Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2022, 02:49 PM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times

Advertisements

Enough of this nonsense. Thomas is a man, competing as a woman, prancing around in the locker room showing off his junk and eyeballing the young women. It's time to ignore this delusional c**p and return to common sense. Thomas can pretend to be female in his own space and stay the heck out of women's sports and away from women's private spaces. What a predatory creep! He must be laughing his head off at the wimps scurrying around to accommodate him and act like they believe he's a woman.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:51 PM

1,434 posts, read 667,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's been stated that the male still prefers females sexually.

How this is still allowed to go on I don't understand.

Has everyone LOST their MINDS?
Yes. They are quite determined that you lose your also.
I just can't and won't give in on this one.
This hurts women. You know the human beings with the XX chromosomes.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:51 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
Enough of this nonsense. Thomas is a man, competing as a woman, prancing around in the locker room showing off his junk and eyeballing the young women. It's time to ignore this delusional c**p and return to common sense. Thomas can pretend to be female in his own space and stay the heck out of women's sports and away from women's private spaces. What a predatory creep! He must be laughing his head off at the wimps scurrying around to accommodate him and act like they believe he's a woman.
I’m wondering if he is faking the whole he’s trans thing so he could swim against women because he wasn’t good enough to swim against men.

Old 02-05-2022, 04:02 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,137,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I’m wondering if he is faking the whole he’s trans thing so he could swim against women because he wasn’t good enough to swim against men.
That’s a more reasonable conclusion than the idea that she is faking the whole thing to ogle her teammates in the locker room.

Old 02-05-2022, 04:47 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Well Thomas was a Division One Collegiate athlete as a male, an accomplishment very few High School athletes will achieve. Only about 2 percent.

Old 02-05-2022, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
Yes. They are quite determined that you lose your also.
I just can't and won't give in on this one.
This hurts women. You know the human beings with the XX chromosomes.
Me too. Won't give in to this brainwashing. Funny that some women support this decimation of their own sex.

Old 02-05-2022, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I think he's faking it so he can win on a women's team.

I don't think he's doing it to ogle his teammates. It's just as easy to go to a girly bar and do that. But I do think he's exposing himself and ogling the teammates as a side perk to winning races, laughing all the while.

Plus, look at all the attention he's getting.

Meanwhile, some people defend his atrocious behavior because they're so desperate to prove they're not bigoted.

Guess I must be a bigot. That's fine with me. I think he's a thoroughly obnoxious jerk. And a predator.

Years from now, people will lump this mass insanity along with the Salem witch trials and the dancing plague of 1518.

Old 02-05-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
I think he's faking it so he can win on a women's team.

I don't think he's doing it to ogle his teammates. It's just as easy to go to a girly bar and do that. But I do think he's exposing himself and ogling the teammates as a side perk to winning races, laughing all the while.

Plus, look at all the attention he's getting.

Meanwhile, some people defend his atrocious behavior because they're so desperate to prove they're not bigoted.

Guess I must be a bigot. That's fine with me. I think he's a thoroughly obnoxious jerk. And a predator.

Years from now, people will lump this mass insanity along with the Salem witch trials and the dancing plague of 1518.
So you honestly believe that Thomas would inject himself with Testosterone suppression drugs and the stigma that goes with just to say he is a winner against the girls? You think that was also the case with all the other trans females that competed in college sports, mostly whom have won nothing?
Get real, please!

Old 02-05-2022, 05:32 PM

17,587 posts, read 13,367,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
Well Thomas was a Division One Collegiate athlete as a male, an accomplishment very few High School athletes will achieve. Only about 2 percent.

And, he ranked 400 and something. No good, crap, wanted to win, so here we are

Old 02-05-2022, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
And, he ranked 400 and something. No good, crap, wanted to win, so here we are
There are over 3800 male swimmers in D1. If Thomas was at 400, he is no way crap as you would say.
While everything is relative to the level an athlete competes at, being D1 even at the bottom (which
he was no where near) is high level elite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies