Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 04:30 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
If have 2 shots - get sick but recover quickly
If have 3- very mild illness- if any
If have 0 -possible hospital or even death.

Why is this so hard. Why ? Every variant changes the rules. I read one symptom of Omicron is heavy night sweats.
Why is it so predictable that every member of the left goes along with government overreach? That never concerns you at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2021, 04:34 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I had Omicron, so I searched the web a lot looking for the symptoms, & I never saw night sweats.

I had the mild runny nose, sore throat, slight fatigue, but no night sweats at all.

Has anyone reading this that has had Omicron suffer from night sweats?

I'm not saying tinytrump is lying, or wrong, I'm just looking to verify the information. thx
Remember when this was just called a bad cold and we stayed home for a day, slept a lot, ate some chicken soup, and then felt better?

No testing neessary. No panic.

Old 12-31-2021, 04:35 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,824,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Why is it so predictable that every member of the left goes along with government overreach? That never concerns you at all?
They find comfort knowing the zoo keeper is coming with their next handout.

Old 12-31-2021, 04:48 PM

19,054 posts, read 27,627,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Yep. And the next step will be people with only 1 booster will be considered unvaccinated. And on and on ....

This is the final destruction of any unbiased and accurate data collection regarding patients with COVID. All numbers from here on out are fiction.

We've been predicting this for months, called every name in the book by posters on this board. And we were right. When are the others going to start PAYING ATTENTION to what is actually occurring??? When will they wake up?

Carry on.

Yeah but, you see, they can't. Simply can't. You got the sacred water in and you suddenly realize that, you took ticket for a one way trip. You can't return it and there is no telling, what destination may bring.
That locks people minds. The justifier mind kicks in, it's simple protective psychological response and, from that point on, no matter, what you will spread in front of them, their one and only response will be - it is all lies, misinformation, fake news and so on. Even if FDA, CDC and Fauci will step foward and openly admit, that they lied, when it will proven beyond any doubt, what those vaccines really are - they will still not accept it.
You can't.

Old 12-31-2021, 05:08 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
Who didn’t see that coming.

Old 12-31-2021, 05:28 PM

6,473 posts, read 6,684,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I had Omicron, so I searched the web a lot looking for the symptoms, & I never saw night sweats.

I had the mild runny nose, sore throat, slight fatigue, but no night sweats at all.

Has anyone reading this that has had Omicron suffer from night sweats?

I'm not saying tinytrump is lying, or wrong, I'm just looking to verify the information. thx
I tested positive for Covid several days ago. I'm guessing it's Omicron, but I don't know. To answer your questions, yes I had awful night sweats. I also had fever >103° for a couple days, chills, headache, body aches, cough, abdominal and chest pain, difficulty sleeping, and just starting yesterday, loss of taste.

It's not been fun, but I'm happy to have the natural immunity now. I was not vaxxed.; I'm healthy in general but I am on an immunosuppressant. I know many see it differently, but I was more concerned about side effects from the mRNA shot than I was concerned about the disease. It was my decision to make, and now I feel I won that gamble.

Old 12-31-2021, 05:37 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
About time, I was wondering about this...

CDC says the 5 second rule has been extended to just feel free to eat off the damn floor.

https://twitter.com/caroljsroth/stat...68424189730823

Old 12-31-2021, 05:42 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,795,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
I fixed this for you

If you have 2 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 98% chance of survival.

If you have 3 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 98% chance of survival.

If you have 0 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 98% chance of survival.
Fixed it for you.

If you have 2 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 99.9% chance of survival if not old, fat or already sick.

If you have 3 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 99.9% chance of survival if not old, fat or already sick.

If you have 0 shots - Might get sick, might end up in the hospital, might die, can spread COVID, 99.9% chance of survival if not old, fat or already sick.

Now, back when I had 0 shots, I was perfectly happy to travel were it not for the ridiculous travel bans imposed all over the world, and I lived a more or less normal life. In other words, my risk numbers were statistically irrelevant then, and they're statistically irrelevant now. Omicron changed that number to effectively zero.

Last edited by albert648; 12-31-2021 at 05:54 PM..

Old 12-31-2021, 05:58 PM

8,245 posts, read 3,500,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
The only person I know who has died from Covid was vaccinate.
At the place I used to live there have been several that died from covid and they were all vaccinated.

Old 12-31-2021, 06:00 PM

8,245 posts, read 3,500,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I don't know. I only know what I see.

Are you surprised that someone who has had a vaccine shot is now considered unvaccinated?

I'm not. I saw this coming from a mile away. Did you?
They have to do this to be able to keep the facade going. They have to hide how ineffective the shots are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies