of Rittenhouse, despite only white being involved.

This person in the SUV has an extensive record of violent racial rhetoric.

It is amazing, but not surprising, the extent you leftists like yourself, will go to defend him.

I am sure, would bet everything I own, that you would be the first here making a racial issue out of it if the guy was white and the people he hit was black.
So true! Math, parks, trees, and sandwiches but not a criminal who, whatever his reasons plowed into a damn Christmas parade! Sick of the double standard.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:41 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Woke up this morning and found out why the media didn't mention his race. Black supremacist?

Driven to kill by mainstream propaganda.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:42 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
waukesha, not milwaukee.
It's basically a Milwaukee suburb, right?

Either way, I'm sure it's very similar to how the Twin Cities here works - we have the "Met Council" and they force subsidized housing into all the surrounding suburbs of the TC. They are basically turning the 7 county Metro into one big crime-dispersed "city".

Old 11-22-2021, 10:43 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Darrell Brooks' attorney was speedy-quick to announce he wouldn't be representing Brooks in this case.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...jr/8717524002/

Old 11-22-2021, 10:43 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Maybe he wasn't tuned into MSNBC 24 hours a day.

But where in the world do you think the social media talking points come from that all these morons believe?

The main stream media.
People don't get it.

There is ONE source of information for most people - THE INFORMATION INDUSTRY. News & entertainment define reality for the vast majority, and they will defer to that reality over what they see in their own life, most of the time.

We've been trained to believe that the people and companies making up that industry are authoritative. In the past, we had no reason (or choice) to believe that they weren't. We have options now, and that's extraordinarily disruptive to their authority, as is evidenced by the steep decline in trust for the media recently.

When I tell people that the mainstream media lied to them about any given topic, I usually get "I don't watch mainstream media" in response. Doesn't matter. The ideas they're promulgating almost always originate in the establishment press, whether it's CNN, the New York Times or Fox. It starts there, someone who does watch repeats it, the person I'm talking to repeats it from there and boom - "I don't watch CNN" becomes "I propagate CNN misinformation without knowing it."

It's getting to be utterly ridiculous how obvious this all is, and yet, people still cling to the blatant dishonesty they've grown accustomed to.

Old 11-22-2021, 10:44 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
They have no time to discuss an event that probably killed or crippled children? That's vile.

Pew Research did a study that found a disproportionate number of liberals / ultra liberals suffer from mental illness. And here I thought they suffered from a lack of a heart and no soul. Turns out they're just sick in the head.
It's better that fewer of them are having kids. They are not capable of the love and sacrifice to raise children. They would hate their white kids especially if they were boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies