Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 03:22 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGC View Post
There'll be a brand-spanking-new "scary" variant.
I don't think so, now that they see how unpopular they are with mandates, they will say the science has changed as a excuse but that is a bunch of bull.

They will say well "lets move on". All the excuses are coming watch and see
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
There is already rumors of one.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:24 PM

9,895 posts, read 4,656,637 times
A state primary campaign season starts soon if not already in some places.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I don't think so, now that they see how unpopular they are with mandates, they will say the science has changed as a excuse but that is a bunch of bull.

They will say well "lets move on". All the excuses are coming watch and see
I hope so, thanks to the Canadian truckers protest that has seemed to start a spark against the mandates.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:25 PM

45,432 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Maryland. But it's still too dangerous to open Courthouses or State Agencies.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:29 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
The DNC has weekly conference calls with their membership, including governors, congress, senators, etc...

They discuss strategy and talking points. This is why you'll hear different Dems use the same terms and phrases in interviews at the same time. Look up "astroturfing".

Obviously, the DNC finally figured out that their heavy-handed measures including mask mandates were having a negative affect on them in terms of voter opinions, so they agreed to drop the mandates. This is why they are all doing it at once. Nancy told them to.

"But it's about the children!"

Bullcrap.

It's about politics and the upcoming election.
Where were the cases when most of these mandates came back? Where are the cases now? The end, enough conspiracy nonsense.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:41 PM

4,910 posts, read 2,060,853 times
Quote:
Yep, this will be their tactic for the immediate future, especially for 2024 elections.

I think this is nothing but a strategic move on the Dems side…. They know and are now excepting defeat in this coming November since nothing they can do will give them a victory or even maintaining a status quote. So now, they have to think about 2024 to get another Dem in as a POTUS… There is a ZERO chance of Biden or Harris running AND the Dems NEED to continue their illegal “ballet harvesting” tactics, outside of California, is only legal there.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:50 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,407,216 times
Illinois is dropping the mandate Feb. 28.... I can't wait... Hopefully they won't reinstate it again. I just wish we didn't have to wear them on public transportation still... I hate putting these stupid masks on and they look so silly.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:57 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
It's interesting how fast good news travels. 3 hours after Nevada announced masks are no longer required (although recommended) I went to the grocery store and 50% are without masks. Yesterday and for the last 2 years 99% were masked. I'm shocked they didn't say that it only applies to the vaccinated. That's how it was for the week last year when they rewarded the vaxed, before Delta. Smiling faces, what a weird thing to appreciate.

I chalk it up as a combination of the elections and the convoy. But of course they are saying it's the science. MANDATE THIS!

Old 02-10-2022, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
It's interesting how fast good news travels. 3 hours after Nevada announced masks are no longer required (although recommended) I went to the grocery store and 50% are without masks. Yesterday and for the last 2 years 99% were masked. I'm shocked they didn't say that it only applies to the vaccinated. That's how it was for the week last year when they rewarded the vaxed, before Delta. Smiling faces, what a weird thing to appreciate.

I chalk it up as a combination of the elections and the convoy. But of course they are saying it's the science. MANDATE THIS!
Do they require vaccine cards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies