Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2022, 10:41 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times

Advertisements

Russia probably had a entire campaign and played a major role in our "historic" "fair" "transparent" election to get rid of him.. Thats why Putin waited until Biden was sworn in to mass his forces.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:46 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
That huge Russian convoy is being pummeled by Ukrainian planes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-j...131510676.html

Old 03-02-2022, 10:47 AM

3,225 posts, read 1,605,586 times
Interesting analysis of how things might play out written in January 2022…

https://www.csis.org/analysis/russia...vasion-ukraine

Russia’s Possible Invasion of Ukraine
CSIS Briefs
January 13, 2022

The Issue

If peace talks fail, the Russian military has several options to advance into Ukraine through northern, central, and southern invasion routes. But a Russian attempt to seize and hold territory will not necessarily be easy and will likely be impacted by challenges from weather, urban combat, command and control, logistics, and the morale of Russian troops and the Ukrainian population. The United States and its European allies and partners should be prepared for an invasion by taking immediate economic, diplomatic, military, intelligence, and humanitarian steps to aid Ukraine and its population and shore up defenses along the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s (NATO) eastern flank.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:48 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
There is much more to this than meets the eye. I’ve said it before, we know the Biden’s and Clinton’s have been in bed with Ukraine. They have made millions through quid pro quo agreements. The corruption is very very deep. We know hunter is being investigated. What’s the best way to throw an investigation off? Start a war, destroy Ukraine and keep buying 600 thousand barrels of oil a day from Russia to help fund it. Sounds crazy? It’s not. There is this level of evil in the world. If you can’t fathom that you need to rethink your views on the world.
It's called taking the Red Pill.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:49 AM

10,857 posts, read 4,534,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Pelosi accidentally says it is a pattern that when Biden is in power (VP or President) Putin invades.

well, she didnt LIE did she?

Old 03-02-2022, 10:50 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I'm not a science expert...in fact it was my least favorite class in high school.... but I would venture to guess that the answer here is NOTHING GOOD
That is scientific enough for me. I don't think Putin would target them but increasing missiles being launched into the country and accidents can happen.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:52 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,224,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
People here don't get the scope of this situation. It is not an isolated event that popped out of nowhere because Putin is a bad guy. He isn't, at all. He had no other choice.

An interesting article which shows that the current conflict is what the US had hoped for for years:

https://failedevolution.blogspot.com...wanted-to.html

Just read something about a planned false-flag operation by Ukrainians, I am posting this at 17:37 London time:
Putin isn't a bad guy? At all?

He's currently targeting residential areas of cities. He's a war criminal.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:53 AM

10,857 posts, read 4,534,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I was about to say the same thing. I get the feeling Ukraine is not doing as well as we are told, I mostly see the good stories when there is much more going on that we don't know about.

Personally I fear this will drag on for a long time. Eventually Russia will overtake Kyiv, but taking and holding the Capitol are 2 different things. There will be constant conflict and Putin will never back down. The best hope is internal pressure as the Russian economy goes in the toilet. An energy deal with China won't overcome banks locking their money down and all the other sanctions that will hit the homeland soon.

I know. last night I felt such sadness when I learned the true reaches of our betrayal to those people.

not that I have any more skin there than I do anywhere else in the world but dammit these people never go a few decades before someone else shoots them full of holes. I fully understand from the human side the frustration of the slavic peoples.

And to discover we set this up for #$@# money....

Old 03-02-2022, 10:55 AM

6,993 posts, read 2,705,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeAllEatChicken View Post
It's the way Trump's mind works. He sees everything in deals and money. He assumes that everyone is as materialistic as he is. He doesn't empathize with people, it probably finally processed in his head that praising Putin is a bad look.
Trump never praised Putin. Leftists can keep repeating this lie but we know better.

Old 03-02-2022, 10:57 AM

8,151 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Huh? Probably around 100,000 Russian troops invaded France in 1814. And how many times exactly did France invade Russia?
Lol, what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies