Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2022, 11:19 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
No they can't.

Any attempt to speak up and especially organize will be smashed by angry mobs on campuses demanding they be kicked out of the school for their hate and bigotry.

Most just want to quietly collect their scholarship, study and move on with life.

They know the Poop storm that will hit them and that's even just a *normal* schools. For the really far left schools they get violent at the drop of the hat and justify it as fighting Nazi's or whatnot.
If they all quit it will send a huge message. That's what I mean. Forget a lawsuit. Just quit.

See the reaction of the school when it no longer has a swim team.

Old 01-31-2022, 08:14 PM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If they all quit it will send a huge message. That's what I mean. Forget a lawsuit. Just quit.

Agree. Boycotting can do wonders.

Those girls need to get completely away from a guy parading around the locker room with his junk out, who looks at the girls. Guess what might happen next? Why on earth don't those parents get their daughters out of a potentially dangerous situation?

Old 01-31-2022, 08:23 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

In theory, I hear what you are saying. In reality....not going to happen.

Old 01-31-2022, 08:25 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post

Those girls need to get completely away from a guy parading around the locker room with his junk out, who looks at the girls. Guess what might happen next? Why on earth don't those parents get their daughters out of a potentially dangerous situation?
These athletes are over 18 and likely on full scholarship. What EXACTLY do you think the parents can do?

Old 01-31-2022, 09:04 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,079,464 times
They should show up to race and just kick out a few feet in protest.
Screw that guy and the wacko’s that want the “great reset”.

Old 02-01-2022, 01:23 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
These athletes are over 18 and likely on full scholarship. What EXACTLY do you think the parents can do?
No scholarships period for Ivy. Even at other D1 or D2 there are no full scholarships for swimming. Just partials. In womens sports full rides go to Basketball and Volleyball only.

Old 02-01-2022, 09:26 AM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:
TALK to their daughters. Get them out of there. BE a parent. Better to drop a scholarship than to be in an untenable, possibly dangerous situation. Clearly you've never been a parent.

Old 02-01-2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
TALK to their daughters. Get them out of there. BE a parent. Better to drop a scholarship than to be in an untenable, possibly dangerous situation. Clearly you've never been a parent.
Why aren't they calling the cops?

There is a MAN in the locker room exposing himself.

In any other situation this MAN would have been arrested. Imagine a football player showing up every day at practice and parading around with this goods on display. Imagine the reaction to THAT.

There was a poster who said the girls are too indoctrinated to fight back. On some level they *believe* that the MAN belongs there.

I don't get the parents. My father would've kicked the crap out of that MAN, called the cops, and then screamed at me for being so stupid as to have such low self esteem to continue putting up with an abusive situation.

Old 02-01-2022, 10:13 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,137,447 times
Quote:

You really think this guy is identifying as a woman just to look at girls in the locker room?
Seriously?

Old 02-01-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
You really think this guy is identifying as a woman just to look at girls in the locker room?
Seriously?
Does it make his penis any less of penis when changing in front of all the women?

ADD: How does competing on a women's team make a man a woman?

If I join an Iditarod team, does that make me a husky?

Last edited by newtovenice; 02-01-2022 at 10:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies