Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 07:02 PM

37,104 posts, read 41,267,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sorry. Not even going to entertain that crappy argument anymore. If what we were dealing with here was TRULY a vaccine, your argument would be flawed. And since I'm assuming you are not intending to posit a flawed argument, you must believe that the "vaccine" (covid gene therapy treatment) is NOT really a vaccine. So, I suppose we are in agreement.

All of that aside, your health is your responsibility. If you feel the world is a leper colony, stay away from the colony. Simple logic. If I think you are contagious with a disease, I stay away from you, just as I've done my entire life. Common sense.
The vaccines are called vaccines because that is what they are. The only reason to deny that they are vaccines is to somehow appear not to be "anti-vaccine".

How do you tell whether anyone is contagious with any communicable disease if they have no symptoms yet (or ever)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2022, 07:01 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There is no proof that he would not have died if he was vaccinated. Vaccinated people are also dying.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Sorry for your loss.
The doctor says otherwise, look at the end of the day we will never know for sure, how can we, fact is though nearly everybody dying from Covid in the UK are un-vaccinated. Thank you for your kind words, he was a few years older than me, as a kid I looked up to him.

Better news is that thanks to vaccinations Britain may well be the first country to exit the pandemic:-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-the-pandemic
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/uk-c...pert-says.html
https://www.thenationalnews.com/worl...ing-scientist/

If nothing else lets ALL hope that a 'new' vaccine resistant strain doesn't come along and f*** it all up again.

Old 01-12-2022, 07:15 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,576,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Ugh. Do I have to tell my sister she was right?

Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._145_Countries

...They indicate a marked increase in both COVID-19 related cases and death due directly to a vaccine deployment that was originally sold to the public as the “key to gain back our freedoms.” The effect of vaccines on total cases per million and its low positive association with total vaccinations per hundred signifies a limited impact of vaccines on lowering COVID-19 associated cases...

Lol... Just noticed that freedom reference. "The only way for you to be free is to do what we tell you, now take the shot".

Old 01-12-2022, 07:17 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
The doctor says otherwise, look at the end of the day we will never know for sure, how can we, fact is though nearly everybody dying from Covid in the UK are un-vaccinated. Thank you for your kind words, he was a few years older than me, as a kid I looked up to him.

Better news is that thanks to vaccinations Britain may well be the first country to exit the pandemic:-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-the-pandemic
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/uk-c...pert-says.html
https://www.thenationalnews.com/worl...ing-scientist/

If nothing else lets ALL hope that a 'new' vaccine resistant strain doesn't come along and f*** it all up again.
Of course the doctor will say that. Every doctor will say that. It absolves them from any wrong doing should you investigate what happened.

Doctor: Not my fault. Should've been vaccinated. It's a get out of jail free card for doctors.

If I were you, I'd investigate what happened once he set foot in the hospital. YMMV.

Old 01-12-2022, 01:15 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Unless there is someone else with you on your fatal flight you are the only one accepting the risk.

Infectious diseases carry risks to others. It is not just about you.
Your precious 'vaccine' doesn't stop the spread, according to "the experts".

So, YOU'RE choosing to leave your house, demanding everyone take a useless shot that does not stop you from passing it on, and then have the audacity to come here and type that bs as if you're morally superior.

If you're so concerned about people spreading it around, stay home!

It's not just about YOU!

Old 01-12-2022, 01:35 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shieldfan View Post
It's NOT a vaccine. The CDC redefined what a vaccine is for this monstrosity being given out. It does not prevent catching or transmitting the virus either.

Spin it however you want, these are facts. The people with critical thinking skills can see things are not getting better. The shots don't work. And, we didn't have all these "variants" until after the shots started being given out.
pretty much....

The vaccines select for virus with some quirk the vaccine does not effect...

...the virus with that quirk go on and multiply

wash...rinse...repeat

Old 01-12-2022, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Your precious 'vaccine' doesn't stop the spread, according to "the experts".

So, YOU'RE choosing to leave your house, demanding everyone take a useless shot that does not stop you from passing it on, and then have the audacity to come here and type that bs as if you're morally superior.

If you're so concerned about people spreading it around, stay home!

It's not just about YOU!
Completely stop the spread, no. Reduce it, yes.

Old 01-12-2022, 02:55 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Completely stop the spread, no. Reduce it, yes.
How does it do that since it does not immunize?

Old 01-12-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
How does it do that since it does not immunize?

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...t-severe-disea

"In the population in the South African study, the Pfizer vaccine's effectiveness against infection dropped down to about 30% for the omicron variant, compared with about 80% against the variant before omicron, the scientists reported."

If you are not infected you cannot spread it.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:05 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Threads like this are the reason every time a Q Anon anti-vaxxing Covid denier dies, I laugh my ass off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies