Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2022, 04:47 PM

1,719 posts, read 740,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Sad but very true. Pretty soon biological men will claim they can have kids and menstruations.
Then they can completely get rid of women. Maybe that's the end game.

Old 01-29-2022, 05:31 PM

17,702 posts, read 13,516,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
Nothing to do with money. It was all about inclusion. Started at the international level with the Olympics. The NCAA decided to follow. For the most part it never became an issue until recent. The NCAA was in it's 11th year of its Trans athlete policy with a few hundred over that period in which the vast majority won nothing.
It will be fixed and no the NCAA was not passing the buck. It is now put up to each individual sport as it should.

Don't kid yourself about inclusion. It's all about the Benjamins and destroying the fabric of society

If you are born with a penis and testicles you compete against men, or if you identify a a female other transsexuals. (I wonder if "Lia" has been castrated and chopped yet??

If you were born with a vagina and vulva you compete against women or transsexuals!

Old 01-29-2022, 06:08 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,120,769 times
Back in my day there would have been a blanket party and it would simply be the end of that problem.
I know how uncivilized right ?

Old 01-29-2022, 06:33 PM

4,794 posts, read 3,321,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Don't kid yourself about inclusion. It's all about the Benjamins and destroying the fabric of society

If you are born with a penis and testicles you compete against men, or if you identify a a female other transsexuals. (I wonder if "Lia" has been castrated and chopped yet??

If you were born with a vagina and vulva you compete against women or transsexuals!

Your wrong. I come from sports and will tell you sports has always been a melting pot that has been progressive and inclusive when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender and more recently gender identity.

How trans people compete is up for discussion and debate, and each sport will come up with their own policies on how to include them. As far as Trans men (female to male) no changes are needed.

For trans females; some sports may be mandated they compete against men while still identifying as a trans female. Some from USA Swimming for example have suggested changing "Mens Team" to "Open Team"
Some sports will create sub-divisions where they participate along side females, but finish in a sub-category taking nothing away from the women as far as placement of finish is concerned.
There other possibilities as well that can be inclusive while not hurting women competitors.

Old 01-29-2022, 08:37 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,000,720 times
Quote:
Your wrong. I come from sports and will tell you sports has always been a melting pot that has been progressive and inclusive when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender and more recently gender identity.

How trans people compete is up for discussion and debate, and each sport will come up with their own policies on how to include them. As far as Trans men (female to male) no changes are needed.

For trans females; some sports may be mandated they compete against men while still identifying as a trans female. Some from USA Swimming for example have suggested changing "Mens Team" to "Open Team"
Some sports will create sub-divisions where they participate along side females, but finish in a sub-category taking nothing away from the women as far as placement of finish is concerned.
There other possibilities as well that can be inclusive while not hurting women competitors.
Your comment does not addresss reality.

These women have a male teammate with full male genitalia who is in the locker room with them watching them undress and exposing himself in front of them.

Oh, and he is competing against them in such a way he is 40 seconds faster. 40 seconds. 40 SECONDS.

This can be AAAAAAALLLLLLL be discussed in really pretty language, and hidden behind a billion conversations of equality and tolerance and inclusion. That's great. Wave a few flags, too. Make it look even better.

The truth is there is a man who is bullying and sexually harassing a group of young women. Get out of jail free card is to simply yell TRANSGENDER!!!!!!

Then anyone can do what they want.

These young women need to step up. Now.

Old 01-30-2022, 03:18 AM

4,794 posts, read 3,321,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Your comment does not addresss reality.

These women have a male teammate with full male genitalia who is in the locker room with them watching them undress and exposing himself in front of them.

Oh, and he is competing against them in such a way he is 40 seconds faster. 40 seconds. 40 SECONDS.

This can be AAAAAAALLLLLLL be discussed in really pretty language, and hidden behind a billion conversations of equality and tolerance and inclusion. That's great. Wave a few flags, too. Make it look even better.

The truth is there is a man who is bullying and sexually harassing a group of young women. Get out of jail free card is to simply yell TRANSGENDER!!!!!!

Then anyone can do what they want.

These young women need to step up. Now.

And the body that governs collegiate swimming (USA Swimming) now has the power to fix that.
I described a few possibilities in my previous post.
Sorry trans athletes are not going to be eradicated from sports.

Old 01-30-2022, 05:48 AM

12,445 posts, read 8,242,370 times
Quote:
And the body that governs collegiate swimming (USA Swimming) now has the power to fix that.
I don't think any national sports body has the power to eradicate anybody from the field. When the greater society decided that there was no mental condition involved the federal judiciary will inevitably side with those whose rights are being violated in order to protect the next Janet Evans from an emerging woman.

With the society's acceptance the number of trans are exploding exponentially and the Janet Evans who were never thought of as male does not deserve a special reserved spot more than anyone outside of a pool who were never thought of as male in their field.

Old 01-30-2022, 05:59 AM

10,626 posts, read 4,136,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/01/29/upenn-...womens-champs/

Looks like the Ivy League elite have drawn their line in the sand.

What a crock of crap

MrsM and I spent spent an evening with friends, a lesbian couple who are very active in the International LGBTQ community. One is a very respected lesbian writer and blogger

What is interesting is that they said that the overwhelmingly majority of that community is very strong in their opinion that trans athletes should NEVER participate in women's sports

They believe that the whole reason for this mess is money.

Feminists and Soros, et al, poured tons of money into getting gay marriage into law. Once that happened, the money kept on coming and they needed something new to do with it.

This trans athlete and converting young boys and girls into the LGBTQ army is promoted by young feminists and others (like Soros) who hate America and want it destroyed. The best way is to start with our kids and grandkids
I also wonder if this is all some kind of reverse psychology going on. The people supporting this are actually pretending to do this because they want the public to turn on the transgender community. Same reason why the likes of Biden, who everyone knows is a racist, is purposely picking Black women for powerful positions to create resentment of the public against Black women.

Old 01-30-2022, 06:43 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,000,720 times
Quote:
The young female swimmers are the ones with the power, not the swimming governing body.

But they don't realize it.

They need to smarten up fast. They can end this if they make the right choices.

Old 01-30-2022, 12:18 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,938,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I agree.

I honestly believe the best course would be for all of them to quit the team. Those on scholarship could probably sit out a semester if they can't afford the school and I bet other colleges would be knocking on their doors in a heartbeat to pick them up.

I also believe that SHOULD they all quit? No one, and I mean NO one would join the team. It would kill the women's swim program. Who would ever sign up for what essentially amounts to being in an abusive relationship? To understand that there is a man on the team, in the locker room, and no one gives a crap? And I bet the college understands that too.

What I can't understand is where the parents are. Where are the fathers???

If a football player showed up in the locker room every day, walking about looking at the girls and showing off his 'goods' there would be absolute hell to pay. Absolute HELL to pay. But yelling TRANSGENDER is a free pass?

These girls need to get their crap together and take this head on. There is no other way. The sooner they realize it the better.
I know at least one father had spoken up, but haven’t heard anymore, unless they are and are being ignored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies