Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2022, 11:05 AM

12,388 posts, read 8,155,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I honestly believe he’s a phony, when he graduates he will all of a sudden realize he wasn’t a woman after all, he was just exploring his sexuality….. look at him, he isn’t even trying to look feminine.

I vaguely remember a possible study or perhaps just a sports talk person saying top athletes will give up years of life, like a soul to the devil in Damn Yankees, to be a champion.

Just looking at headlines as I have no desire to interview all that he grew up with as a trans lesbian Thomas does come off like a fifth columnist guy doing this to be named "champion" to me also.

Old 02-22-2022, 09:18 AM

3,320 posts, read 1,819,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
So you honestly believe that Thomas would inject himself with Testosterone suppression drugs and the stigma that goes with just to say he is a winner against the girls? You think that was also the case with all the other trans females that competed in college sports, mostly whom have won nothing?
Get real, please!
You wanna get REAL?

I have not yet met a woman, gay or straight, who professes to be female 'inside'.
Because there is no 'inside female'... only the self-aware individual.
Except for drag queens (who do NOT claim to be women), trans-identified males exhibit the worst and most extreme aspects of sex stereotyping EVER.

So in reality a trans-'woman' is nothing more than a MAN trapped in a MALE body!
And, like all men, they will attempt to actualize their fantasy to the fullest extent possible.
Which is why they want everyone else to collaborate with their delusion.

If you need to locate 'gender identity' in the brain look in the area that produces the imagination.

Old 03-03-2022, 09:21 AM

29,520 posts, read 22,661,647 times
For your bedtime reading

‘I Am Lia’: The Trans Swimmer Dividing America Tells Her Story

Old 03-05-2022, 08:34 AM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post

I vaguely remember a possible study or perhaps just a sports talk person saying top athletes will give up years of life, like a soul to the devil in Damn Yankees, to be a champion.

Just looking at headlines as I have no desire to interview all that he grew up with as a trans lesbian Thomas does come off like a fifth columnist guy doing this to be named "champion" to me also.
Thomas is using the present system to his advantage and laughing all the way.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:41 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
People like this are essentially canceling women. What happened to all those fearless feminists? Are they all too old or dead? Is there really any point of "real women" competing in such events? May as well just make it only for make-believe women. Such a pathetic situation and a big middle finger to women, in general.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:46 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
HE is just a big phony. If HE was really a woman, HE would care about how unfair HE is to the real women.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:57 AM

3,648 posts, read 3,785,685 times
His participation is meaningless.

If I was involved in women's sports in some way, I'd be throwing parties for the second place on down winners. He would be excluded. At the award dinners he would receive no applause, but those who placed second, third, etc would receive cheers.

His participation is meaningless.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:57 AM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaIamela View Post
You wanna get REAL?

I have not yet met a woman, gay or straight, who professes to be female 'inside'.
Because there is no 'inside female'... only the self-aware individual.
Except for drag queens (who do NOT claim to be women), trans-identified males exhibit the worst and most extreme aspects of sex stereotyping EVER.

So in reality a trans-'woman' is nothing more than a MAN trapped in a MALE body!
And, like all men, they will attempt to actualize their fantasy to the fullest extent possible.
Which is why they want everyone else to collaborate with their delusion.

If you need to locate 'gender identity' in the brain look in the area that produces the imagination.
Spot on!

The ridiculous claims of "womanhood" by these men are horribly stereotyped, offensive, and hostile to women. They want to repress and erase women. But even worse are those who kowtow to these misogynists and thus encourage their pretense.

Thankfully, this latest insanity will eventually pass and will be added to mankind's long list of mass hysteria.

Old 03-09-2022, 10:10 AM

3,462 posts, read 2,789,333 times
Ah, Lia! Here we go again!

Old 03-09-2022, 10:12 AM

3,462 posts, read 2,789,333 times
Now I’m not dumb but I can’t understand
Why she says she’s a woman but swims like a man
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies